Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Mold a Star System (A Create-A-World Game) (Needs more people)  (Read 7544 times)

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
Re: Mold a Star System (A Create-A-World Game) (Needs more people)
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2015, 07:20:59 pm »

it was time....

the festival began. with a small pulse of power orbs bathed the single village/town in a rainbow of light, and music with no disconcernable source began to play.

"well my people, im at loss for words, so I wont bother with delaying. have fun!"

blaze seemed a bit less energetic than he normally was during a festival, he was multitasking a bit, but most of his focus was on maintaining a wide range of awareness with his senses. he had been for a few days actually, after he thought he felt grief's presence....it had been but for a moment but I concerned him never the less. not to mention the goddess that could arrive soon, she was a concern as well. and so he would be carefull. he would allow nothing in the town to go unnoticed.

Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2015, 09:37:58 pm »

Disgusted, the goddess chose an inferior method. The time spent near the Hrbringer had not been wasted. Once she had perfected the replica from her own memory, she sent it to the festival, seeing through its eyes. Not dwelling too much on the past, the goddess instead looked forward to the future and its many mysteries. And celebrations.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2015, 08:05:47 am »

Blaze sensed the divine energy of the the goddes of lies entering the atmosphere. It wasn't her in body though, an avatar. A body controlled from a distance.

So she had decided to attend.

He could not read the mind of another god, at least not without consent, but a telepathic message was simple.

-meet me atop my tower in the center of town, you can't miss it.-

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2015, 08:37:25 am »

She changed her flight and landed on top the tower with high velocity. The illusion of the harbinger made the tower - and the ground below it - seem to shake, but her graceful form barely caused the spire to tremble. "So," roared the 'Harbringer,' "I smell life. I shall find your deaths to be music to my ears. His laugh made all the villagers feel a terrible chill.
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2015, 08:48:05 am »

The chill the villagers felt vanished... They grew fearful, not for themselves, but for whatever foolish soul had threatened them. There master was an understanding sort, and incredibly slow to anger. But threatening them was a way to get slaughtered.

Blaze frowned but did not attack,  he knew that the goddess had already known of him, she would not attack. If she did do something so foolish she would see why the other gods he once knew had called him the peaceful savage, and feared his wraith.

"So you have arrived, come, sit."

A table had been prepared on top of the tower, a child stood next to it, seemingly unphased by the goddeses entrance and threat, patiently waiting for something.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2015, 06:12:07 pm »

Nivahzen dropped her disguise. Clearly, it would do more harm then good. She sat down at the table, but did not eat. "It seems that you saw through my illusion. That is good. I need someone like you. I need someone who can enter my palace. You see, I am inable to see through the illusions that cause all who enter to blunder for ages. I believe that it has something to do with a rival of mine. I'm afraid that he now sits upon the throne, and while he is there undisturbed, can turn my own magic against me. If you could find him and disturb his concentration for just a moment, I would be very, very grateful. Please, I need your help."
Money!

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2015, 06:38:54 pm »

"mmmm...I would prefer to refrain from conflict, but I am not apposed to further discussion. what can you tell me about this rival of yours."

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2015, 04:21:31 pm »

((bump, trust me guys, if we keep playing more people will come. I have seen it happen))

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2015, 04:43:18 pm »

"It is as if he is a mockery of me. What I do to accomplish a goal, he does on a whim and for no reason. I have seen him cast a spell on a man that caused him to blunder through his own home, unable to find exit. More than once has he appeared in the form of a human simply to mock a lord or lady for hours. Simply said, he acts impulsively and without forethought. With a powerful artifact such as my throne under his command, I cannot begin to imagine the consequences."
Money!

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2015, 08:30:52 pm »

"ok then, can you give me a reason to believe you? you are the goddess of lies right? how do I know your telling he truth?"

"ahem!"

"im not hungry."

-the child looks to the goddess expectantly-

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2015, 08:36:46 pm »

"Proof you want, and proof you shall have. Expect me in a year's time when you shall see the extent of his destruction."

Nivahzen returned to her planet and she observed her "followers." She chose one - a teenager - and began to weave her magic around him. She would take her time. It would be perfect. When she was done, she would have the archnemisis of her dreams. And blaze's nightmares.
Money!

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 07, 2015, 09:00:12 pm »

blaze extended his senses....he immediately noticed the goddess shaping something very powerful.  she clearly had not gotten much practice in applying her power stealthily.

or was that what she wanted him to think?....

"and this is why I don't like dealing with gods of lying and dishonesty. I was afraid of this, peace might soon be shattered once more."

"relax sir, just enjoy the festival."

"alright. you go on ahead, I will be there in a few minuets. Im just going to make some new guardians first just in case..."

he needed something new and powerful....the standard mental capacity for a guardian but a different form.....

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2015, 09:26:48 pm »

All the while Mertilian the god of Mushrooms appeared.
While nobody was looking he gave the fledgling of the goddess of lies a set of powerful magic mushrooms which set him on a trip alright. From the moment he received his visions he could see beyond the deceits of his goddess, but yet he decided to follow as he loved his goddess dearly.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 08, 2015, 08:40:07 am »

The rest of the festival went smoothly. plays, dances, sparring, food and drink.  It was quite lively.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2015, 11:29:54 am »

So... how does my "archnemisis" turn out?
Money!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7