Start from scratch for YG-lite
- 3 (9.1%)
Do both
- 5 (15.2%)
Do both
- 2 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 241

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 OOC [31/137] [Sign-ups go here]  (Read 231583 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 OOC [31/137] [Sign-ups go here]
« Reply #3150 on: September 27, 2015, 10:07:14 am »

No, I actually didn't do all that much. Near as I can tell, all the actions were processed. But with no support, the War Engines didn't really go through (nor, it seems, did they really need to, from the looks of things).
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3151 on: September 27, 2015, 10:13:47 am »

Also, Jens... is gone.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #3152 on: September 27, 2015, 10:15:33 am »

Who?

Oh.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3153 on: September 27, 2015, 11:09:52 am »

No, I actually didn't do all that much. Near as I can tell, all the actions were processed. But with no support, the War Engines didn't really go through (nor, it seems, did they really need to, from the looks of things).

My surprise and some other stuff I did hasn't happened either. Hope there's nothing with them that makes them not allowed, I mean I know about stuff that's way more overpowered than them, so I don't see why they wouldn't be accepted. :-\
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3154 on: September 27, 2015, 12:14:38 pm »

Zenurion may have revealed a connection between the Mind Lacerator and the Deep Elven heretical belief in a god of Blood and Iron. Something about this seems remarkably similar to how a Lolohe cult even formed in the first place. In an act of good-will to Loloheresy, Eid has permitted angel worship provided the angels are worshiped as angels. Some of the more moderate Loloheretics interpret this creatively and preach that Lolohe is simply an angelic aspect of Eid, and that there is no need for a schism after all. Violence continues, and 118 Loloheretics and 105 Eid fanatics die. Lolohe publicly denies his godhood and encourages the Loloheretics to go back to worshiping Eid and the rest of the First Pantheon. The people venerate Lolohe further, praising his great humility and worthiness. Lolohe prays to Eid asking for guidance on how to proceed.

Hmm.

Oh and,
Tenat supports ZRJ in Its creations. http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=152663.msg6520221#msg6520221 @@@SLOWPROCESSING
Would seem to indicate your action hasn't be proccessed yet Rolep.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3155 on: September 27, 2015, 12:51:59 pm »

Ah I see.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3156 on: September 27, 2015, 12:52:49 pm »

Yeah, that was what I was referring to.

The Efte inventor reveals what appears to be a wheeled tank filled with the fire-hating water and lights a fire near it. After a few minutes, the wheeled tank flies off!
Very good! What happens if the fire is attached to the side of the tank? Or even underneath it?
Fund further research.

((Why do I get the feeling that a perpetual motion device could be built from this, or a similar device?))
I was more thinking self-propelled carts? For mining carts and trains and such.

Also guns and possibly air- and spacecraft.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3157 on: September 27, 2015, 01:00:45 pm »

Eh.

KJP, mortals can be taught magic, even up to a fairly decent level, by conventional schools, right? Is there a limit to how much magic mortals can really learn without divine help? Can magic be combined creatively without the use of Metamagic/Technomancy/Enchantment (I'm still not sure which of those actually exist as of now).

Oh, and gman, for that Angelarium, Wángzǐ counts at this point as an Angel, I'm fairly sure.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3158 on: September 27, 2015, 01:11:36 pm »

Oh, and gman, for that Angelarium, Wángzǐ counts at this point as an Angel, I'm fairly sure.
It's Lord Lemonpie, not gman.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3159 on: September 27, 2015, 01:34:05 pm »

Price Check
 A Zhin to Normal translator 
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3160 on: September 27, 2015, 01:38:52 pm »

Price Check
 A Zhin to Normal translator
iirc that's been tried before. And it didn't work?

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3161 on: September 27, 2015, 02:06:18 pm »

No idea what you're talking about.

Ah, so I'm not losing it.

Tick 11.0: Walls and Walls and Walls and Walls
Of text? :P
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3162 on: September 27, 2015, 02:08:03 pm »

No idea what you're talking about.

Ah, so I'm not losing it.

Tick 11.0: Walls and Walls and Walls and Walls
Of text? :P
Obviously he's referring to social barriers that keep us from connecting to other people. And the entire game is just a metaphor for the conflict of the human condition or something.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #3163 on: September 27, 2015, 02:23:48 pm »

((ARE YOU TRYING TO BOIL THE WORLD OUT OF EXISTENCE))
((No.  Are you not trying to do math?  One one-way portal.  A couple nanoseconds.  Even at extremely high temperatures, it's not going to boil the world.  Maybe fry a couple hundred feet of it.))
Sol has a surface gravity 28 times higher than that of Earth, and a 1000 times lesser surface atmospheric/photospheric pressure. Assuming similar figures for the in-game star and planet, it's more likely a two-way portal would transfer air from the planet to the star iand not vice versa. Because heat can only move through matter, the planet certainly wouldn't boil. (Though anyone nearby would probably be blinded and die of radiation poisoning, as electromagnetic energy (e.g. light or ionizing radiation) can move by itself.)

A one-way portal wouldn't be much either. A star's surface temperature is 'only' a few thousand degrees Kelvin, and air does not conduct heat too well. Still no boiled planet. Any gases from the star would also stop fusing, meaning they'd either become pretty inert or burn on contact with oxygen.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3164 on: September 27, 2015, 02:28:47 pm »

((ARE YOU TRYING TO BOIL THE WORLD OUT OF EXISTENCE))
((No.  Are you not trying to do math?  One one-way portal.  A couple nanoseconds.  Even at extremely high temperatures, it's not going to boil the world.  Maybe fry a couple hundred feet of it.))
Sol has a surface gravity 28 times higher than that of Earth, and a 1000 times lesser surface atmospheric/photospheric pressure. Assuming similar figures for the in-game star and planet, it's more likely a two-way portal would transfer air from the planet to the star iand not vice versa. Because heat can only move through matter, the planet certainly wouldn't boil. (Though anyone nearby would probably be blinded and die of radiation poisoning, as electromagnetic energy (e.g. light or ionizing radiation) can move by itself.)

A one-way portal wouldn't be much either. A star's surface temperature is 'only' a few thousand degrees Kelvin, and air does not conduct heat too well. Still no boiled planet. Any gases from the star would also stop fusing, meaning they'd either become pretty inert or burn on contact with oxygen.
The portal lead to the sun, and had a sucking affect on the "Entrence" side, the "Exit" was in the center on the sun...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 241