Start from scratch for YG-lite
- 3 (9.1%)
Do both
- 5 (15.2%)
Do both
- 2 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 241

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 OOC [31/137] [Sign-ups go here]  (Read 231610 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 OOC (~24h to full launch) [20/137] [Sign-ups go here]
« Reply #390 on: August 19, 2015, 07:54:41 pm »

I was apologising because I was short with Andres, and making assumptions about your system.

I was wrong whether or not you think your system was :P that's why I was apologising to you too, 'cause I was telling people erroneous things.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #391 on: August 19, 2015, 07:57:01 pm »

Andres: Sure, would you like any replacements?

hector13: It didn't seem deliberate, and it's not much of a pattern, so there's no trouble here

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: August 19, 2015, 07:58:37 pm »

So what does the "Divine" Trait do?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: August 19, 2015, 08:00:44 pm »

Andres: Sure, would you like any replacements?
A few examples of what I wanted to do are giving an angel the Civilisation sphere and have it develop humanity, one with the War sphere as a general warrior angel, and one with the Age sphere to write down the history of the universe. Is there any sphere that'll help me give these bonuses to my angels?

So what does the "Divine" Trait do?
It grants creation resurrective immortality, the ability to perform 0-cost godly actions, some measure of plot armour, and confers some sphere-specific abilities.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 08:02:46 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #394 on: August 19, 2015, 08:02:17 pm »

Stirk: Resurrective immortality, 0-cost godly actions (including transport/movement), the ever-unquantifiable plot armor, sphere-specific abilities (of the creator, to be clear), be given some capacity for Ichor (and probably Essence and Flux)

Andres: No, but that doesn't stop you from developing/specializing them accordingly. It just stops you from making other-sphere angels

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: August 19, 2015, 08:05:54 pm »

Hm. I'm torn. I really want to create Nerubians, but I should probably be more original than that.

I have an idea. It is scorpions though.

Scorpions you say? It fits with my vaguely egyptian theme.

$$$

Spoiler: Racha (click to show/hide)
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: August 19, 2015, 08:11:13 pm »

Andres: No, but that doesn't stop you from developing/specializing them accordingly. It just stops you from making other-sphere angels
I guess I'll just leave it blank until I come up with a decent sphere.

In YG0, you could spend 2E to give an angel 1E capacity. In YG2, you need to spend 1I to give an angel 1I capacity. Which system is used in this game for Essence and Flux?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: August 19, 2015, 08:12:49 pm »

So Changing each of them to the Angel Template would be:

Rose Thomson:.5(Or would it be 1?)* [Assassin+1 <x1.4>] [Combat+1 <x1.2>] [Unique <x40>] [Speed+1 <x1.3>] [Teleport+4 <x2>](Since they can kinda blink anyway?) [Undetectable+1 <x10>] [Stealth+6 <x3.7>] [Weaponspace+5 <x3.7>] [Immortal <x1.1>] [Defense+3 <x1.7>] [Loyalty+10 <x2>] = Average of 89.5E 279.15?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: August 19, 2015, 08:15:23 pm »

When making unholy weapons, is there any point to making them melee weapons? If a 5E unholy war hammer hit a 5E holy shield, either they'd both be fine or they'd both be equally damaged. If the war hammer was instead a gun, the shield would be damaged by the gun wouldn't be.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: August 19, 2015, 08:21:34 pm »

Your thinkin' with science logic, Andres.

The gun is holy, and if you hit a shield with a gun, the gun's probably not gonna be in great shape.

Most guns (and I say most, not all) as far as I know aren't made for clubbing.

If you make unholy bullets, on the other hand, they'll be used up as soon as they hit the shield.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: August 19, 2015, 08:22:14 pm »

Question: Since Andres' angel sphere doesn't seem to have an effect, I'm assuming my Djinn sphere doesn't help at all when making Djinn or Djinn castes?
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: August 19, 2015, 08:23:10 pm »

Hmmm, I think i'll create a monastery dwelling race.
$$$Price Check$$$
Spoiler: Jeskia (click to show/hide)
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: August 19, 2015, 08:29:07 pm »

Your thinkin' with science logic, Andres.

The gun is holy, and if you hit a shield with a gun, the gun's probably not gonna be in great shape.

Most guns (and I say most, not all) as far as I know aren't made for clubbing.

If you make unholy bullets, on the other hand, they'll be used up as soon as they hit the shield.
What on earth makes you think the gun is being used as a club in that scenario!? The question that was being asked was whether ranged weapons were better than melee weapons. That the gun was used as a ranged weapon in the scenario should've been obvious.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: August 19, 2015, 08:35:37 pm »

Meow is.. Interesting. I don't quite know how to describe them.
She's an ambiguously gendered weird person with animal traits, isn't she? Maybe I should read her description... :P

That predicted relations graph that was mentioned is in progress.

Vgray, ShadowDragon, FallacyofUrist, gman8181 and Cryxis, Prince of Doom, could you submit descriptions or pictures of some simpler, more...symbolic?...symbols for your gods? Kevak and Andres doing the same would be nice, though Meow and Eid's forms are just barely simple enough to draw with the limited number of pixels I've assigned to each god.

They don't need to be your gods' religions' official symbols, just something to put in the graph.
Apparently, KJP forgot to put my symbol in the OP. I included my symbol in my application sheet.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Nope. Meow is an eldritch cat monstrosity with an affinity for clowns. You should read the sheet~

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

As for symbol Ice. Meow doesn't have a set symbol. However most followers would probably do something either related to cats or clowns and possibly both.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: August 19, 2015, 08:38:48 pm »

Nope. Meow is an eldritch cat monstrosity with an affinity for clowns. You should read the sheet~
Reading Meow's sheet, I can see that my description still applies.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 241