Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 280592 times)

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 9.0 Toil and Turmoil [26/137]
« Reply #2535 on: September 19, 2015, 01:28:50 pm »

I disagree. We all have the rights to be involved as much as we want considering we are all affected by your attempt at starving everyone of wood.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2536 on: September 19, 2015, 01:32:38 pm »

((I only make silly proposals when someone does something just as silly :P))
((It adds more work for good ol' KJP, stop it :P))

I disagree. We all have the rights to be involved as much as we want considering we are all affected by your attempt at starving everyone of wood.

You're a god Zenny. There is nothing to stop you from creating your own wood substitute.

Or from interfering, if that is your wont...

Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2537 on: September 19, 2015, 01:35:20 pm »

THIS IS BETWEEN SYLVAN AND ZHIN, IF SYLVAN'S CHAMPIONS WIN ZHIN'S FOLLOWERS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CUT DOWN TREES, IF ZHIN'S CHAMPIONS WIN SYLVAN WILL NOT BE ABLE TO KILL LUMBERJACKS, DO WE NEED A TIME LIMIT FOR THIS AGREEMENT?
"Agreement:(stated:(false)); arbiter:("Overbrain")=undecided_"

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"Subject designate:("Zenurion"); disagreement=irrelevant[-]unreasonable_
location{primary}:(followers:("Zenurion"))=hell:(self sufficient)_
dispute:("Zenurion"[-]"Sylvan":(lumberjack))=separate(; agreement{self[-]"Sylvan"}:(potential:(private:(IF:(loss{self}))))_"

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #2538 on: September 19, 2015, 01:38:53 pm »

"Certainly. That would however, be a separate conflict, unless you're teaming up with Zhin?"

"Subjects designate:("Zenurion"[-]"Don Giovanni"); involvement=minimal_
dispute:("Sylvan"[-]self); proposal:("Council")=false_
lumberjack:(legality)=true(; murder:(lumberjack)=true_
solve:(all)=false(; solve:(sufficient)=true_
query/;}IF:(win:(self));THEN:(lumberjacking:(illegal:(enforcement=poor))); desirable[?]_"
"The way forward becomes clear. A duel seems too likely to invite interference from other deities.

We are willing to attempt a compromise to mollify you, Zhìn Réng Jiāng. Sylvan is willing to donate essence to the creation of various non-tree plants capable of supplying wood-industries, and, to a limited extent, moving trees to clear areas for farming and road-building. In return, the killing of trees is forbidden, and offenders may/must be executed.

Is this acceptable to you?

Zenurion, since you seem determined to involve yourself, would this also be acceptable to you?"

((A note that any donations of essence will have to be next tick, because as mentioned in OOC I'm tapped out this tick already.))
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 01:43:53 pm by Demonic Spoon »

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2539 on: September 19, 2015, 01:46:01 pm »

"Subject designate:("Sylvan"); response(); acceptable_
suggestion(); reasonable(; proposal=desirable_
concern:(legality:(wood-cutting)=false); activity:(criminal:("Don Giovanni))=likely[-]increase_
cooperation:(enforcement:(law:(preservation:(trees))))[?]_"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2540 on: September 19, 2015, 01:50:18 pm »

>This Aspect has crafted a species of plant that should meet the requirements given.  That being:Viable wood-substitute, and not being or competing ecologically (outside of minimum necessary resource acquisition) with a tree.  This Aspect requests that any efforts would support the existing creation.
>This Aspect shares the concerns of (ZRJ) regarding imminent criminality.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 01:52:14 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2541 on: September 19, 2015, 01:51:55 pm »

concern:(legality:(wood-cutting)=false); activity:(criminal:("Don Giovanni))=likely[-]increase_
((If I'm reading this correctly, it's a offer to assist in preventing grand theft lumberjacking by the Don?))

"Any assistance in preventing lumberjacking would be greatly appreciated Zhin. Certainly, the Don has made clear his position in this, though I admit uncertainty as to the best way to counter him. Advice in this regard would also be appreciated."

>This Aspect has crafted a species of plant that should meet the requirements given.  That being:Viable wood-substitute, and not being or competing ecologically with a tree.  This Aspect requests that any efforts would support the existing creation.
"Due to recent creation on my part, I am currently unable to do so, but if they still exist in the future, I will help to spread them further"

((I'll make more of them next tick because I'm empty atm?))
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 01:54:07 pm by Demonic Spoon »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2542 on: September 19, 2015, 02:01:27 pm »

>This Aspect recalls a tale of a creation that was in many small pieces and could use those as weapons, teleporting them inside their attacker.  Craft a species of tree that can do this and defenses you shall have.  This Aspect would also suggest a warning, however, to be given.  Perhaps bioluminescent leaves that will glow to warn off the would-be lumberjack.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 02:03:20 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2543 on: September 19, 2015, 02:02:59 pm »

What makes you all think that I intend to stay in hell?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2544 on: September 19, 2015, 02:04:44 pm »

>This Aspect notes that it is your domain.  This Aspect further notes that there is no pressing reason for you to expand.
Sigtext

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2545 on: September 19, 2015, 02:06:52 pm »

"You are already not keeping your activities in hell. I have not forgotten the tree."

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2546 on: September 19, 2015, 02:07:48 pm »

>This Aspect notes that it is your domain.  This Aspect further notes that there is no pressing reason for you to expand.

I have contributed to create the planets just as much as anyone else, why would I lock myself to only a small portion of them?

Edit:
"You are already not keeping your activities in hell. I have not forgotten the tree."
I would hope so, that happened two seconds ago. It's nice to see you can be angered so easily though, you should be fun to toy with.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 02:09:25 pm by FArgHalfnr »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2547 on: September 19, 2015, 02:09:37 pm »

The over brain prods the part Zenurion's brain that controls pain Violently, before rubbing the part that controls pleasure Quickly, and draining the part that controls Memory.
A CASE OF AMNESIA WILL, THAT MUCH I KNOW
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2548 on: September 19, 2015, 02:12:56 pm »

I would hope so, that happened two seconds ago. It's nice to see you can be angered so easily though, you should be fun to toy with.
"Did it? You seem awfully sure of yourself when time itself is not necessarily a stable constant. Remembrance does not necessarily equal rage either.

Since you have just be making vaguely ominous statements about not being confined to hell forever and not answering questions as to whether you're still unsatisfied with the lumberjacking situation, I'm going to assume you're fine with it."
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 02:14:57 pm by Demonic Spoon »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2549 on: September 19, 2015, 02:14:10 pm »

((If I'm reading this correctly, it's a offer to assist in preventing grand theft lumberjacking by the Don?))

"Any assistance in preventing lumberjacking would be greatly appreciated Zhin. Certainly, the Don has made clear his position in this, though I admit uncertainty as to the best way to counter him. Advice in this regard would also be appreciated."

>This Aspect has crafted a species of plant that should meet the requirements given.  That being:Viable wood-substitute, and not being or competing ecologically with a tree.  This Aspect requests that any efforts would support the existing creation.
"Due to recent creation on my part, I am currently unable to do so, but if they still exist in the future, I will help to spread them further"

((I'll make more of them next tick because I'm empty atm?))

The Don pulls out a cigarette with his free hand, puffing once before putting his free hand in his suit.

"So, ya decided ta try stoppin' lumerjacking, afta I warned ya?"

He gives off another puff, before taking out a second handgun identical to the first.

"That ya made clear. Ya also made it clear dat we can kill mortals who go 'gainst our sphere, din' ya?"

Don Giovanni then points the Gun at a Lawgiver, don't ask how he does it from this metaphysical location.

"Lawgiva. Der very name is a sin. Der existence is blasphemous ta me. By yer own rules, it would only be right fer me ta pull dis little trigger in my hand. Ya might tink it can come back from dis. I'm curios myself. Dees new bullets ain't been tested much. Might havta test dem on normal mortals first, prolly on somethin' nobody would miss. Like trees, dem big ones dat keep comin' back afta der killed. Dey would make nice targets, an' I could test out da new ammo. What do ya tink?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 246