Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Mold a Star System (A Create-A-World Game) (Needs more people)  (Read 7519 times)

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
Re: Mold a Star System (A Create-A-World Game from Zanzetkuken)
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2015, 11:22:43 pm »

((Oh sorry. I'm just kinda stuck for what to do.))
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2015, 11:40:16 pm »

((Oh sorry. I'm just kinda stuck for what to do.))

(Could run a civil war between those who stayed and those who left.  Or you could do something about the development of a caste system.  Or you could construct enemies to test them.)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2015, 12:15:57 am »

((Ooh, thanks for the help.))

Whilst the Crystions were busy studying, the other ones, who left with the knowledge, had invaded the city. The 'Ektions' (which is what they had now called themselves) raided the town, stealing plans and citizens, therefore halting the Crystions progress. The Crystions became outraged the next morning, and proceeded to combat the Ektions with primitive weaponry.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2015, 06:39:14 am »

Red pupils shined in all back orbs, his red hair seemed to reflect sunlight, when his head moved his hair flowed behind like liveing flame.

As his feet touched down apon the first planet he smiled. A borderland of life caught between to extremes, poetic.  This border, while sufficient, was not ideal for the typical life, but what was that to a god? he would make this planet work even if he had to make physics bend over backwards to do it!

endlessblaze has arrived!
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2015, 06:51:44 am »

Originality
6) The usage of entities from popular culture that have not become archetypes or are prevalent in many different published canons is not allowed.
(not gonna quote your whole thing, takes too long.)

Does this mean no Scythers? xD
((I think so))

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2015, 01:23:28 pm »

(Does this mean no Scythers? xD)

(They would be included in that blanket ban, yes.)

Within their mining, the deeplings come across a massive cavern underneath their village.  Unknown to them, the structure within it is extremely similar to the structure that was within the crater with the crashed meteor upon the planet of ice, with one minor difference.  It instead plays host to a deep purple crystal rather than one tinted green.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mold a Star System (A Create-A-World Game) (Free to join at any time)
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2015, 05:34:36 pm »

endlessblaze thought for a moment.

there were a couple ways to handle the twin wastelands of the planet. he could just screw physics, and make them more inhabitable.

he could be clever and use physics to his advantage by manipulating the atmosphere (witch currently needed to made) in a way that reduced heat coming in and then give the planet a method to distribute it.

or he could just make some hardcore life forms that would not care about the extremes.

there were more options but he would rather not mess up the solar system and turn the OTHER planets into desolate wastelands or wreck there orbits.

looking at his feet blaze saw a small flower, an accidental use of power as he thought of what could be and how it would come about......

today was going to be a good day......
-GRAWWWWWWWWWWWW-
 or not
"crap, he found me...."

(unpronounceable name) the obliterator has come! a wretched god of cruelty and destruction! ready yourself mortals! for the hand of a gentle god may be all that stands in deaths way!

((hey guys, how do I change glow color to black? when I try it just stops working))

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2015, 07:09:08 pm »

Nivahzen, the god of whispered lies and manipulating falsehoods, has no true appearance. She can change it at will and can - if chooses - appear as one thing to one creature, but look different to another.

She comes into being at the moment of the first falsehood - the one caused by the Nameless One. She creates Vokun, known as the shadow of a world. It's appearance an illusion, those who view it see it as what they believe it should be. However, its true nature is always the opposite of what is seen. Hidden among this stain is her palace. It's appearance, too, is an illusion. 776 of its entrances lead in circles that prevent not only admittance into the main chamber, but also exit from the palace. Only she knows the location of the true entrance, and only she knows the true nature of the palace itself.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2015, 07:22:38 pm »

blaze turned around rapidly, blade materialized in hand, coming face to face with its gigantic eyes.

and suddenly he was on his tower once more. gazing into those gigantic orbs in horror. the fires, so often a gentle calming sight, now a storm of blue flames rising into the air. the river, so crystal clear now thick poisonous sludge. the spikes of solid agony, pining them to the ground....even her....

.....the screams.....oh him the screams!

and suddenly, he pulled himself back to the present, just in time to avoid its massive jaws.

"what's the matter little god!? hehehhHAHAHAHA! why don't you tell me where you hid them? surely you did not abandon them in the crossing?"

((hey how do the others get that eldritch text sometimes I see in threads? I want to use it for this guys speech, it seems fitting))
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 07:24:17 pm by endlessblaze »

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2015, 06:32:34 am »

((Am I cursed to end such beautiful threads with my very presence? :'())

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2015, 12:49:02 pm »

((Am I cursed to end such beautiful threads with my very presence? :'())

(Who knows?  Might be the fact I created it, as a new adventure ISG I decided to create has gotten no responses at all.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2015, 01:26:37 pm »

((Well I guess we play until more players come. Your turn))

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2015, 05:47:25 pm »

Nivahzen waits in her palace, plotting the downfall of the Nameless One. Where there are many to build, there exist many to destroy.
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2015, 06:09:16 pm »

the wave of power is felt by all.

blaze and the god of cruelty, sometimes referred to as "grief" are locked in combat. the other gods know nothing of these to forces and decide not to get involved.

blaze delivers many slashes to the gigantic god, while avoiding strikes, but is then struck in the side by claws. his body quickly patches itself up, but he has to be careful. once he gets exhausted, a strike like that could prove fatal.

the battle lasted a full day and night.

a day and night spent shape shifting, throwing of elements and light and dark, bolts of lighting and pure energy. swinging blades, and claws and fist.

finally the dust settled, grief slowly disingraeing, blaze on his knees from weakness....
but something felt off....

grief lived. in worse shape the blaze but lived never the less. gathering up dregs of its power a small form burst from the rapidly disappearing body. flying off into space, and collapsing...somewhere. blaze no longer had the strength to continue sensing much of anything.

"i just...need....to...rest."
and then the world went dark.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 06:15:34 pm by endlessblaze »

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2015, 01:00:23 am »

Nivahzen leaves her palace and begins to whisper words of pride into the ears of half the Nameless One's minions. Whisper words of loyalty into the other half of the minions. Sit back and watch them fight.
Money!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7