Start from scratch for YG-lite
- 3 (9.1%)
Do both
- 5 (15.2%)
Do both
- 2 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 241

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 OOC [31/137] [Sign-ups go here]  (Read 231648 times)

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 OOC (~24h to full launch) [20/137] [Sign-ups go here]
« Reply #270 on: August 19, 2015, 07:24:53 am »

Can I join?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 19, 2015, 07:42:22 am »

Great, I didn't wake up to a billion pages.

Anyway, $$$PRICECHECK:

I'll make a proper description when I actually make them. This is just the template.
I'd also like to know the income that they'd give from worship/villainy sphere.

Edit: make imps weak.
Edit2: More clarifications
Edit3: Moar clarifications
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 08:29:46 am by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 19, 2015, 07:47:13 am »

Can I join?
"Si" means "yes" in Spanish. I just so happen to speak Spanish. I will always think of your god as being called "Yes the Goddess".

Anyway, $$$PRICECHECK:

I'll make a proper description when I actually make them. This is just the template.

Well shit, and I'm the god of Angels. I might just have to pay attention to you now.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 19, 2015, 07:50:17 am »

Can I join?
"Si" means "yes" in Spanish. I just so happen to speak Spanish. I will always think of your god as being called "Yes the Goddess".

Anyway, $$$PRICECHECK:

Well shit, and I'm the god of Angels. I might just have to pay attention to you now.

You mean that you weren't already? :P

Edit: also, they're not the opposite of angels (or at least those from the game), just a generic evil species.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: August 19, 2015, 07:51:30 am »

Heh, well I just went for a single syllable name, since they're easy to remember.
It's actually "say" in Norwegian.

Edit: "Å si" translates into "To say".

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: August 19, 2015, 07:54:47 am »

Edit: also, they're not the opposite of angels (or at least those from the game), just a generic evil species.
A bonafide war between angels and demons would be kinda cool, to be honest. My guys would have the advantage for sure, though. But yeah, I know they're not the opposite of angels. Something opposite to an angel would have to be un-divine and I'm not sure how that'd work.

Heh, well I just went for a single syllable name, since they're easy to remember.

This kinda reminds me of Tykki. In one language it means "cannon" but in another it means "fat".
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 19, 2015, 07:59:48 am »

PRICECHECK$$$

Spoiler: EAGLES BITCHES (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 08:38:57 am by tntey »
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 19, 2015, 08:14:27 am »

65 km/h is pretty fast, but I'd imagine a race of bird people to be able to fly a bit faster at full dive. Also, unless you specify otherwise, most of them will probably become scholars due to your spheres, which may or may not be what you want. They'll be cheap, though; I had to add so many traits to get what I wanted.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 08:16:06 am by IcyTea31 »
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 19, 2015, 08:15:32 am »

So Tykki=Fat Cannon and Si=Say Yes?

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 19, 2015, 08:16:24 am »

65 km/h is pretty fast, but I'd imagine a race of bird people to be able to fly a bit faster at full dive. Also, unless you specify otherwise, most of them will probably become scholars due to your spheres, which may or may not be what you want.

I thought of them more as skilled hunters and fighters because the school of thought is basically making big illusions. They also will have a high defense.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 19, 2015, 08:23:37 am »

I thought of them more as skilled hunters and fighters
The Focus trait is free, no reason not to give it to them. Otherwise I'd imagine beings of Knowledge and Memory to mostly be historians, archeologists, archivists and other such professions related to the past.

Wait, archeologists...those won't be necessary for hundreds, maybe thousands of years, and paleontologists would be completely useless...

$$$
Adding irrefutable fossil evidence of evolution (in contrast to creation) hidden under the ground of the planet(s).

Yes, it's a very bad idea, but I wonder what would happen if a god got 'disproved' by mortals. Puff of logic or mere income starvation?
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 19, 2015, 08:28:04 am »

A bonafide war between angels and demons would be kinda cool, to be honest. My guys would have the advantage for sure, though. But yeah, I know they're not the opposite of angels. Something opposite to an angel would have to be un-divine and I'm not sure how that'd work.

This kinda reminds me of Tykki. In one language it means "cannon" but in another it means "fat".

You should make an (not like the template, basically humans with wings and good aligned (plus maybe holy magic)) angel species then. Also I'd except Demon lords to have the power level of an angel, so that kind of conflict might still happen.

Edit:
The Focus trait is free, no reason not to give it to them. Otherwise I'd imagine beings of Knowledge and Memory to mostly be historians, archeologists, archivists and other such professions related to the past.

Wait, archeologists...those won't be necessary for hundreds, maybe thousands of years, and paleontologists would be completely useless...

$$$
Adding irrefutable fossil evidence of evolution (in contrast to creation) hidden under the ground of the planet(s).

Yes, it's a very bad idea, but I wonder what would happen if a god got 'disproved' by mortals. Puff of logic or mere income starvation?

I'd expect everyone to jump at your (character's) throat for that, considering that it would pretty much mean the end of the god's era.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 08:35:39 am by FArgHalfnr »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 19, 2015, 08:38:07 am »

Can we add these traits to our creations after they've been created, and upgrade the traits they already have? (Combat +1 to Combat +2 to Combat +3 etc.)

If so, how are the costs calculated in those instances?

How about selective traits, in which only certain members of a race have the trait?

Edit: I think evolution, given my questions, isn't exactly difficult for a god to explain to mortals.

"I was stronger after I initially created these beings, so I changed a few things to my liking"
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 08:39:59 am by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: August 19, 2015, 09:04:07 am »

Actually, you know what Eid means? It means Owned, either in the PWNED sense or the Property sense.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 19, 2015, 09:06:06 am »

I just threw in knowledge. But my people also can either read peoples thoughts and memories (Making them suitable spies) or create big nasty illusions to scare groups of people.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 241