Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 259 260 [261] 262 263 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 371899 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Someone just had eldritch cowbabies)
« Reply #3900 on: March 21, 2016, 07:58:07 pm »

"Symbiosis. However I do not think a duel piloted mech would be smart."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3901 on: March 21, 2016, 08:01:12 pm »

"Well if I'm immobile when hacking, and Kyoko's immobile when operating drones, a dual-piloted mech would be great. Normally I would be driving, while she does her drony things."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3902 on: March 21, 2016, 08:02:14 pm »

"Wouldn't it make more sense to just have a custom built vehicle that operates as an EW suite? Less cumbersome, more mobile. Larger storage space."

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3903 on: March 21, 2016, 08:03:58 pm »

"I believe Nalvi is correct,Zach." Kyoko then goes to the nearest chair and sits down as she opens up the can she was given earlier and takes a sip of it.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3904 on: March 21, 2016, 08:05:48 pm »

"See, this is why Tal here is the brain of the group." Maximus said as he passed by again from the way he just went, tossing Kyoko a packet of jerky. Jerk Co's Real Beef™. "Try that. It's real meat. Chances are, you've never had one unless you're some corporate executives with too much money to spare. Which we are currently."

Taste explodes into your mouth from just one sip. Real juice taste.. Real. When you've been drinking something that taste like soggy cardboard for the majority of your life, something real and sweet is a luxury that can melt steel beams.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3905 on: March 21, 2016, 08:09:07 pm »

"Gah, killjoys, the lot of you," Zach says, halfjokingly, checking his PDA for updates every five seconds, a grin beginning to grow on his face, "If you're not going to help, do you want to watch the effects of the prank? I'm just waiting..."

Zach intercepts the jerky and fumbles his PDA

A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3906 on: March 21, 2016, 08:13:50 pm »

"Huh....This tastes unusually good." Kyoko then takes another sip...and another and another until the can was empty.after the juice was all gone she disposed of the can in an orderly manor. "I think you would enjoy the jerky better then me,you should have it."
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 08:22:25 pm by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3907 on: March 21, 2016, 08:15:32 pm »

Mid-Air Jerky interception successful!

Maximus tosses Kyoko another package. "We have plenty. Seriously, try one. You'll regret not trying one at least. And one day? We're going to get you to try Nutella." The crazy roman grinned. "That thing's the gift from heaven."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3908 on: March 21, 2016, 08:19:10 pm »

Zach walks to the cupboard and pulls out some vegemite, dipping the jerky into it.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3909 on: March 21, 2016, 08:20:14 pm »

Movie night go?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #3910 on: March 21, 2016, 08:21:41 pm »

Trying to teach Dog's Terra Common go??
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3911 on: March 21, 2016, 08:23:02 pm »

Prank go??? I imagine Zach made sure he had a way of knowing the opportune moment to strike?

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3912 on: March 21, 2016, 08:26:20 pm »

"If you're sure sir." Kyoko opened up the bag and had a few peaces of jerky before forcing herself to stop "Zach,if you want more jerky you can have it."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3913 on: March 21, 2016, 08:31:00 pm »

"I'm good. Anyone got popcorn?" he says.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3914 on: March 21, 2016, 08:35:27 pm »

The smell of delicious Jerky is making Kyoko's hand tremble. Her every instinct screaming for her to stuff her face with that meat. It must be so salty, so delicious. She's never had meat so big before!

---

Yes, Movie night is go. Aria and Virgil found themselves at the Company's executive theater. Where you can redeem your vouchers for any movies existed in recent memory. And you've got a bunch of vouchers..

---

Zander settles on trying to teach the dogs Terran Common. And they just sit there, tilting heads and listening..
Pages: 1 ... 259 260 [261] 262 263 ... 612