Start from scratch for YG-lite
- 3 (9.1%)
Do both
- 5 (15.2%)
Do both
- 2 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 241

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 OOC [31/137] [Sign-ups go here]  (Read 229658 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 OOC [26/137] [Sign-ups go here]
« Reply #2115 on: September 10, 2015, 05:03:01 am »

I vote he names it "Goddamnit Guys Not Again"
+1 MILLION
The Sworn might be dedicated to world domination a glorious regime of peace and love, but those spheres, man...
Wait, when did we...?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: September 10, 2015, 05:05:58 am »

...So why does Big Fish's character keep using "This Aspect"? The other aspect is gone, isn't it? So he is the only Aspect, making it redundant  :P.
Well, we can either go and be complicated about this, or we can just say I'm too lazy to come up with a new quirk.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2117 on: September 10, 2015, 05:08:16 am »

General announcements:
Population growth problems: I think it was a shifting following the Wisps getting put into stasis along with Jens/FallacyofUrist. I've switched to a better data structure now, thankfully.
Editing actions: I may end up putting an action-editing/canceling cost at some point rather than arbitrarily permitting edits/cancels within reason on IC and forbidding edits/cancels for combat (for those who've already received combat PMs with rules listed).
Affinities: Updated under Magic section.

gman8181: The angel template provides an assortment of useful traits for frequently used/at-risk creations (but at a rather high cost). Angels are derived from the agent template (0.001 base) rather than the race template (0.0001 base) to avoid having to mess around with numbers too much.

Andres: Ability Thief does result in losing traits. In theory, it would be expected to be useful for making cheap godslayers, but the chance of success decreases with trait price.

Fabricating GM PMs isn't very sporting, now, is it? I like the detail, though. :P (And it's not like there's a rule against it anyway if it's done IC however confusing it makes things. Just don't do it OOC.)

Ama: What have you done? (through PM, if necessary) If it's something to do with the unconventional attempts to defuse hostilities, it's already built into the game anyway. (In this case, apologizing IC to those affected may be a more productive option)

tntey:
Spoiler: tntey (click to show/hide)
Added
Also, traveling back in time and changing up events without reasonably careful planning is fairly close to the definition of Paradox here.

$$$Response
micelus:
Two million microbes with <Will Be Back> <Fruitful+4> <Assassin+3> <Extremophile+3>.
48 billion microbes with <Fruitful+2><Will Be Back><Eats Entropy><Eats Souls>.
Note: At even Fruitful+10, they don't behave entirely realistically. If a Tick lasts a day (always longer so far), they double less than once which is much slower than many realistic microbes given plenty of food and space in the absence of death-causing things.

Stirk:
Sunspite <0.5>: Harmed and weakened by direct sunlight
Various weaknesses:
Weakness (something) <0.4-0.8>: Weakened by something, varies by rarity of said somethinig
Weak Point: Weakness (hits to X)?
Ability Granter <1.7>: Can give their abilities to others
Fusion Capable (stack-additive, nonstack-averages) <3>: A single other being to fuse their mind, body, soul, etc. with the fusion-capable one. May have side effects if done to excess
Fear-1 <1.1>: Makes creation less terrifying than average (good for alley wanderers). Incompatible with tax collectors and probably lowercase-c clowns.
Sanity+3: Is this in response to Fusion Capable or something else? PM if necessary
Environmental-Dependent Regeneration/Healing+X: Use Regenerative+(X-1) with a minimum of Regenerative+1

tntey:
Influence mind: Maybe use Affinity (Delveology) or something else that also stacks telepathy?

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: September 10, 2015, 05:27:57 am »

It's not at all obvious that tntey is just being a petulant man-child is it?

((Oh hector I'm sorry. Also, would you be fine if my mortals joined your Kitsoonies troupes?))

It's Veles' you should be asking. Evidently you seem to be having issues separating IC and OOC.

Edit for assholeness
Nah, not old enough to be a man.  :)
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: September 10, 2015, 05:31:59 am »

Someone is in a dark mood today. Have a bad day?

Tiring. Parents are visiting for 18 days, lots of touristy things, which I'm not keen on.

So to have tntey get caught and then go "NO I'M NOT GOING TO BE PUNISHED BECAUSE I CAN'T TAKE THE FACT I FUCKED UP" so they can create a new character, apparently with the sole intention of fucking my shit up does not make me pleased.

I just hope tntey is more sensible than he seems.

Edit: mostly in a bad mood about that because if tntey does decide to play out the petulant man-child thing, I'll probably just quit, which I don't want to do.

True Edit removing assholeness

I'm not as sensible as you think. I killed off Isgon because I wasn't going to be able to do anything with him.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: September 10, 2015, 05:53:37 am »

Fusion Capable (stack-additive, nonstack-averages) <3>: A single other being to fuse their mind, body, soul, etc. with the fusion-capable one. May have side effects if done to excess
$$$
Price check on Fusion Capable without side effects

Sanity+3: Is this in response to Fusion Capable or something else? PM if necessary
It's more to counter any madness-inducing magic and general incidence of insanity.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: September 10, 2015, 07:49:33 am »

I'm not as sensible as you think. I killed off Isgon because I wasn't going to be able to do anything with him.

Well I just reacted like a child having a tantrum because I had a long day and got paranoid :P

When I said sensible it was basically just that you not meta-game with a new character.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: September 10, 2015, 08:44:05 am »

Speaking of sanity traits:

$$$

Pricecheck on Sanity -1 to Sanity -5, along with the resulting effects.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: September 10, 2015, 10:39:55 am »

Should I make an Angelarium? Basically just a list of angels and other special NPC's

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: September 10, 2015, 10:43:41 am »

Should I make an Angelarium? Basically just a list of angels and other special NPC's
Sure.

Actually, considering Eid was the one who named Si's creations (including 5/6 Angels, one is still unnamed as far as I know)... Would anyone else want a go?
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #2125 on: September 10, 2015, 10:48:32 am »

--Reserved for Ye Olde Angelarium--
Please PM me the angels you made, what traits they have and any other fluff. I'll try to do a quick scan of the IC and OOC.

Angels:
Spoiler: Torqal (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Neoclastis (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Leviticus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lolohe (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Telfaam (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Cerberus (click to show/hide)

Other Important Figures

Spoiler: Rose Thomson (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lupin Lewis (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Thorn Browning (click to show/hide)
Information might be lacking. If you have any angels/figures not in here, or wrong/lacking descriptions, PM me
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 08:42:43 am by Lord_lemonpie »

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2126 on: September 10, 2015, 11:17:59 am »

Eh, I'll just put them here.

[Si]
The Earth-like Planet

Too little life, needs rectifying.
Si will create 4 nameless angels, each with an endless bag of seeds.
Spoiler: The Angels (click to show/hide)
You need power.
Si grows claws on her hands, and thrust them into her flesh, before moving them, tearing big wounds in her body. Which bleeds black Ichor.
She puts 1 Ichor into each angel, totaling 4 Ichor.

"Y-your... task. Spread, seeds... s-spread... l... life."
Her black Ichor stains the land.
Si's wounds seal, but not before bleeding an additional Ichor onto the land, changing part of the land much more than normally.
All life (flora and fauna) born or grown up in this land will be grey-fleshed, red eyed (not glowing), black blooded, and have a unique taste and composition.

Eating of this life will temporarily make you suffer the effect of Si's presence, but it will extend your life up to twice of what it would be.
These were eventually sent to the other 2 worlds, 2 to each.
Here's the post for that, including the creation of the fifth.
[Si]
Unpolluted Lands

These plants are pretty, but this should be special because it has this many plants.
"A-agents... I, need... you, elsewhere. Another, world."
Spend flux to teleport the Unnamed Angels to the second and third worlds (2 to each), to plant seeds.

Need a little more plants.
Create another Unnamed Angel, but only 1, and give her a bottomless bag of seeds as well.
"Plant, life, plant... few. P-plant in... difficult, areas. Areas, with... little, life. These plants, rare, plant few, plant good plants."
The seed bag will contain rather strange seeds, some are better, some are just different. The plants will be unique, while being hard to get to.
These plants shall however spread slower.

Spoiler: The Angels (click to show/hide)
Then there's the 6th angel, but due to Isgon's death, and the possibility of gods trying to kill his angels, she might die soon (one of his angels were sent to protect her).
[Si]
Gaia, Unpolluted Lands

Si creates another Angel, then puts her in a pod (so they don't die in the void), and gives it to Isgon
"B-be... kind, to her."
And then there's the post with the naming of the Angels.
"Hey Morthan, are we enemies? We dealt with the Thannel situation fairly well, so I don't think we have a problem with that. For some reason, however, I get the feeling something happened afterwards that made us dislike each-other. I hope it's just my brain screwing with me."

Si will create 4 nameless angels, each with an endless bag of seeds.
I name these angels No, Meparese, Desconocido, and Cierto.

[Si]
Gaia, Unpolluted Lands

Si, while looking for the prayers, decides to make something.
I want, wings, like my agents.
Si creates a Winged Cuirass, an adaptive artifact (fits all, changes size and shape if necessary), it grants or increases Protection by +1.
Those who wear them can fly at Speed 0, or increase speed by +1 if they already have wings.
Mortals who wear this, will have their Lifespan increased by +1.

Si will wear this artifact armor.
"That's a pretty cool cuirass you have there, Yes. I approve."

Create another Unnamed Angel, but only 1, and give her a bottomless bag of seeds as well.
I name this angel Basicamente.

On the topic of tea and coffee
I create coffee and tea for mortals to enjoy, giving credit to the gods who originally thought of them (Zenurion and that other guy, respectively). (0 energy action.)
"There, now mortals can suffer the poison that is coffee and enjoy a tea not made sub-standard for the purposes of pushing subterranean leaf juice."

Prayers
"Why do you torment the followers of the Kindly One?"
"Torment them? They're only in quarantine. They're in quarantine so they don't attack Humans for their blood. Lolohe's working on it so the Thannels should be fed soon enough, possibly with donations and a trade agreement with the Skizani."

"Bless this Winged Shrine, and accept my sacrifice."
I bless the shrine (0 energy) and accept the sacrifice.

Sorry for the wall of text.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2127 on: September 10, 2015, 11:22:41 am »

Rose and Lupin where created publicly, though they aren't *technically* angels  :P.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2128 on: September 10, 2015, 11:26:42 am »

Ugh, I'll probably be tired tomorrow, as I have to get up early, to buy a couple pistols.
A Coonan, and the other is a 9mm single stack metal pistol (I'm selling my Walther P99, I don't like plastic pistols).

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2129 on: September 10, 2015, 11:30:51 am »

Actually I don't even remember if Cerberus was an angel. I'll have to verify.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 241