Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 280300 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 1: Creation's Dawn [22/137]
« Reply #540 on: August 20, 2015, 07:54:03 pm »

Sadiq sighed. "Friend, you really are making too much trouble."

6E: Create immovable barrier around the Don. Barrier around Isgon is cancelled.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: August 20, 2015, 08:13:53 pm »

Lugen flicks its tail rapidly while eyeing the various arguing gods hungrily. For the first time it speaks with a voice that seems surprisingly smooth and velvety contrary to Lugen's appearance.

If any of you were to fight to the death, I would like a taste of the loser. Mmm should I vote on something... Not feeling inspired. Anyone care to persuade me to their side regarding proposals?
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: August 20, 2015, 08:14:15 pm »

>This Aspect finds that such internal squabbling when an unknown is potentially proving harmful to existence is a problem.  This Aspect requests that it cease for the duration of investigation into the unknown.
Keep investigating.  Attempt to look backwards in time to see what caused it.  Without actually going backwards in time.
Reinforce the barrier around the Don a bit.  The Mob is not going to get to claim valuable scientific and/or thaumaturgical resources on the basis of "Because I said so."
Erect a barrier around the probable crack in reality.
Seriously.
>This Aspect politely demands that all activities furthering the fragmentation of this occurrence cease.  This Aspect also politely demands that all activities that result in the creation of similar occurrences be abstained from until the nature of this occurrence is understood.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: August 20, 2015, 08:18:05 pm »

"You heard 'em hammer boy. I'm feeding you to the Lugen when I am done with you!"

"This 'spect made the shards, so I gets ta keep em, see? Who made this mook king a da void?"

*Continue shooting/stabbing past the barrier*
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: August 20, 2015, 08:21:56 pm »

Veles shakes his head at the others fighting over chips, and examines the prism.

He leans close to it and whispers:

Malakath...

If nothing interesting happens, examine the darker central part to see if it's a different temperature to the rest.

Tap it gently, and look for signs of life with my godly senses
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: August 20, 2015, 08:38:00 pm »

((...Which is likely blocked by the barrier  :P.

Poor KJP. Hard to keep up with GMing when people keep changing what is happening  :-\.))

The Don continues his actions undeterred!

"Too late for that pal. I ain't satisfied til I see the color of his ichor!'

Watch this to try and determine what color is ichor
I bet on yellow.

Lugen flicks its tail rapidly while eyeing the various arguing gods hungrily. For the first time it speaks with a voice that seems surprisingly smooth and velvety contrary to Lugen's appearance.

If any of you were to fight to the death, I would like a taste of the loser. Mmm should I vote on something... Not feeling inspired. Anyone care to persuade me to their side regarding proposals?

That's a good idea actually, maybe there's some way to extract power from a god's corpse. I'd like a bit too, if only for science...

>This Aspect finds that such internal squabbling when an unknown is potentially proving harmful to existence is a problem.  This Aspect requests that it cease for the duration of investigation into the unknown.
Keep investigating.  Attempt to look backwards in time to see what caused it.  Without actually going backwards in time.
Reinforce the barrier around the Don a bit.  The Mob is not going to get to claim valuable scientific and/or thaumaturgical resources on the basis of "Because I said so."
Seriously.
>This Aspect politely demands that all activities furthering the fragmentation of this occurrence cease.  This Aspect also politely demands that all activities that result in the creation of similar occurrences be abstained from until the nature of this occurrence is understood.

Oy! He extracted it with his own flux, if you want some dig it yourself!
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: August 20, 2015, 08:58:28 pm »

"ALR1GH7 N0W, JU57 570P ARGU1NG!"

"Oh please no. Please try to keep it down, you really don't want to talk with Her. Please."
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: August 20, 2015, 08:59:48 pm »

Acidic saliva drips from Lugen's mouth.

I wouldn't be content sharing the meal between more than three of us.

Very Hungry.

Lugen searches the surroundings for any entropic energy to feed off while waiting.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: August 20, 2015, 09:01:52 pm »

"Goodness. Just don't do that around me or my Wips, okay?"
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: August 20, 2015, 09:02:47 pm »

Seriously.
"Once you are done with your observations, I would like a look at the chip."
If Tenat grants permission, scan the object's proprieties before and after it was damaged by us, taking care to avoid being noticed in the past. Use 5 flux for this.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: August 20, 2015, 09:20:24 pm »

Jens speaks to those Wisps that have been created:

"Do not be afraid. The mad gods wish you no harm(best I know). Sooner or later a star will be created, and soon with that a planet, and with that, your home. Go with peace, and wait for happiness, the goal of all your lives."

"SINCE WE ARE THE CREATORS OF THE FIRST TWO RACES IVE BEEN THINKING SOME FORM OF DEFENCIVE PACT WOULD HELP OUR FOLLOWERS"

"AFTER ALL I DONT TRUST ANY OF THESE GODS WITH NOT HARMING SAPIENT LIFE"

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: August 20, 2015, 10:12:24 pm »

Make the bloodstone underworld previously mentioned on each planet during their creation and house hell at the three resulting locations. Also making a minor change, that is that the bloodstone will block souls as if they were physical. Random (but accessible) portals will connect all three underworlds together, allowing souls to travel between each other freely. Tormentors will be the ones to determine whenever damned souls will be allowed entry, being the current rulers of hell. Also a thing to note is that damned souls will be completely unable to disobey tormentors.

Acidic saliva drips from Lugen's mouth.

I wouldn't be content sharing the meal between more than three of us.

Very Hungry.

Lugen searches the surroundings for any entropic energy to feed off while waiting.

Sure, no one else seems interested so I guess that will make two of us.

Jens speaks to those Wisps that have been created:

"Do not be afraid. The mad gods wish you no harm(best I know). Sooner or later a star will be created, and soon with that a planet, and with that, your home. Go with peace, and wait for happiness, the goal of all your lives."

"SINCE WE ARE THE CREATORS OF THE FIRST TWO RACES IVE BEEN THINKING SOME FORM OF DEFENCIVE PACT WOULD HELP OUR FOLLOWERS"

"AFTER ALL I DONT TRUST ANY OF THESE GODS WITH NOT HARMING SAPIENT LIFE"

STOP EYEING ME I CAN SEE YOU!
I DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY PLANS TO HURT MORTALS! AT LEAST LIVING ONES!

...yet...

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #552 on: August 20, 2015, 10:31:18 pm »

Meow listens to the chip. It seems to almost "whisper" of order, stability, and hope.

Don Giovanni claims the splinters knocked off by the bullets! Isgon probes a splinter for memories and thoughts and notices a mild mental intrusion playing back the history of a desperate god of Ignorance's dealings with a cabal of powerful, destructive gods. Don Giovanni swipes the shard back! Isgon examines another chip and sees a faint vision of a lattice of perfect white tetrahedra touching only at the corners. Don Giovanni swipes the shard back!

(6) Isgon creates a comically large hammer and hits Giovanni with it, scattering the shards everywhere and bouncing away from the nearest shard! (Isgon: -5F) Don Giovanni attempts to toss a shard at Isgon but mostly bounces back! Talion whacks both Isgon and Giovanni with his crook! Isgon holds the chip as much as possible without touching the edge and discovers memories of a well filled with golden blue liquid that radiates of knowledge and archival. After some persuasion by Sadiq, Isgon tosses the column back at the Don, also bouncing back in the process. The Don fires on Isgon to no effect! (11) Sadiq uses 6 Flux to create a barrier around the Don, successfully containing him for now! The Don continues shooting/stabbing around the barrier to little effect. There is no detectable loss of Ichor.

(11) It turns out Zenurion only used 5F to create the fighting abominations. Zenurion focuses on creating thorns to embed into the chip and explode. Several similar triangular columns fly off the giant thing! (Zenurion: -5F) Zenurion collects the shards into a rough pile away from the gods taking care not to touch the apparently sharp edges.

Jens has comforted the Wisps and sent them on their way to seek happiness.

(11) Tenat/Yena reinforce Sadiq's barrier with some Flux. (Tenat/Yena: -2F) (9)

Veles whispers "Malakath" to one of the columns. He hears a distinct echo of "Thakalam," but nothing interesting happens. The darker central part seems to be radiate cold impossibly (given that this all takes place in a vacuum). Veles then taps it gently, which proves to be a mistake, as the column tugs at his creative energy! Fortunately, Veles withdrew quickly. (Veles; -1E)

Lugen begins scavenging for entropic energy. There is notably far less around the giant object. The squabbling of the gods and widespread use of Flux seems to have provided some tasty entropic energy, however.

(6, 13) Quelor vanishes into the past and returns after what feels like two hours to report that the object seems not to have been too different beyond a few minuscule removed sections. 4 of the 5 Flux is spent on concealment rather than time travel, and Quelor notices no signs of paradox. (Quelor: -5F)

Zenurion has further clarified underworld policy and arranged for the bloodstone being able to block souls and the underworld itself to serve as a connection between the three planets. Damned souls are to be stripped of their will, rendering them unable to disobey the Tormentors.

((Flux Gun: Yes, until T2))
((Enclose breach: Which breach?))

External funders for at least sun and planet: Itia?, Lugen

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: August 20, 2015, 10:43:19 pm »

((mini clarification, damned souls still have their own will, but tormentors are able to force them to do what they want. If a mortal came in they wouldn't be able to give them orders like that.))

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: August 20, 2015, 10:43:40 pm »

Mörkö uses 3F to do the following:

• Place sensors in front of both reflective surfaces above and below a darker spot, that detect every type of energy imaginable, from electromagnetic radiation to particle radiation to force to...actually, that scopes most everything, except magic. Yes, there should also be sensors for all known magic schools, and also the theoretical mirroring schools that are not currently known.
  • Check the sensors to see if they catch anything.
  • Place an emitter that produces small amounts of every type of energy, as above, and point it at the darker spot between the sensors.
  • Flick the emitter on, check the sensors.
  • Perform 1.-4. with my own divine energy (some of the Flux committed to this experiment series), i.e. the spheres of Perception and Fear. Note any changes to the energy.
  • Place the emitter in front of the lower reflective surface, so that any energy reflected will enter the sensor.
  • Emitter on, check the sensor.
  • Reflect some Flux of Perception and Fear off the reflective surface. Note any changes.
"Would anyone suggest further experimentation with this gear?"

((Carpit, missed the mini-update while crafting my experiments.))
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 246