Start from scratch for YG-lite
- 3 (9.1%)
Do both
- 5 (15.2%)
Do both
- 2 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 241

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 OOC [31/137] [Sign-ups go here]  (Read 229588 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 OOC [26/137] [Sign-ups go here]
« Reply #2280 on: September 13, 2015, 05:25:38 am »

What level of Heal is required to turn Thannels into Humans?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #2281 on: September 13, 2015, 05:27:59 am »

$$$Pricecheck
Weapontrees: Trees that grow weapons instead of fruit, equivalent to the excellent quality weapons of [weaponspace +5], but usable by anyone who picks a weapon from the tree. Can grow a near unlimited variety of weapons. The weapons have plant aesthetics (e.g. grass blade sword), but are just as effective as normal weapons

KJP, you seem to have missed Notemancy?
Create a school of magic called Notemancy. Notemancy is the ability to create illusions by playing music. (Think holo phones from futurama)

What level of Heal is required to turn Thannels into Humans?
That seems less something for heal, and more that'd require complete bodily modification.  Thannels aren't humans, they're very good imitations of humans, with the disguise only being broken once they hit the age limit.

Once again Corpomancy springs to mind as a solution to the problem. I really like that school of magic, it's pretty versatile.

EDIT: Fixed a important typo.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 06:04:01 am by Demonic Spoon »

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2282 on: September 13, 2015, 05:48:56 am »

Okay, gonna say something...

I plan to turn the K'ruppt Land into a training ground.
Where lost souls can train to become immortals, those who ascend all 3 pillars (still haven't decided what the other 2 will do/keep sealed inside) will become very powerful.
Also, the Skarati could become a ridiculously powerful force, as all of them becomes lost souls.
Not to mention, the criteria is lost Sisska souls, so that includes the Skarati.
Heck, maybe it'll turn into some sort of Spirit Realm, where Spirit Warriors fight Zenurion's lost soul retrievers, forming some sort of power dynamic.

I haven't really planned it all the way through, it kinda just falls into place as I do stuff (I never planned for the Skarati to be such a good candidate for warriors).
There's also the point where I can seal powerful artifacts inside each pillar, so if anyone destroys the K'ruppt Land, I can grab the weapons and retaliate.

Then again, now that I've said it, it's likely you would either deliberately avoid destroying the K'ruppt Land, or you'll forget and get a nasty surprise.

Edit: Actually, it allows all souls now, it's just that there's more Skarati lost souls than anyone else.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 05:55:53 am by Happy Demon »
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2283 on: September 13, 2015, 05:51:08 am »

I've been thinking of making soul predators, incorporeal creatures with the [eat souls] trait and have them eat Lost Souls, because random souls hanging around is displeasing to my aesthetic sense.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2284 on: September 13, 2015, 05:56:25 am »

I've been thinking of making soul predators, incorporeal creatures with the [eat souls] trait and have them eat Lost Souls, because random souls hanging around is displeasing to my aesthetic sense.
Good, more competition. Who says afterlife has to be boring?

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2285 on: September 13, 2015, 06:10:30 am »

Also, clarification.

The Physicality effect only makes people visible in the K'ruppt Land. They can't just greet their family in that form.
Not to mention, it'd be weird to see them talking to thin air (lost souls), or fighting thin air (whatever soul predator they encounter).

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2286 on: September 13, 2015, 06:12:40 am »

Is it possible for me to lock up my free afterlife something with the Locked trait?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2287 on: September 13, 2015, 07:04:03 am »

Exhaustive Compendium of Magic Schools, by Anonymous Imprisoned Thannel

Alchemy (Jixiu/Fr0stByt3)
Runecrafting (Jixiu/Fr0stByt3)

Spoiler: Exotics (click to show/hide)

((Debated on whether or not to include stackings and mirrorings, eventually decided not to.))
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 01:53:28 am by Demonic Spoon »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2288 on: September 13, 2015, 08:00:32 am »

I'm half-sunburned (the left half, if anyone is curious) and sore and had to endure almost four hours of browsing, the worst type of shopping imaginable.

At least it's football season tomorrow. I get to watch the Packers embarrass the Bears in Chicago, and then get fed.

....How do you get half sunburned?

And ya know, you are old enough to tell your parents when you don't want to do something  :P.

I'm quite talented like that. I am so fair-skinned that I just go from milky white to red.

I would've said I wasn't going had I known it was just lots of shopping, with a little bit of learning. It was a Native American festival thing in Milwaukee. They also flew hunners and hunners of miles to come see me :P so it would be rude not to go...

I've been learning quite a bit about the area I live in though. Made subs during WWII, and one of the 28 built actually had the second best record (though it failed to say in what regard it was second best...) out of the 288 used during the war.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2289 on: September 13, 2015, 08:10:57 am »

Hm... I'm considering making the pillars taller, and go into realms separate to each other.
So the Grand Pillar of Physicality will go through 10 realms of physicality, each more demanding than the last.
At the end, is being indestructible.

I'm planning to make the other 2 pillars Mentality and Spirituality.
I'm not sure what kind of hindrance those would have.
Maybe a confusing and complicated pattern on the Mentality Pillar, and a soul-crushing kind of design on the Spirituality Pillar.

When going through the realms, if you fail, you lose.
Fail Physicality, and your form is eradicated, so you can't be reformed no matter what. Your soul remaining in the realm you failed, where you'll work to hinder the next who try.
Fail Mentality, and your mind is eradicated, you turn into a feral beast. Your soul remains as your body does whatever it's instincts tell it to, while you'll work to cause hindrance, and even modify the pillar as others try to scale it. The higher the plane, the more you can modify, so the climber has to predict you.
Fail Spirituality, and you turn into a mindless automaton. Your soul remains, and you're fated to hinder the next for the rest of time.

Succeed all 3, and you'll become A God of Mind, Body, and Soul.

Of course this would have to be a very long term goal.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2290 on: September 13, 2015, 08:33:15 am »

Tenat shall make a small change to the targeting and have references to Lawgivers and Phylacteries save for their creation be replaced with references to Cebrains and (possibly) Gospels.
I'm not sure what this means, or is referring to? Clarification please?

Realized that [existing souls] trait does not make sense if added to a [soulless] creation, so dropped that trait from the phylacteries.
Tenat is re-aiming the attacks on the Lawgivers to Cebrains.
What attacks? You never targeted the Lawgivers with attacks that I noticed. Not sure why you would either.
Exactly.  I moved the attacks that other people made.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 10:16:14 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2291 on: September 13, 2015, 09:04:36 am »

Wait, I just thought of something.
Each pillar is locked. In order to get permission, you have to stand at the base, and then climb (no flying or teleporting).
The Locks start at Locked 0 at the pillar in the material realm, and go up for each realm. Until it reaches Locked +10 at the 10th realm, so not even gods can teleport to the top and gain power.
Not unless they're like... 64, working together.
If they don't have stepped on the base of the pillar, they can't even grip inside the grooves, and can't ascend through the clouds and into the realms.
There's also no power there, absolute zero, as the rest is in the other realms.

Gonna be pricey though.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2292 on: September 13, 2015, 09:39:12 am »

Considering there aren't even 32 gods, 64 is probably superfluous.

Also, cheating the system by creating a race of super-climbers and sending them up the pillars en masse.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 09:43:35 am by Demonic Spoon »

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2293 on: September 13, 2015, 10:43:13 am »

Okay, gonna say something...

I plan to turn the K'ruppt Land into a training ground.
Where lost souls can train to become immortals, those who ascend all 3 pillars (still haven't decided what the other 2 will do/keep sealed inside) will become very powerful.
Also, the Skarati could become a ridiculously powerful force, as all of them becomes lost souls.
Not to mention, the criteria is lost Sisska souls, so that includes the Skarati.
Heck, maybe it'll turn into some sort of Spirit Realm, where Spirit Warriors fight Zenurion's lost soul retrievers, forming some sort of power dynamic.

I haven't really planned it all the way through, it kinda just falls into place as I do stuff (I never planned for the Skarati to be such a good candidate for warriors).
There's also the point where I can seal powerful artifacts inside each pillar, so if anyone destroys the K'ruppt Land, I can grab the weapons and retaliate.

Then again, now that I've said it, it's likely you would either deliberately avoid destroying the K'ruppt Land, or you'll forget and get a nasty surprise.

Edit: Actually, it allows all souls now, it's just that there's more Skarati lost souls than anyone else.

Wait, what? Soul retrievers? Where do you get that? I'm afraid you'll be sending your warriors to fight thin air :P.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2294 on: September 13, 2015, 11:41:21 am »

Considering there aren't even 32 gods, 64 is probably superfluous.

Also, cheating the system by creating a race of super-climbers and sending them up the pillars en masse.
Yeah, about that.
It gets more physically demanding the farther up you get.
At the higher levels, the grab-able places are sharpened and there's amplified gravity and murderous spirits trying to tear them apart (the higher up, the more power).

You'd have better luck zerg rushing it.

Not to mention, what makes you think they'll obey you afterwards?
Each pillar grants immense power, not to mention, the spirituality pillar would be the worst, but also one of the most powerful ones.
As it's the opposite of automation, aka. freedom, even from loyalty.

Wait, what? Soul retrievers? Where do you get that? I'm afraid you'll be sending your warriors to fight thin air :P.
Hey, don't act as if I don't know. Hell is the kind of place apostates are sent, so of course you have people doing that sort of thing.

Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 241