Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 279464 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 2: Birth of Life [22/137]
« Reply #585 on: August 21, 2015, 07:02:24 am »

"Ah yes, the bird-monks. Brother Isgon, surely they will need supplies, yes? The Consortium are ever willing to offer their services. Would your followers agree?"
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: August 21, 2015, 07:05:37 am »

((Nah, that's a bit too morbid for me.))

[Si]
Gaia, the K'ruppt land -> Gaia, Unpolluted Lands

This land, it feels familiar now, like home. As if it's my own body. B-but it'd be too simple for my creations here, they wouldn't be prepared for life outside.
Si moves to a part of the world that's not stained with her Ichor. Going far up, so she can distribute her creations will start out in small scattered groups, rather than one big blob.
This should do.
Si creates 10 000 unnamed creatures, in groups of 200, all over the world.
Spoiler: Unnamed Creatures (click to show/hide)
This should do.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: August 21, 2015, 07:06:19 am »

"A question friend, but these Haunts of yours...would they be willing to trade? Though they crave spooks and scares, surely they must want for other things, yes?"
"Probably, though trade might be difficult, as there will almost certainly come hostility between them and other species. Most likely, they'll buy art and other pieces of culture to better understand other peoples (and what they fear), but some system would need to be arranged. Dead drops? Traders unarmed and on neutral ground?"
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: August 21, 2015, 07:08:30 am »

"Ah yes, the bird-monks. Brother Isgon, surely they will need supplies, yes? The Consortium are ever willing to offer their services. Would your followers agree?"
Alright, I think they would.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: August 21, 2015, 07:10:05 am »

"Eid, your 'Soul Sense' is interesting, but I find it curious you did not even consider asking me, the god of Perception i.e. senses, for help. Maybe your data would have been more reliable that way."
"I kinda forgot you existed. Sorry about that, hehe." *Eid looks guilty* "You can give it a shot yourself if you want."

Si creates 10 000 unnamed creatures, in groups of 200, all over the world.
I give the name Skizani (sing. = Skizan) to these creatures unless anyone objects.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 07:20:50 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: August 21, 2015, 07:13:32 am »

"A question friend, but these Haunts of yours...would they be willing to trade? Though they crave spooks and scares, surely they must want for other things, yes?"
"Probably, though trade might be difficult, as there will almost certainly come hostility between them and other species. Most likely, they'll buy art and other pieces of culture to better understand other peoples (and what they fear), but some system would need to be arranged. Dead drops? Traders unarmed and on neutral ground?"

"Ah, dead drops would work but the Haunts would need to provide something to trade, yes?"

Alright, I think they would.

"Good! The Consortium will be told!"

Tell the Consortium of their Jeskia trading partners.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: August 21, 2015, 07:23:45 am »

"Ah, dead drops would work but the Haunts would need to provide something to trade, yes?"
"Magical research notes? Art? Minerals and other materials found while burrowing? Fresh game? They don't eat as most mortals do, but their magical abilities should make them excellent hunters. Material for horror movies?"

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: August 21, 2015, 07:25:29 am »

"Ah, good points, yes. Course, it would be far easier if you just told them that the Consortium Djinn are 'off the menu' so to speak."
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: August 21, 2015, 07:33:03 am »

"That would work, actually. Since the Consortium facilitates trade among other races as well, it would get very profitable for everyone. Of course, there would need to be a way for the traders to identify themselves at a glance, in such a way that it cannot be faked, so to say. If it were only a piece of clothing, for example, every Djinn would take to wearing it."

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: August 21, 2015, 07:35:31 am »

"That would work, actually. Since the Consortium facilitates trade among other races as well, it would get very profitable for everyone. Of course, there would need to be a way for the traders to identify themselves at a glance, in such a way that it cannot be faked, so to say. If it were only a piece of clothing, for example, every Djinn would take to wearing it."
Yes I agree.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: August 21, 2015, 07:43:08 am »

"Hmm...red Ogori. Only Consortium members may have red Ogori. Any Djinn possessing a red Ogori would ah....be encouraged to trade it in for another. Would that suffice?"
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: August 21, 2015, 07:46:50 am »

"That works. I trust the Consortium is discreet enough to keep the identities, locations et cetera of its partners secret?"

Mörkö instructs Haunts not to scare Consortium traders, but instead freely trade with them.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #597 on: August 21, 2015, 07:51:26 am »

((Sooo much happens when I'm asleep.))

Just to draw everyone's attentions to the third planet for a moment, I believe the consensus was for it to be a gas giant.

Create 5E worth of Efte in cave systems across the first planet. Also create subterranean Tea plants for them.

Also spend a maximum of 8F to create increasingly powerful laser pulses and attempt spectrometry on the Chip. Perform this on the far side of the chip, so any reflected pulses don't go near the planets.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: August 21, 2015, 07:56:01 am »

"Of course."

Tell the Consortium that they may now trade with the Haunts without fear...as long as they have red ogori. Also tell the race as a whole that red ogori are not to be used on journeys unless they are belonging to the Consortium.

Add to the Al-Zhaw
:

8. Ogori of reddish hide can only accompany a caravan of the Consortium. Failure to comply will result in sanction.

Just to draw everyone's attentions to the third planet for a moment, I believe the consensus was for it to be a gas giant.

Create 5E worth of Efte in cave systems across the first planet. Also create subterranean Tea plants for them.

Also spend a maximum of 8F to create increasingly powerful laser pulses and attempt spectrometry on the Chip. Perform this on the far side of the chip, so any reflected pulses don't go near the planets.

"Ah friend, would your worshipers be willing to receive the bounties of trade offered by the Consortium? They are connected to all planet-bound races excepting your own."
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: August 21, 2015, 08:00:47 am »

"I don't think a consensus has been reached yet. If I recall correctly, there are three gas-planet related votes, One of them going +3-3, another going +3-4 and the last of them going +3-2."

(Also, the poll above this thread will probably supersede the third planet being a gas giant)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 08:03:01 am by Lord_lemonpie »
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 246