Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 197 198 [199] 200 201 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 367462 times)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #2970 on: February 23, 2016, 07:39:55 pm »

"This is a once in a lifetime experience! An interdimensional portal! Alien beasts! I was never giving this up! I may be unstable, but i can have passions too. Also, the Entity..... Well... Here.
*Frazz sends them a pic of his hand from his tablet*
"Yaaaaaaahhh... He didnt seem too bad. Said he liked the way i did things. Better than anyone else around here."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2971 on: February 23, 2016, 07:41:52 pm »

"...As tempting as looking is, I'll just not in case it's a... what did Tal call them? Memetic hazard?

Anyway, how do you know he wasn't just telling you what you wanted to hear?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #2972 on: February 23, 2016, 07:50:18 pm »

"Out of everyone you are the most chaotic.....but how do we know this not just some ruse to get our leader taken out. Now that the wards are up they can't affect our dreams so now they're using you as bait, so cannot it not be another from the team instead that comes out"??
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2973 on: February 23, 2016, 07:53:09 pm »

You hear Tal speaking over Aria's radio. The group then becomes aware there was a combat drone nearby. Probably was listening in.

"So. Frazz or possibly Entity 003 wearing Frazz as a meatpuppet, I do not need to exit the wards to converse. We have something called radios. Frazz, you still have your radio right? Head outside the camp and explain to 003 what a radio is, odds are is it wants to possess rather then talk, so what we are going to do is talk like it claimed it wanted. Just not How it wanted."

"If you're wondering why I'm not out there talking to you directly, ask yourself this. I if I turned up one day with blue hands and covered in burned runes, how would you react? At the minimum you would be cautious right?"

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2974 on: February 23, 2016, 08:06:44 pm »

"We.. we could just shoot him, right?" Jenny asked. "I mean, it implies that the ward's protecting us, right?"
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2975 on: February 23, 2016, 08:21:16 pm »

"We are not shooting a host for a possibly malevolent deity. That would likely enable said entity to burn Frazz's lifeforce to attack. Always attempt to talk if possible, easier that way."

"Frazz, I want to clarify something for you though. Vigil was not going to die from a combination of night terrors and a lack of sleep. You did not save him from death. According to your words, you mixed a number of anesthetics that are kept separate for a reason and then I quote "shut down his higher brain functions." Do you have enough of an understanding as to why that was obscenely dangerous? Or do I need to explain why?"

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2976 on: February 23, 2016, 08:34:16 pm »

"Actually, i didn't mix anesthetics all hodgepodge. What i actually did was use precise dosages to accomplish the goal. I needed something strong enough to get him into a thoughtless sleep, but smooth enough that he wouldn't be outta commission for the rest of the mission. I had to combine dosages, otherwise either A. nothing would happen or B. he wouldn't be awake right now. As you can see it worked flawlessly. Anyway, the Ward is not really much protection. Bill could just like command all his monsters to rush you guys at once. Which he might do anyway. As for the radios..... uh...... i dunno. Ill try to contact Bill"

*Frazz scrunches up his face and begins making sounds not unlike a constipated gorilla*
((VK Pm me))
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 08:38:18 pm by LordPorkins »
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2977 on: February 23, 2016, 08:40:05 pm »

"Right. Taking that as a threat. Talk, we should probably take position, not just in the direction to where the agressers are going to be coming from, but, all around the camp. Yes it thins out our numbers a bit, but, we won't as easily be caught from behind.We, the Republicams, and the Marines could probably even move from hit area to hit area as push teams, and let everyone else act as a stationary defence. . . .  or something."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2978 on: February 23, 2016, 08:44:09 pm »

"Said monsters can only do so much with the gear we have here."

"In the future, ensure a professional double checks your work, make sure you undergo the training to actually get a license so you don't need doublechecking, make sure to have the exact measurements written down and the expected effects based on company supplied test subject reactions, and you are required to go to a company therapist thrice a week. Understood?"

"Anyways turn on your radio and exit the wards so you can relay between me and 003."

"On the topic of defenses. We have the Romes. They're scanning for Imps and Imp variants as well as mass movements of Dwellers. We have plenty of time to reorient defenses. They don't know we have the Romes either."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2979 on: February 23, 2016, 08:45:34 pm »

"I AM A PROFFESIONAL. Anyway, I'm not getting anything from Bill. So..... Could you please come out? I want my d- i mean, my mysterious gift
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2980 on: February 23, 2016, 08:49:39 pm »

There was a brief moment where Frazz seems to have went braindead standing, his eyes rolled up into his skull and he even drool a little as his eyes glowed yellow.

Then less than a minute later and only seconds away from getting shot by nervous guards, everything returns to normal.

"Guys.. did he.. did he asked for a dick?" Jenny asked.

"I bet he asked for a dick." Maximus adds.

"Totally asked for a dick." The Carmines agreed.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2981 on: February 23, 2016, 08:51:47 pm »

"Definitely asked for a dick." Aria says, not lowering the LMR.

((Also, Frazz has contacted Bill Cypher. Goddamnit dude, have you not watched Gravity Falls?  :P))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2982 on: February 23, 2016, 08:53:48 pm »

"ITS NOT A DICK YOU BARBARIANS! Anyway, Bill contacted me. He says..... basically he wants everyone to leave this castle. Like, now. Go to someone else's castle, but he apparently doesn't want to bother killing us all, so he's just nicely asking us to bugger off."

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 08:56:38 pm by LordPorkins »
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2983 on: February 23, 2016, 08:55:39 pm »

"I know, I'm just messing with you."
Sigtext!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2984 on: February 23, 2016, 08:59:54 pm »

((Educational data for why making deals with Eldritch horrors is a bad idea.))

"We need a counteroffer for that. What do we get from leaving? I'm relatively confident we can deal with his Dwellers and Denizens should he send them here."
Pages: 1 ... 197 198 [199] 200 201 ... 612