Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 371711 times)

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Well, Frazz is a dragon, now. We gonna die)
« Reply #3630 on: March 14, 2016, 05:27:36 pm »

"Well it looks like Foxhound is going to need a new knife throwing helicopter pilot".
"I'm afraid I don't quite parse that statement. I am perfectly fine, why would you need a new me?"
"You won't when Aria and Vigil find you and skin you alive, hey you should start working out with me by the way. My dog looks more buff then you, if you want to be useful during missions it helps to have more then one blade. You know what I mean??"
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3631 on: March 14, 2016, 05:29:19 pm »

more then one blade. You know what I mean??"[/color]
((bowchickbowwow))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3632 on: March 14, 2016, 06:09:01 pm »

(Jesus and I was thinking assassination class room when I put that)
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3633 on: March 14, 2016, 06:26:14 pm »

((And from now on, anyone who leaves a statement like that open to attack is fair game.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3634 on: March 14, 2016, 06:45:38 pm »

Tal addresses the group. They're gathered in a testing room with sufficient unenchanted iron knives for the group and a few mistakes as well as a set of monkeys and metal etching tools. "So. I'm assuming you're all aware of what we will be doing? Yes. Magic is a thing. The first thing you'll be learning is a basic bit of enchanting and the quickest way to make everyone in a room vomit in unison." Tal hands every member of the group a set of pages detailing how to engrave the Ritual Knives.

"You'll be carving that to specification. If you need help, ask Leo, he's probably world's leading expert on enchantment right now. If you screw up, we have extra knives so don't be afraid to ask for a new one. It's considerably safer to start over then it is to continue with a flawed runeset. Less chance of giving birth to an eldritch cow through your nasal cavity that way. Once everyone finishes. I shall walk you through your first Casting."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3635 on: March 14, 2016, 06:49:07 pm »

"Well it looks like Foxhound is going to need a new knife throwing helicopter pilot".
"I'm afraid I don't quite parse that statement. I am perfectly fine, why would you need a new me?"
"You won't when Aria and Vigil find you and skin you alive, hey you should start working out with me by the way. My dog looks more buff then you, if you want to be useful during missions it helps to have more then one blade. You know what I mean??"
"I do have more than one blade. I have sixty-four throwing knives, four combat knives, two throwing axes, a bow and twenty-four arrows, a .45 pistol, my Glock, and hacking. Also bow chicka bow wow. I am, however, considering plumbing, then I can lay down some pipe. Bow chicka bow wow!"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3636 on: March 14, 2016, 07:06:34 pm »

"Plumbing eeeh?? You think you can do something about all the shit coming out of your mouth?? And two dude you can't get up a flight of stairs without getting winded, all of that won't help if you have the endurance of a Gorilla if you know what I mean, Bow chicka wow wow".
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 07:09:13 pm by Romans »

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3637 on: March 14, 2016, 07:34:01 pm »

Tal addresses the group. They're gathered in a testing room with sufficient unenchanted iron knives for the group and a few mistakes as well as a set of monkeys and metal etching tools. "So. I'm assuming you're all aware of what we will be doing? Yes. Magic is a thing. The first thing you'll be learning is a basic bit of enchanting and the quickest way to make everyone in a room vomit in unison." Tal hands every member of the group a set of pages detailing how to engrave the Ritual Knives.

"You'll be carving that to specification. If you need help, ask Leo, he's probably world's leading expert on enchantment right now. If you screw up, we have extra knives so don't be afraid to ask for a new one. It's considerably safer to start over then it is to continue with a flawed runeset. Less chance of giving birth to an eldritch cow through your nasal cavity that way. Once everyone finishes. I shall walk you through your first Casting."

The group murmured excitedly, even the idea that a fuckup could result in them giving birth to an eldritch cow through their nasal cavity seems to only excite them more. Leo gained a whole busload of respect when Tal said that he's the world's leader in enchanting.

The moment you let them start, they practically flies for the tools and begin work immediately. Studying the runes carefully and etching them into the knives even more carefully.

You've seen actual scientists less obsessed with something!

Within ten or so minutes, everyone was finished. Nobody had to throw away their knives and after a final inspection by yourself, everything appears to be in order.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3638 on: March 14, 2016, 07:41:47 pm »

Jon has ended up entering the room where Tal's training wizards after a few minutes of aimless wandering due to boredom. While he hasn't actually delved deeply into the eldritch tomes as Tal did, he still has some experience with magic and decided to join in schooling them.

"You're going to make them cast some spells now, right?" Jon turns to the mages-in-training. "A word of warning to you folks. If you fuck up without taking lots of precautions against everything that could happen, you will most likely end up with your guts on the floor and probably missing a few limbs. I'm speaking from experience here, as you can see from my spiffy bionic arm."
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3639 on: March 14, 2016, 08:10:57 pm »

"In a more eloquent phrasing. Using live test subjects and proceeding to fuck up can result in maiming or death should you lack an armed guard nearby and proper precautions. As was the result with Jon."

"Anyways. Lets get casting. See these monkeys? You're going to go through a lot of monkeys during your carrier. Live monkey sacrifice is a suitable substitute for skill when any ritual or ward is involved in the casting. In this case however you will be learning a basic offensive spell."

"Stand about five meters away from a monkey. Make sure none of you are facing each other, best not to risk anyone getting injured. Focus negative feelings, pain, angst, hate, and general unpleasant thoughts and emotions into your hand. Cut the palm of said hand with your Knife and lob the cocktail of emotions and blood at your designated monkey. Do it fast once you cut, taking too long or a miscast will cost you an arm and a few weeks in the infirmary while your nervous system gets used to the new arm."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3640 on: March 15, 2016, 01:29:25 am »

Vigil pulls out the expensive com from his ear and crushes the receiver in one hand, and the transmitter with the other.
"And the rest of this will have to wait. I must pay some people to do some stuff for me."
With that, Vigil storms off to count 20* , and offers 10 people 2 each to make sure that Zach and Frazz don't sleep for 5 days. No matter what.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3641 on: March 15, 2016, 01:36:19 am »

Vigil pulls out the expensive com from his ear and crushes the receiver in one hand, and the transmitter with the other.
"And the rest of this will have to wait. I must pay some people to do some stuff for me."
With that, Vigil storms off to count 20* , and offers 10 people 2 each to make sure that Zach and Frazz don't sleep for 5 days. No matter what.
(you could probably do 1* for 20 people or even .5* for 40, but I like it)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3642 on: March 15, 2016, 01:39:12 am »

(The more you pay a person the more likely they are to do it, and the more the opponent will have to pay to stop it. Win win. And this is pre mission pay. Once I get my post pay. . . .)
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3643 on: March 15, 2016, 01:48:25 am »

((You do realize Tal will bring down the hammer on a stunt like that right? A lack of sleep can cause brain damage. And the danger is even worse with a clearly unstable dragon.))

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3644 on: March 15, 2016, 01:49:28 am »

(Just Zack and three days?)

Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 612