Start from scratch for YG-lite
- 3 (9.1%)
Do both
- 5 (15.2%)
Do both
- 2 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 241

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 OOC [31/137] [Sign-ups go here]  (Read 232555 times)

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 OOC [26/137] [Sign-ups go here]
« Reply #3015 on: September 24, 2015, 10:20:13 pm »

There is a 1E editing fee now. Maybe you should just "Play off" it?

Probably a better idea, considering our actions most likely didn't affect the battle anyways.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3016 on: September 24, 2015, 10:30:33 pm »

i don't even know if my dragons were involved in it or not and i can hope that most of them made it and got back but that like a roll of the dice.
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3017 on: September 24, 2015, 10:55:11 pm »

i don't even know if my dragons were involved in it or not and i can hope that most of them made it and got back but that like a roll of the dice.

Well considering you did order them to fight I don't see why they wouldn't have done so. Resurrecting them probably wouldn't be too hard if they end up dying though.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3018 on: September 24, 2015, 11:13:18 pm »

Oh, and I'm not certain what Zenurion thought Zhin was saying, but he was basically just telling Si that a. her morals wouldn't win this war, b. they were going to die anyway, there's not really a particularly moral way to kill people in a war, and so c. him controlling them wasn't much different than just shooting them with more siege equipment, save it being possibly more effective at inducing chaos rather than merely death, so as to allow the war to end quicker, especially as it would mean they would be pre-occupied with their own stuff rather than fighting/killing the main body of troops facing them.

Speaking of which, unless you have an atom bomb or a super-virus or the like that will cause an 'auto-win' in the sense of the battle becoming irrelevant, there's not much chance of an easy win, if the War Engines get built (mostly to deal with the shit like dragons and Quelons or whatever). Even if they don't, (I may as well say it now), we built 50,000 troops. Which is mostly a result of me not realizing what scale the battle was on, (7,000? Associates, rather than the tens of thousands that I'd thought). Almost as many as there exist Lambdents. And they aren't poorly made, either, to put it lightly. How effective they'll be considering all the other shit going on, I dunno. This has become something of a clusterbomb of individual clusterfucks.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3019 on: September 24, 2015, 11:19:48 pm »

Oh, and I'm not certain what Zenurion thought Zhin was saying, but he was basically just telling Si that a. her morals wouldn't win this war, b. they were going to die anyway, there's not really a particularly moral way to kill people in a war, and so c. him controlling them wasn't much different than just shooting them with more siege equipment, save it being possibly more effective at inducing chaos rather than merely death, so as to allow the war to end quicker, especially as it would mean they would be pre-occupied with their own stuff rather than fighting/killing the main body of troops facing them.

Speaking of which, unless you have an atom bomb or a super-virus or the like that will cause an 'auto-win' in the sense of the battle becoming irrelevant, there's not much chance of an easy win, if the War Engines get built (mostly to deal with the shit like dragons and Quelons or whatever). Even if they don't, (I may as well say it now), we built 50,000 troops. Which is mostly a result of me not realizing what scale the battle was on, (7,000? Associates, rather than the tens of thousands that I'd thought). Almost as many as there exist Lambdents. And they aren't poorly made, either, to put it lightly. How effective they'll be considering all the other shit going on, I dunno. This has become something of a clusterbomb of individual clusterfucks.

If I thought this battle would be about brute force, don't you think I would have looked a bit more worried about all the Gods fighting me? Fine, whatever, you got more guys then I do. But none of you are openly doing anything more tactical then throwing sticks at me  :P. 50k, 100k, 10000 billion, doesn't matter if you use them like a hammer. Unless someone did something clever behind everyone's back, I think this fight will go just the way I planned it to.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3020 on: September 24, 2015, 11:38:41 pm »

What I understood was that you wanted her to fight my troops instead of you. That's probably still close enough, considering the goal here is to get her out of the way. And honestly I'm not to worried, even with that number. If my surprise (nope, still not revealing it. You'll have to wait for the tick :P) works as planned then numbers shouldn't be much of a problem.

Also just wondering, what do you expect to win from the war at this point? Things have changed so much since it started that everyone's motivations to stay are getting a bit blurry. Or maybe that stuff would be best to leave for the IC? If that's the case I'll just ask there instead.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3021 on: September 24, 2015, 11:56:19 pm »

You know very well what I want  :P.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3022 on: September 25, 2015, 12:02:27 am »

You know very well what I want  :P.

I was talking to rolepgeek, but that is true anyways. :P

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3023 on: September 25, 2015, 12:06:14 am »

My motivation was to stop Stirk.

You arrived here and the troops had already been made, really.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3024 on: September 25, 2015, 12:10:34 am »

My motivation was to stop Stirk.

You arrived here and the troops had already been made, really.

Stop me from what? There are few things you could successfully stop me from doing if I wanted to.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3025 on: September 25, 2015, 12:14:42 am »

Would Tykki count as a minor divine or a major divine?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #3026 on: September 25, 2015, 12:24:32 am »

Who is Tykki?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3027 on: September 25, 2015, 12:27:13 am »

Who is Tykki?

She was My Archangel in the first game, disputably the strongest fighter, undisputedly the most visible Angel. Killed Andres's god off multiple times.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3028 on: September 25, 2015, 12:30:30 am »

Who is Tykki?

She was My Archangel in the first game, disputably the strongest fighter, undisputedly the most visible Angel. Killed Andres's god off multiple times.
In other words, it took five attempts and several dozen (hundred?) Essence before I could be permanently permanently put down.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3029 on: September 25, 2015, 12:33:43 am »

Who is Tykki?

In other words, it took five attempts and several dozen (hundred?) Essence before I could be permanently permanently put down.

Don't listen to him  ::). What really happened was I kept letting him keep reviving, because I didn't want to kill him OOC. He kept doing stupid stuff so I sent Tykki to kill him in a single hit (again, and again). I got tired of this, sent Tykki to find his soul jar, and wiped him out in a single tick of actually trying.

Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 241