Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 280297 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 10.0 Descent to Dissent [26/137]
« Reply #2610 on: September 20, 2015, 12:00:42 pm »

Continue to invade the Human Lands, this time supporting the invasion with 8 Flux. Suggest that more Associates join, allowing them to sack a larger settlement, such as a city.

"Don, could you tell your mortals not to ransack towns?

"I told em ta in da firs' place, moron. Don' worry, dey should be goin' afta sometin' bigga den towns soon."

"Is anyone else worried?"

"Dis is parta da Alpha Pantheon's punishment. If we ain't lowerin' der caps, we gotta lower der income. Jus' fair, ain't it? Dey ain't gonna be trusted wit dat much income again. Da humans is da least aligned outa any of dem, lettin' me take some of dem fer essence easily. Dey are da biggest to, makin' for good targets ovaall."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #2611 on: September 20, 2015, 12:01:30 pm »

Continue to invade the Human Lands, this time supporting the invasion with 8 Flux. Suggest that more Associates join, allowing them to sack a larger settlement, such as a city.

"Don, could you tell your mortals not to ransack towns?

"I told em ta in da firs' place, moron. Don' worry, dey should be goin' afta sometin' bigga den towns soon."

"Is anyone else worried?"

"Dis is parta da Alpha Pantheon's punishment. If we ain't lowerin' der caps, we gotta lower der income. Jus' fair, ain't it? Dey ain't gonna be trusted wit dat much income again. Da humans is da least aligned outa any of dem, lettin' me take some of dem fer essence easily. Dey are da biggest to, makin' for good targets ovaall."

"Okay, but only to the humans."
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2612 on: September 20, 2015, 12:22:52 pm »

"I don' need yer permission ta take wat I want."

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2613 on: September 20, 2015, 12:24:13 pm »

"Oh, you don't. It'd be wise not to attack other peoples stuff."
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2614 on: September 20, 2015, 12:26:45 pm »

>This Aspect notes that the punishment of the First Pantheon has not officially been decided upon, and in any case, it should not involve mortal agents beyond those necessary.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2615 on: September 20, 2015, 12:30:35 pm »

"Yer makin' me wanna attack yer stuff right now. If ya don' want me to, da best choice fer ya is ta shut yer yap."

>This Aspect notes that the punishment of the First Pantheon has not officially been decided upon, and in any case, it should not involve mortal agents beyond those necessary.

"There ain't no rule sayin' I can't punish em myself. 'Sides, these mortals participated in it. Dey was da ones fundin' it, dey is parta da organization. Ya attack one man in tha organization, ya attack dem all. One orginization memba attacks, they all attack. 'Specially if it is der leader."

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2616 on: September 20, 2015, 12:33:41 pm »

"Yer makin' me wanna attack yer stuff right now. If ya don' want me to, da best choice fer ya is ta shut yer yap."

"There ain't no rule sayin' I can't punish em myself. 'Sides, these mortals participated in it. Dey was da ones fundin' it, dey is parta da organization. Ya attack one man in tha organization, ya attack dem all. One orginization memba attacks, they all attack. 'Specially if it is der leader."

"I meant in general. Also, why you do dis? Why you threatening me?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2617 on: September 20, 2015, 12:39:07 pm »

>This Aspect proposes that mortals not be held accountable for their god's actions unless they fully consented to, and supported, said actions.  This Aspect further proposes that gods not be held accountable for actions their mortals take, should they not have fomented, brought about, or otherwise caused said actions.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 12:41:46 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2618 on: September 20, 2015, 12:41:09 pm »

>This Aspect proposes that mortals not be held accountable for their god's actions unless they fully consented to, and supported, said actions.  This Aspect further proposes that gods not be held accountable for actions their mortals take, should they not have fomented said actions.
Support

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2619 on: September 20, 2015, 12:41:22 pm »

A frown creeps its way onto Jixiu's face as he watches the worlds below. Lumberjacks being slaughtered in droves, Humanity being conquered town by town. Seemingly defenseless. Not for long. Already, an idea has has sprouted. But first, a prototype. His mechanical arms sprout from his back, tools whirring into life. Grabbing a nearby sphere of metal, he gets to work. His laboratory is filled with a sporadic flickering light as he carves out the basic shape with a plasma cutter.

In the end, the main body takes on the form of a spider. The metal is smooth, flawless. The servos and gears that will control movement are hidden from sight beneath the carapace. The cameras that will serve as eyes are in place and functioning. All it needs now is a soul. A mind. Something to guide its actions. With that thought in mind, Jixiu starts crafting CPU capable of housing thousands of programs at once. Not only will each of these creatures be made up of many acting on consensus, but they will all be connected together. Finally, he places the CPU in the head of his newest creation and boots it up. The eyes light up, and it looks over at Jixiu impassively.
"Creator. What is our name?" Jixiu stands still for a few moments, deep in thought. Finally, he makes a decision. "You will be the first of many. Your name will reflect your function, so that you will never forget it. You are the first of the Guardians."

Jixiu will create 50,000 Guardians and spread them across the worlds.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2620 on: September 20, 2015, 12:43:03 pm »

Zenurion will organize celebration all over the worlds, being apparently happy to see the Frowner constellation in the sky. Said celebrations will involve large amounts of alcohol. The rise of the Frowner will mark similar celebrations each time it shows.

Zenurion will return to the assembly, apparently being gone to celebrate with mortals. He is carrying an empty mug, clearly emptied of it's content recently. He speaks with a slightly inebriated tone:
Nice day/night, isn't it? Looks like no one has claimed responsibility for trying to breach hell yet... No need to worry, I'm sure someone will admit one day..
He then leaves again to attend to another celebration.

>This Aspect proposes that mortals not be held accountable for their god's actions unless they fully consented to, and supported, said actions.
A foam hand, the kind usually found in sport events appears before Tenat. It is making a rude gesture instead of pointing a finger like it would be expected to be doing. On it is written: OPPOSE
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2621 on: September 20, 2015, 12:46:23 pm »

Tenat decides to grant a boon to the Guardians, granting them inherent technomancy.
>This Aspect understands your reluctance, Zenurion.  However, this Aspect notes that the absence of this rule could just have easily backfired on your Lambdents should the truth not have come out.
>In short, if a god does something in secret, it is completely illogical to punish those that did not know about it.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 12:48:30 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2622 on: September 20, 2015, 01:02:17 pm »

Before they are spread to the planets, Jixiu gathers his new children before him. "Now, do you remember your primary function?"

The machines speak as one. "Our primary objective is to protect mortals. Violence is to be a last resort."

"And how will you do this?"

"We will be at the frontlines of conflicts, taking the blows that Organics cannot sustain. You built us to guard, Creator Jixiu. This we shall do, even if it costs us our platforms."
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 01:05:15 pm by Fr0stByt3 »
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2623 on: September 20, 2015, 02:05:18 pm »

Quote from: Random Headcat
<You can either catch a small animal, sit on someone's head, or pesture someone into giving you food.>

Quote from: Circus Clown
"Which tent? Honk~ On a different note, here's something you may find.. Interesting. You should have the necessary material to construct these." Meow places the blueprint for a Ferris Wheel on the clown's head.

Quote from: Meowtastic Mayor of Cat:
"Indeed I can~" Meow spawns a large quantity of cats in the Town of Cat.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2624 on: September 20, 2015, 03:15:25 pm »

[Si]
Gaia, K'ruppt Land -> Gaia, Unpolluted Lands

Si watches Don's invaders, as they invade yet another Human city.
"No."
Si showers the invading force with meteors, and commands nearby 2nd Sisska tribes to bring their 3rd Sisska, and attack Don's forces.
"You, shall... fear, my wrath!"
Si will bless those that heed her command, so they can better combat Don's force.

Then Si speaks to the Worried Skizani.
"I... had, woods... planted, to be... harvested. S-set up... a shrine... and do, rituals, and I... shall, empower you. S-so, you can... do, your jobs."
Si will create the Woodsman's Ritual, which uses the blood of a forest animal to make specific markings on the woodsman.
Then they shall kneel at the shrine, swear to not abuse this power, and use it for their job. The blood will become permanent red marks on the woodsman.

Those blessed with the Woodsman's Ritual will become stronger, more durable, more healthy, and if they're Skarati, they shall be able to make better axes, for chopping trees*.
Si will grant this information to the elder in each group.

* They're still weapons though, so they can also cut flesh better than the old weapons.

((Si may or may not have been affected by the constellation.))
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 246