Start from scratch for YG-lite
- 3 (9.1%)
Do both
- 5 (15.2%)
Do both
- 2 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241]

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 OOC [31/137] [Sign-ups go here]  (Read 229666 times)

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 OOC [31/137] [Sign-ups go here]
« Reply #3600 on: November 01, 2015, 11:06:28 am »

I haven't been on these forums in a while, I just finished reading everything I missed and everything seems fine to me in regards of the YG-lite suggestions. There's just two points I'd rather not have, the option of having no cap regrowth would completely ruin about 2/3 of my current plans, and I'd rather have a simpler game than having it only updated on holidays.

Regarding the latest poll, I'd like if at least some element of the current game is preserved as I did put quite some time into it.

I'm hoping I can still make the tree idea I had. Basically phoenix trees that burst into massive firestorms periodically. They also play music because I thought that'd be cool. Then I place them at the poles of the various planets.

I'm hoping the same, it would be pretty awesome, and make the poles a prime target for my hordes of demons to colonize :P. That and I still have at least one more Lambdent subspecies to make and two or three different species to make before I'm done making my basic stuff (I just realized that I've been incredibly slow at doing it. I blame my involvement in all kind of drama for that)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 11:12:49 am by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 OOC [31/137] [Sign-ups go here]
« Reply #3601 on: December 01, 2015, 07:01:15 pm »

What ever happened to YG gods lite?
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!
Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241]