Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 367473 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Well, Frazz is a dragon, now. We gonna die)
« Reply #3615 on: March 14, 2016, 02:57:59 pm »

Zach will be recording the footage of Frazz trying to play bird using the security cameras
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3616 on: March 14, 2016, 03:22:25 pm »

((Monkeybruteforcing is the best alternative to skill~))
((Permission to sig?))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3617 on: March 14, 2016, 03:41:46 pm »

((Go ahead~))

Tal will be meeting Leo's D&D group. Might as well get started training the first generation of wiznerds.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #3618 on: March 14, 2016, 04:25:58 pm »

Hmmmm begin really working and training with Roxane(The smart one)to be prepared and fit for situations in the field. And also have Clint start being fed the food mix as well, and train him as well.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3619 on: March 14, 2016, 04:32:06 pm »

"So. . . umm. . . you want to go get drinks. .  and something more than drinks some time later? This vibrating is giving me a few ideas that I can use later. In my training. I think I can get even faster. I think. But. . .  maybe dinner in. . . . six days? I know you have your thing with Jenny. Don't want to interrupt that."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3620 on: March 14, 2016, 04:33:12 pm »

"Sure, we usually have plenty of free time between missions."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3621 on: March 14, 2016, 04:39:18 pm »

"So. . . umm. . . you want to go get drinks. .  and something more than drinks some time later? This vibrating is giving me a few ideas that I can use later. In my training. I think I can get even faster. I think. But. . .  maybe dinner in. . . . six days? I know you have your thing with Jenny. Don't want to interrupt that."

((Have you even begun to realise the amount of double entendres you put in there?))
((Vibrating))
((Slave training?))
((Getting faster))
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3622 on: March 14, 2016, 04:41:29 pm »

((Aria is fully aware of those, but neglected to mention it since she thinks he might die of embarrassment if he realizes the double meanings.))
Sigtext!

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3623 on: March 14, 2016, 04:43:01 pm »

((Heh, Foxhound is overdue for some drama))

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3624 on: March 14, 2016, 04:44:02 pm »

((FYI, Insane, this would be an ideal time for you to suddenly pop in with a Bow-Chicka-Bow-Wow.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3625 on: March 14, 2016, 04:47:38 pm »

"You guys know you're still transmitting, right? And you do know what you just said, Vigil? Over the whole team comms? Getting some ideas from vibrating? Bow chicka bow wow. In your training, Bow chicka bow wow. You can get faster? Bow chicka bow wow!"

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #3626 on: March 14, 2016, 05:01:29 pm »

"Well it looks like Foxhound is going to need a new knife throwing helicopter pilot".
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3627 on: March 14, 2016, 05:02:28 pm »

((Go ahead~))

Tal will be meeting Leo's D&D group. Might as well get started training the first generation of wiznerds.

They're the proudest, happiest looking bunch of manchilds you've ever seen. And there's like.. twelve of them including Leo, who apparently run pizzas for them and often joins them on game nights as they play DnD.

Leo had asked if they wanted to be real Wizards and the answer was the perfect unity of overwhelming 'Yes.'

Someone brought their own wizard hats too. Can't be a wizard without the hat.

---

"RIP." Jenny spoke up sagely in the Comms.

---

Roxane is receptive to trainings and can understand orders unnaturally well.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3628 on: March 14, 2016, 05:14:42 pm »

"Well it looks like Foxhound is going to need a new knife throwing helicopter pilot".
"I'm afraid I don't quite parse that statement. I am perfectly fine, why would you need a new me?"

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3629 on: March 14, 2016, 05:15:30 pm »

((Well Played sir.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha
Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 612