Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]

Author Topic: Roll to be a Celestial Space Wizard - Turn 30, page 23  (Read 34079 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a Celestial Space Wizard - Turn 30, page 23
« Reply #345 on: August 27, 2015, 04:46:27 am »

Michel gives a little wave.

"Michel de Nostradame, at your service. What a delightful place you have here. Your little flying robot is very cute."

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: August 29, 2015, 02:31:27 pm »

Michel gives a little wave.

"Michel de Nostradame, at your service. What a delightful place you have here. Your little flying robot is very cute."

The colonists in unison perform a short bow. One of them, an elder, remarks on your comment.
"That is a mighty fine compliment I say, coming from the one who cracked a puzzle none of us could figure out for hundreds of years. The Ghosts of Ceres have been limited to this great logic-tree for their entire existence. This is no good. Now the ghosts are freed... if you would be willing to share the discovery that is."
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: August 29, 2015, 04:38:21 pm »

"Ah, oui. I would be happy to share the discovery with you! Ah...mon ami? A little help in explaining what I did in sciency terms?"

Ask Perry for some help in explaining

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: August 29, 2015, 11:22:21 pm »

"Ah, oui. I would be happy to share the discovery with you! Ah...mon ami? A little help in explaining what I did in sciency terms?"

Ask Perry for some help in explaining

Perry lets out a sound like a cough, but not quite. It seems his ability to replicate human sounds is limited.
"It's a stable form of ultracool lithium, magnetically active yet light enough not to collapse in on itself. The production process is... erm... difficult for me to replicate."
"Very well, I shall not be rude and ask our guest to elaborate on the process out here of all places. Come with us, we shall take you to the root of the logic-tree. The library around you is no place for humans, for it is where the ghosts store their lives and memories."

((Note, in case I forgot to mention before, Perry is walking around on his own, the cryotube thing is no longer needed. He is talking without the tube.))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: September 05, 2015, 06:44:52 am »

"Very impressive. Lead the way, please!"

Follow the people deeper into their stronghold. Ask Perry if has anything important I should know.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: October 12, 2015, 11:44:03 pm »

Just curious, are there any plans to continue this game?
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: October 13, 2015, 03:19:06 pm »

Probably not, it suffers from an overly vague magic system right now. Maybe it will be rebooted some time with an expanded magic system.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]