Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: TOAW 3 - Dear Leader Liberates Countrymen from Capitalist Oppression  (Read 5522 times)

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
Re: TOAW 3 - Dear Leader Liberates Countrymen from Capitalist Oppression
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2015, 10:16:27 pm »

It seems to me that your main priority should be getting the over-extended troops in the center and right flanks to safety.  I'm not good at reading the map and I don't know how the movement rules work, but it looks to me like your right flank will have to retreat through a bunch of open terrain and cross a river while under attack by superior enemy forces.  Perhaps set up a defensive line on either the right side river or the right side forest, and then try to get the units over there past it so they can recover.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

TripJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2015, 10:14:07 am »

moar liberation pls

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2015, 07:28:53 pm »

Right, I should probably give some closure to this.  My computer was pretty fucked up and I had to reformat.  I may try this again later, I learned some good lessons.  But for now, unfortunately, my save is ded.

Also TOAW 4 is coming out some time this fall so I may wait until that's out to liberate properly.
Shoes...
Pages: 1 2 [3]