Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 275959 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 0: Birth [20/137] [Talk-only day]
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2015, 08:21:51 pm »

I say for now we all work together making medium or small planets.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2015, 08:22:40 pm »

"Oh, but we need a star too...or something else. Ah yes, an idea! Instead of a great luminous star, we could use a swarm of angelic light spirits!"[/font]

I prefer the idea of a molten rock rocketing through nothingness. The concept has a certain beauty to it, don't you feel?

From one of Sadiq's many masques, a chortle escaped. "Ah friend, how I wish I could believe you. Hah, let's give it a few eons to know each other and then perhaps there might be more lasting partnerships."

Veles adopts a pained expression, placing his open palm on his chest.

You wound me, my love. Am I not good enough for you, is that it? Pah! I didn't like you anyway...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2015, 08:23:34 pm »

"WHY DONT WE JUST CREATE A GIANT PLANET THAT RADIATES JUST ENOUGH HEAT FOR LIFE BECAUSE MAGIC"
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 08:27:08 pm by Ama »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2015, 08:23:40 pm »

"I guess we should build a planet. Maybe a full solar system with a planet for each of us? That way we won't fight each-other."

"What are you, yellow? We don't need a planet each. Ones good enough. One good one beats a hundred bad ones, as we all know."

(Also, PURPLE IS MINE KEVAK! STEAL IT AND BE WHACKED!)

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2015, 08:23:55 pm »

"To return to a more practical issue, it seems more reasonable for there to be either one massive star, or for the planet to be the center."
"I'd prefer a single ordinary star, something that's easy to understand and makes sense from a scientific point of view. It doesn't need to be particularly big and making it bigger will cost more."

"I guess we should build a planet. Maybe a full solar system with a planet for each of us? That way we won't fight each-other."

"What are you, yellow? We don't need a planet each. Ones good enough. One good one beats a hundred bad ones, as we all know."
"Instead of a hundred bad ones, why not about twenty ok ones? We can make them better by creating things on them."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2015, 08:25:02 pm »

That is very true. So, all in favor of all of us working together to create one huge planet to say aye.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2015, 08:25:18 pm »

Hmm. Alright then. I propose we have a central star with a planet orbiting it. Now the question is, should it be a singular star, or should we have a binary system?

(Six new replies. Six.))
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2015, 08:26:00 pm »

"All the easier to lure prey. Sadiq." Meow says from one of its many mouths.

"I propose a Binary Star System with Three Planets orbiting each star. Said planets are of undetermined structure and format to be decided later. These planets being linked by portals, preventing isolation. However it would allow incompatible biospheres to coexist. The system would have two asteroid belts. One for each star, as well as a Comet Belt far far away in the depths of space. Perhaps a dwarf planet could be hidden there, for those races less tolerant of the light."

((I didn't take purple. I took Purple Glow Purple.))

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2015, 08:26:23 pm »

"Oh, but we need a star too...or something else. Ah yes, an idea! Instead of a great luminous star, we could use a swarm of angelic light spirits!"[/font]

I prefer the idea of a molten rock rocketing through nothingness. The concept has a certain beauty to it, don't you feel?

From one of Sadiq's many masques, a chortle escaped. "Ah friend, how I wish I could believe you. Hah, let's give it a few eons to know each other and then perhaps there might be more lasting partnerships."

Veles adopts a pained expression, placing his open palm on his chest.

You wound me, my love. Am I not good enough for you, is that it? Pah! I didn't like you anyway...

"Ah...our short romance aside, a star is not solid in the least but completely gaseous. I'm supposing you want some kind of extremely durable planetoid with a powerful core to provide light?

"Let us put it to the vote, yes?"

Quote from: Proposals
Create a massive star to produce light:
Create a binary star to produce light:
Create a swarm of luminous light spirits to provide light:
Create a series of worlds for each deity:
Create three planets:
Create a single shared world:
Create asteroids and moons.:
Create a comet belt (this is crazy):
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 08:33:18 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2015, 08:27:11 pm »

"I propose a Binary Star System with Three Planets orbiting each star. Said planets are of undetermined structure and format to be decided later. These planets being linked by portals, preventing isolation. However it would allow incompatible biospheres to coexist. The system would have two asteroid belts. One for each star, as well as a Comet Belt far far away in the depths of space. Perhaps a dwarf planet could be hidden there, for those races less tolerant of the light."

Alright, an even better idea. I say we do this.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2015, 08:28:14 pm »

Hmm. Alright then. I propose we have a central star with a planet orbiting it. Now the question is, should it be a singular star, or should we have a binary system?

(Six new replies. Six.))
"This is a good suggestion, I suppose. A singular star would be cheaper and it would be just as good as a binary system."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2015, 08:29:08 pm »

"Kitten...you are aware of the insanity of a comet belt, yes? Would be beautiful true, but not very good at obeying physics. Then again, we are gods."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2015, 08:29:46 pm »

(And I took Black Glow Purple)

Talios manages a look of annoyance.

"We should keep it simple. One star, one planet."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2015, 08:30:22 pm »

"Instead of a hundred bad ones, why not about twenty ok ones? We can make them better by creating things on them."

"Twenty OK ones ain't even worth a hundred bad ones. No point to it. One good one, one Great one, is the only way to go. Accepting no substitutes here."

(Six new replies. Six.))

"Whats the point of having two stars over one? Lets get a wiggle on. One planet, one star. Why would we need anything else?"

((Its too close to purple to count as anything else  >:(. Lets fight over it!))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2015, 08:30:54 pm »

Yes. I like the idea of a binary system. Except that three planets orbiting each star would be... unstable. Unless the stars are sufficiently far apart. But then it would effectively be two separate systems.

No. I propose that the planets orbit both stars at the same time.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 246