Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 261 262 [263] 264 265 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 371956 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Someone just had eldritch cowbabies)
« Reply #3930 on: March 21, 2016, 10:11:20 pm »

"You know how computers have issues when you change how variables essential in the calculations function? That's what would happen, except you'd have severe backlash in reality also. You do realize Pi is used to define circles right? You cannot draw a circle without that specific calculation. Now lets say you're trying to enchant something and it requires a Circle of Life. And for whatever inane reason you decided to change how you define a circle into something that cannot ever be done. Now you just sucked the life from everyone in the vicinity and you are now a writhing spiritual amalgam of pain."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3931 on: March 21, 2016, 10:16:05 pm »

"But would a circle drawn - whether in the past, present or future - still have the value of 3.1415blahblahblah or would they magically adopt to the new value of 3? I recall something about the tides having something to do with Pi from a school documentary as well as something about the moon and other stuff. I don't know, but we can keep discussing theoretical situations after the prank - FRAZZ MOVE YOUR LARDY BODY OUT OF THE DOORWAY SO JANE CAN GET THROUGH!"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3932 on: March 21, 2016, 10:37:10 pm »

"Zach,don't argue with someone who is a scientist let alone the team leader."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3933 on: March 21, 2016, 10:37:32 pm »

"A circle will always require Pi. It will not magically adopt an invalid value. It's like trying to tell a computer that it can divide by zero. It can't. That isn't how circles work. If the value magically changes, it would break fundamental physical laws and bring about the end of reality as we know it as many physical processes require it. You'd also probably need obscene amounts of monkeys to prevent the backlash from being localized to you."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3934 on: March 21, 2016, 11:06:19 pm »

((Will be gone a few hours, hopefully 1.5, but possibly anywhere up to 5))
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3935 on: March 22, 2016, 07:11:32 am »

"Zach, shut up. Im a dragon, i dont get fat. Hey, Maximus, toss me like 5 of those beef jerkies"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3936 on: March 22, 2016, 02:17:52 pm »

Upon Maximus tossing the packets, Frazz will snatch all of them out of the air, chew them a little bit, swallow, then neatly spit out all 5 of those little white packet thingies.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3937 on: March 22, 2016, 02:24:01 pm »

((I dooon't think you have the skill or dex for that.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3938 on: March 22, 2016, 02:25:56 pm »

((All my stats are 20-somethings. Remember? Also, come on. This seems like the tye of skill someone like Frazz would pick up when bored))
"Tadaaaaah!"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3939 on: March 22, 2016, 02:32:52 pm »

((First of all, do you know what happens to animals when they get plastic in their guts? They die. They aren't able to spit it out, let alone swallow a whole packet, magically remove the plastic wrapping from the food and spit out a neatly opened packet. I have seen cattle DIE from a tiny bit of baling twine that found itself inside a bale of hay))

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3940 on: March 22, 2016, 02:49:46 pm »

((frazz didnt actually eat the jerky you know. He just hawked a fire-loofgie but kept it in his throat. The jerky and plastic never made it to his stomach.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3941 on: March 22, 2016, 02:53:45 pm »

((I believe the stats that got raised for you were STR and CON. Frazz certainly doesn't have 20+ INT. And dragons aren't that agile (on the ground, at least).))

Meanwhile, Jon's still sprinting to R&D to get his arm upgraded (getting a rocket launcher in your arm is a pretty exciting thing). He's getting quite tired from the running.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3942 on: March 22, 2016, 03:19:05 pm »

((molten plastic, that'd get stuck in your mouth and forever be a threat when you eat))

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3943 on: March 22, 2016, 03:31:57 pm »

((Guys, cmon. I was just making a joke.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3944 on: March 22, 2016, 03:35:53 pm »

((If you want a Darwin award so bad go for it little dragon.))
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.
Pages: 1 ... 261 262 [263] 264 265 ... 612