Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Mold a Star System (A Create-A-World Game) (Needs more people)  (Read 7428 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Mold a Star System (A Create-A-World Game) (Free to join at any time)
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2015, 03:54:45 am »

Grief landed upon the planet of ice.  It may have been possible the being could have recovered here.  If not for what was waiting for it.  Where it landed, a mass of shadow was waiting.  It tore out what remained of the divine essense within Grief, but not before speaking one thing, "You are not part of the Grand Design in this form."

When Grief next awoke, it was in a different body.  The body of a Crystion.  A mortal Crystion.  Within it were two impulses that clouded its thoughts.  Create the Ektion faction from the Crystions whom had left the main body.  This was placed within in order for the satisfaction of a stable loop of time, as the body it was given was at a time before it first entered the universe.  The other impulse was a fair bit different.  To gain control of the sites of the Green, Purple, and Orange crystals through means of war.

It easily followed the first impulse, fulfilling the loop.  As for the second, that would take far longer.  This is why the body the reincarnated Grief was given was created to last for as long as necessary to complete that impulse, but not one nanosecond more.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2015, 01:14:19 am »

The Nameless one watched his planet be corrupted by pride and grief, but he cared not for the planet. He was merely using it as a tool for plans of domination. He commanded the remaining faithful Crystions to kill the corrupt ones, and then mine. Mine until they have almost reached their end, then bring the spoils back to his shrine.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2015, 11:01:16 am »

But would they ever find their way to the center? As they dig through the icy ground, they begin to lose their sense of gravity. The closer they happen to get to the center, the farther they are pushed away by its mysterious energies. Soon the tunnels twist strangely, sometimes breaking to the surface, but never reaching the cause of the confusion.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2015, 07:29:14 pm »

meanwhile blaze awakens. he continues to rest for 3 days to regain his strength.

"everything will be prepared....everything must be ready....have to get rid of grief, cant bring them here while grief lives"
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 07:13:58 pm by endlessblaze »
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2015, 07:14:54 pm »

((ok this speed is insane. and not in a good way, we need mass thread invites asap))

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2015, 07:35:16 pm »

((ok this speed is insane. and not in a good way, we need mass thread invites asap))

(Maybe send some off to players of an old thread of this type?)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2015, 08:45:21 pm »

I believe Demonic Spoon had a good game running. "Had" being the key word here. I bet a few of the players from there would be willing to join.
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2015, 07:13:08 am »

((I invited Hugo and nav but I have received no response.))

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2015, 06:08:49 pm »

((zan? digital? anyone still here? I don't like double posting.))

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2015, 10:10:18 pm »

As The Nameless One's influence diminished over the ant beings, Nivahzen's control grew stronger. Soon, they became slaves to her honeyed words, dependent on the sweet lies which poisoned their minds. They toiled night and day in the tunnels, creating Nivahzen's one and only temple, the Mind Prison of Deceit. It's crystal halls warped the senses of all who entered, trapping them in a endless labyrinth. As the echoes of Nivahzen's whispers dug themselves into the minds of the lost, they would soon come to worship her, believing that they have been wronged by all and that this was the salvation that they always looked for.
Money!

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2015, 06:09:08 am »

While the ants grew inslaved by lies blaze continued to work.

The atmosphere of planet he had chosen changed, while a network of indistructable crystals designed to distribute heat formed underground.  but it just was not enough......

"Fine then...."

And with a great surge of power blaze bent a few laws of physics.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2015, 08:11:18 am »

Then, nivahzen began to call out to any other beings in the universe, other beings created by gods now long forgotten. Beings which - in the absence of a go - have created their own society, religion, and technology. And means of space travel. Soon they would come from far and wide. And all she had to do was wait.
Money!

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2015, 08:54:57 am »

blaze did not like the scheming of the goddess but he decided she was no threat.
He had seen her type, and the last one he had to deal with had been terrified out of her wits of him. An ant before his power and wraith.

It was grief that concerned him. Seeking only to slaughter, touture, and to mock the gods. There were gods of conflict. Gods of lies, and deciet...

Grief was a different beast all together.....

Blaze quickly finished the planets adjustment, and populated it with trees and basic life.

Then came the guardians, much the same as the ones that guarded his home before he fled.
 Non-sentient constructs, though possessing a rudementry intelegentce for decisions and distinguishing threats. Determining proper courses of action and the like.  Soon he had a few Angelic humaniod ones made of crystal. Some flaming wolf like ones of stone. And one gigantic inactive one. Towering 15 stories tall. It would be activated as needed, while the others patrolled constantly.

They would fight grief should he interfear.... 

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2015, 05:46:09 pm »

The goddess waited and waited, and like obedient dogs did they come. But too little, too slow. She needed more worshipers...

Soon she turned her eye towards the guardians. A challenge it would be, but with great rewards. Constructs would never doubt her words once she was done - but first they would have to doubt those of their creator. She watched and waited. One of them must have less faith than the others.
Money!

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2015, 08:05:34 pm »

eventually when she tired of waiting, blaze noticed the goddess of lies trying, and failing, to win over the constructs. its hard to win over someone when they are non-sentient constructs without much free will. read, impossible.

blaze had now made the planet quite lively. rivers, lakes, forest. fields of harmless fire. therefore, having readied a good set of life, continued readying up defenses.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7