Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 280108 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 10.0 Descent to Dissent [26/137]
« Reply #2625 on: September 20, 2015, 03:38:25 pm »

the over brain uses the word CHANGE and bends his will on the Sisska who are joining battle against the Don's forces, forcing there forms into something less lethal, It then uses the word LEAVE and bends his will on the Sisska forcing them to return from whence they came.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2626 on: September 20, 2015, 03:39:23 pm »

Don Giovanni deflects the meteors to the best of his ability redirecting them toward the Sisska forces.

"'Ave it yer way, Si. Ya wanna fight I'll giva ya one. Jus' means yer boys are forfeit too."

The Don pulls out an old-time phone and puts it to his face.

"Message to da Capo in charge a da fightin', ya got incomin' enemy forces. Dem mooks is dumber den bricks, each one of yas is at leas' a 'undred times smarta. I advise ya to use dis to yer advantage, ya can lead em around like a lemming if ya wanted. Trick em inta not fightin', get yer positions right, an' generally use yer superia brainpowa ta remove da thrat. Dey ain' much fer fighten' even if dey get ta yas. Da attack continues as planned."

Don Giovanni then slams the receiver down, standing up. He takes the cigarette out of his mouth, flicking it forward. As it falls, he pulls out both handguns, reloading them both with standard-bullets, finishing just as the cigarette hits the ground.

"Lets go, Thorn. I feel like gettin' my hands dirty dis time. Sucha direct attack made me quite angry....."

The Don begins assaulting the Sisska forces, blasting at them with both handguns! Thorn, in addition to his bodyguard duties, will assist the Don by spotting the Undetectable enemies.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 03:42:03 pm by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2627 on: September 20, 2015, 04:15:38 pm »

the over brain uses the word CHANGE and bends his will on the Sisska who are joining battle against the Don's forces, forcing there forms into something less lethal, It then uses the word LEAVE and bends his will on the Sisska forcing them to return from whence they came.
Don Giovanni deflects the meteors to the best of his ability redirecting them toward the Sisska forces.

"'Ave it yer way, Si. Ya wanna fight I'll giva ya one. Jus' means yer boys are forfeit too."

The Don pulls out an old-time phone and puts it to his face.

"Message to da Capo in charge a da fightin', ya got incomin' enemy forces. Dem mooks is dumber den bricks, each one of yas is at leas' a 'undred times smarta. I advise ya to use dis to yer advantage, ya can lead em around like a lemming if ya wanted. Trick em inta not fightin', get yer positions right, an' generally use yer superia brainpowa ta remove da thrat. Dey ain' much fer fighten' even if dey get ta yas. Da attack continues as planned."

Don Giovanni then slams the receiver down, standing up. He takes the cigarette out of his mouth, flicking it forward. As it falls, he pulls out both handguns, reloading them both with standard-bullets, finishing just as the cigarette hits the ground.

"Lets go, Thorn. I feel like gettin' my hands dirty dis time. Sucha direct attack made me quite angry....."

The Don begins assaulting the Sisska forces, blasting at them with both handguns! Thorn, in addition to his bodyguard duties, will assist the Don by spotting the Undetectable enemies.
[Si]
Gaia, Unpolluted Lands

"Y-you... started it, you... attacked the... humans. I'm... attacking, your... attack."
Si maintains the meteor shower throughout the battle. Si uses San K'ruppt energy to counter Overbrain's body altering effect.
Then she manually counters his mind altering effect.

((I wonder if KJP will actually have the intelligence be that much of a factor, considering there's not a whole lot of reason for Don to even know of their stupidity.))
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2628 on: September 20, 2015, 04:25:04 pm »

"Y-you... started it, you... attacked the... humans. I'm... attacking, your... attack."
Si maintains the meteor shower throughout the battle. Si uses San K'ruppt energy to counter Overbrain's body altering effect.
Then she manually counters his mind altering effect.

((I wonder if KJP will actually have the intelligence be that much of a factor, considering there's not a whole lot of reason for Don to even know of their stupidity.))

"Din' Eid an' da dead mook 'start it' by tryin' ta kill Mr.Z? Don' really matta now. Yer boys ain't got nothin' on my boys. Dey are weak, stupid, an' useless. Ain't worth even takin' fer myself. My boys are tough, smart, an' got numbas dat can rival yers. Der jus' gonna get slaughtad."

The Don continues redirecting the meteors toward his opponents, shooting the ones he can't redirect into harmless pieces, using the other ammunition, if necessary.

((How much flux are you using? I have been assuming you are doing a Flux attack. I have also been going on the assumption that we know all the "Traits" of publicly created creations, so the Don would know how stupid they are. Even if he didn't, it wouldn't take too long to figure out. They are among the least intelligent races, and the Don hasn't exactly been napping the last ten ticks...))

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2629 on: September 20, 2015, 04:28:20 pm »

((besides the fact that i am "supporting" the Don with part of my forces, well 1/2 of them))
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2630 on: September 20, 2015, 04:28:41 pm »

Thanatos observes the fight.

I SEE THE GODS ARE EAGER TO MAKE WORK FOR ME TODAY.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2631 on: September 20, 2015, 04:31:48 pm »

((besides the fact that i am "supporting" the Don with part of my forces, well 1/2 of them))

((Which is like three guys  :P. Don't expect him to be too grateful for that.))

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2632 on: September 20, 2015, 04:32:52 pm »

((Actually its closer to 1000))
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #2633 on: September 20, 2015, 04:34:51 pm »

Nogis pretecipates in the fight. Creating an artifact called the music of war. It makes music when it kills. It is a large war cleaver. It has fear +2. Nogis helps si.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2634 on: September 20, 2015, 04:35:42 pm »

Zenurion was traveling with the Remanent of his last party in the woods to show them a few neat tricks and conclude a few drunken promise when the meteor started to fall. He address his group:

Oooh! Looks like the ass... I mean the other gods are making a firework show for us! Come with me, we don't want to miss that!

He then begins running, his group following him at the best of their capacity. They eventually reach an opening, leading to a field in which the war is taking place. Zenurion resume his talk:

Oooh, look! They even brought a whole parade!

Uh? Wait a second.... Aren't those The Don's creation? Looks like we have something interesting going on...

He then shout at the sky:

OY! DON! NEED HELP WITH WHATEVER THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2635 on: September 20, 2015, 04:37:28 pm »

((WAR OF THE GODS LETS GO))

Nogis cheerly shouts at Zenurion."Hey Zenurion! How you doing?"
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2636 on: September 20, 2015, 04:39:42 pm »

Thanatos turns his gaze toward Zenurion.

THE MASTER SENDS HIS GREETINGS SIR.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2637 on: September 20, 2015, 04:44:11 pm »

((WAR OF THE GODS LETS GO))

Nogis cheerly shouts at Zenurion."Hey Zenurion! How you doing?"

((I've been waiting for this for so long! :P))

Zenurion respond loudly in his still inebriated state:
Very well... friend? Wait, are we even friends? I can't remember, I mean I don't think I've seen anyone looking like a spinning blurry shade before.... So anyways, do you have a clue of what's going on here?

Thanatos turns his gaze toward Zenurion.

THE MASTER SENDS HIS GREETINGS SIR.

Oh right, tell him that too from me... I think?
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2638 on: September 20, 2015, 04:44:54 pm »

[Si]
Gaia, Unpolluted Lands

"You're not, attacking... Eid. Y-you're... attacking, humans."
Si uses additional flux to increase the momentum of the meteor shower, making it harder to redirect.
"You're... forgetting, something... numbers. Your... army, is only, 3... groups, of mine. I have... plenty, of groups*."

((Well, I'd say 6 Flux, so she got some to spare, in case things either costs, or more stuff appears. Though maybe one or two more flux will be used, due to additional effect.))

* Each group should be at least 2 000 Skizani, and possibly 200 Skarati.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2639 on: September 20, 2015, 04:46:58 pm »

A fight Zenurion! I am fighting for mortal rights! Want to join? If you do, songs will be written about how we won this battle!"
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 246