Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 258 259 [260] 261 262 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 371878 times)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Someone just had eldritch cowbabies)
« Reply #3885 on: March 21, 2016, 06:52:39 pm »

"Pranks are not that productive,but you can order me to help you should you wish."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3886 on: March 21, 2016, 07:00:13 pm »

Zach stares at Kyoko for a minute before yelling, "TAL! WE'VE GOT ANOTHER KILLJOY!"
"You're going to get along swimmingly here with Tal."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3887 on: March 21, 2016, 07:01:44 pm »

"No. He cannot order you to help. You can help of your own free will or not at all."

"The reason there are runes is because one gateteam brought back a known highly dangerous artifact and failed to follow protocol. The end result of the Incident were around a hundred dead employees, the Gate going down for mandatory maintenance, and several floors of valuable equipment being incinerated. The runes specifically protected from the Aura of Dread that the artifact was putting off."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3888 on: March 21, 2016, 07:02:58 pm »

Zach looks at Kyko again, "Are you in for the prank?"
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3889 on: March 21, 2016, 07:06:15 pm »

"No,its a waist of time and resources that could be better put to use on repairing all that was lost. Also thank you Nalvi sir."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3890 on: March 21, 2016, 07:09:11 pm »

"Who's Nalvi?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3891 on: March 21, 2016, 07:09:53 pm »

"Me. Did you really not know my last name was Nalvi Zach?"

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #3892 on: March 21, 2016, 07:11:36 pm »

Yeah don't mind the interior decorating its for everyone's safety, you get used to the smell. Nice to meet you Kyoko, i'm Zander second best shot with a rifle next to Jenny here and resident cowboy in general. And this is Clint and Roxane the two smartest dog's you'll ever meet, in fact don't be surprised if they're reading books or doing things dog's typically don't do."

"Speaking of new teammates Tal, I was wondering if we could get the Clint and Roxane registered as official members on the team. We know it will be awhile before the company even considers paying animals, sapient or not. But the least we can do is have them be really part of the team and be thought of as such, I mean we have a dragon on the team why not Dog's"??
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3893 on: March 21, 2016, 07:13:55 pm »

"Go ahead and register them. Seriously though, try teaching them Terran Common. Would save time and problems later if they could speak."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3894 on: March 21, 2016, 07:18:24 pm »

"Zach, i just wanna see if someone CAN ride me. Plus im pretty sure theres a few cute nerdy girls whod be interested in a fucking dragon rider."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3895 on: March 21, 2016, 07:36:29 pm »

"Frazz. Get yourself a saddle. I have a feeling those scales will slice up a rider's thighs and.. Area without one."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3896 on: March 21, 2016, 07:43:04 pm »

((Inheritance Cycle readthrough powers ACTIVATE!))
"And no, Tal. You were always just Tal to me. Either Tal or 'The guy who keeps us alive from Frazz and other threats'"
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 07:45:04 pm by Insanegame27 »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3897 on: March 21, 2016, 07:47:53 pm »

"Expected."

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3898 on: March 21, 2016, 07:49:01 pm »

"If Frazz is such a hindrance why is he still on the team?"

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3899 on: March 21, 2016, 07:57:02 pm »

"I ask myself the same question every day. Last mission I was actually charged to put him under corporate arrest for injecting a teammate with a mix of anesthetic, sedative, and a few other chemicals in a way which would have resulted in brain damage. He ran away and made a deal with an Eldritch entity to get him a pet dragon... and look how that turned out."

Zach will ping R&D about a invisibility/hologram kit for the mechs in progress while he talks.

"Oh, we're investing in mech suits, any preferences, Kyoko? I guess you could ride shotgun and do the weapon systems of mine while I hack or I cover you when you're operating drones, like one of those sybmi... Tal, I need the word for when something is beneficial to both parties... relationship thingies."
Pages: 1 ... 258 259 [260] 261 262 ... 612