Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Dark Heresy 2E (Roll20)  (Read 1020 times)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Dark Heresy 2E (Roll20)
« on: August 26, 2015, 07:30:41 am »

Link to the Roll20 page.

I'm running a PbP Dark Heresy game, but I wanted to try a Roll20 version. My first time running such a thing, by the way :) Anyways, if you'd like to join, feel free to post there. I'm looking for five players, no previous experience needed.

Games will be on Saturdays, 7:00 PM GMT+8. Time can be changed and adjusted according to the group's needs. If you have questions, feel free to ask here or on the Questions Thread I set up in the Roll20 page.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Heresy 2E (Roll20)
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 09:47:42 am »

So... that'd end up as 9 am for GMT-4 on sunday if I am correct?  Is there anything you are going to special rule in/out for the game?

Are all classed allowed?
Nom nom nom

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 05:07:44 pm »

2E?  is there a second edition of dark heresy?

If it fixes the psyker shit I'm in.  That's one of the only things the later Wh40k RPGs got right, fixing hte timebomb psykers.
Shoes...

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2015, 08:19:02 pm »

Best of luck with GMing your first Dark Heresy game Cheese, make sure to post all the great moments that happen :P

Not gonna be able to join due to Australia timing (Basically I gotta be up in 5 am to be able to play and I love my sleep too much)