Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 280606 times)

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 6.0: Madness! [26/137]
« Reply #1485 on: September 04, 2015, 06:10:54 pm »

Jixiu looks for the lost Chokobo soul. As he searches, he's struck by sudden inspiration. "Oh! I just had a wonderful idea!" Jixiu creates the Endless Laboratory, an afterlife for those who wish to continue to hone their scientific skills.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: September 04, 2015, 06:11:06 pm »

((Or it flooded.))

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #1487 on: September 04, 2015, 06:15:19 pm »

((I'm pretty sure I set up an action for listening to prayers near the beginning of last tick. Oh well.))

Listen to prayers.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: September 04, 2015, 06:16:46 pm »

((Yay! I finally have enough!))

Don Giovanni looks down at the three worlds, thoughtfully looking over his dark drink. After a moment, he throws the glass into the air, pulling out an m1911 from his side to shoot it as it reaches it's peak. The bullets and glass combine, as they break apart, forming dark-black shards as they begin to fall towards the planet. The shards multiply in number as they hit the atmosphere, taking on recognizable shapes, often forming hexagons. Small clouds of shard begin floating over the ground of all three planets, coming to life. 10,000 Noir are born, starting their new lives, often among the more-established races.

Spoiler: Noir (click to show/hide)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: September 04, 2015, 06:19:45 pm »

Don Giovanni looks down at the three worlds, thoughtfully looking over his dark drink. After a moment, he throws the glass into the air, pulling out an m1911 from his side to shoot it as it reaches it's peak. The bullets and glass combine, as they break apart, forming dark-black shards as they begin to fall towards the planet. The shards multiply in number as they hit the atmosphere, taking on recognizable shapes, often forming hexagons. Small clouds of shard begin floating over the ground of all three planets, coming to life. 10,000 Noir are born, starting their new lives, often among the more-established races.

"Alright. Nope. Nope. Nope. You will NOT let this people into my world. Okay? And I don't think anyone will wants this. Infact

Propose a proposal: Jo Jo should not be allowed to create these Noir's
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 06:36:18 pm by tntey »
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: September 04, 2015, 06:21:03 pm »

"Alright. Nope. Nope. Nope. You will NOT let this people into my world. Okay? And I don't think anyone will wants this. Infact

Propose a proposal: Stirk should not be allowed to create these Noir's

Oppose. "I'm perfectly fine with Don JoJo creating his new race. They seem perfectly agreeable so why should we care?"
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 06:24:31 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: September 04, 2015, 06:22:54 pm »

Propose a proposal: Stirk should not be allowed to create these Noir's

"Worl'd ain' yurs, moron. Da proposal ain't fast 'nough ta stop me."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: September 04, 2015, 06:24:42 pm »

Oppose the proposal. Who the crap is Stirk?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: September 04, 2015, 06:25:02 pm »

Wonder just how acidic that rain was, because it would have to be rather acidic to BURN THROUGH A STONE ROOF (you know because they live underground?) AND PROBABLY A MOUNTAIN.
(It probably rained inside the cavern or their houses. Gods can do that.)
On that note, investigate the source of the rain.
Wonder if the spirits in the Crystal Gardens can walk out in the mortal world.
If not:  Attempt to add a method of reincarnation.  Should a dead Crystallum agree, their spirit can be bound to an empty geode, which will then open as their new body.  Memories are preserved.  Only priests of Tenat can perform this rite, and it is legal to prevent the reincarnation of a person convicted of a capital crime that was not somehow inserted into the lawbooks by the Don.  These reincarnations should be cleared with local authorities.  Tenat shall store these records in The Vault.

==Noir==
Abstain, on the provison that Noir should be identifiable.  Not necessarily EASILY identifiable, but identifiable.  It's perfectly fair that he can create a race and I don't think we should block him from that.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #1494 on: September 04, 2015, 06:35:07 pm »

I'm fine with the Noir, as long as they don't cause much trouble.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: September 04, 2015, 06:35:42 pm »

Snip
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: September 04, 2015, 06:37:04 pm »

#1: "Can gods really die?"
#2: "Could you donate some of your blood for an interesting experiment?"

"It would take the power of another god. Probably several other gods actually, or a powerful divine artifact."

"Hm. Did the Devil put you up to this? No matter. You have piqued my curiousity."

Talios appears before the mortal in the guise of an extremely pale High Elf, and stabs his hand with a ceremonial dagger.

Listen to prayers.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 06:43:16 pm by Vgray »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: September 04, 2015, 06:38:30 pm »

Snip

"YOU TAKE DAT BACK YOU TWISTED SON [Rest of rant censored for modestly's sake]"  :P

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 5.0: The Pantheon: Arguments and Insanity [24/137]
« Reply #1498 on: September 04, 2015, 06:40:51 pm »

A spiral appears
"It is nice that you use the name Alpha Pantheon because it underlines our position, yet you fledgling manage to insult it by proposing that you of all should rule it. That is ridiculous, it would be comparable to a cockroach that is granted a kingdom. Anyway, So you say you built a doomsday device, only to find yourself doomed some day soon. Now put on this neck collar and purr like a kitten, like you are supposed to."

"IT IS THE FIRST PANTHEON WHY DO YOU KEEP CALLING IT THE ALPHA PANTHEON"
Yes. Sprillian, if you call it alpha pantheon one more time, there will be consequences.
"I'm against the idea of punishing one of our members simply because of what they call our pantheon. That's going a bit overboard."

"I was not so sure about to First Pantheon, but I now have my verdict: you guys are dangerously incompetent right now. It is laughable, but it ends with my followers dead. So could you please either disband or work out your problems to work as a team?"
"Our followers aren't our servants. If a bunch of Haunts decided to genocide our races of their own free will, we'd blame them and not you. We'd only blame you if you helped them with the genocide or ordered the genocide. We had nothing to do with what happened to the Haunts."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: September 04, 2015, 06:45:30 pm »

A spiral appears
"It is nice that you use the name Alpha Pantheon because it underlines our position, yet you fledgling manage to insult it by proposing that you of all should rule it. That is ridiculous, it would be comparable to a cockroach that is granted a kingdom. Anyway, So you say you built a doomsday device, only to find yourself doomed some day soon. Now put on this neck collar and purr like a kitten, like you are supposed to."

"IT IS THE FIRST PANTHEON WHY DO YOU KEEP CALLING IT THE ALPHA PANTHEON"
Yes. Sprillian, if you call it alpha pantheon one more time, there will be consequences.
"I'm against the idea of punishing one of our members simply because of what they call our pantheon. That's going a bit overboard."

"I was not so sure about to First Pantheon, but I now have my verdict: you guys are dangerously incompetent right now. It is laughable, but it ends with my followers dead. So could you please either disband or work out your problems to work as a team?"
"Our followers aren't our servants. If a bunch of Haunts decided to genocide our races of their own free will, we'd blame them and not you. We'd only blame you if you helped them with the genocide or ordered the genocide. We had nothing to do with what happened to the Haunts."
"You are either a liar, or the most naive being in existence."
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 246