Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284500 times)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 0: Birth [20/137] [Talk-only day]
« Reply #120 on: August 18, 2015, 10:28:28 pm »

Talios suddenly has a crook and flail in his hands. He moves to hook Zenurion with the crook.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 18, 2015, 10:29:19 pm »

"Well then I shall wait till we do, I don't think I'm of much help till life starts up. The oceans shall rage on"
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 18, 2015, 10:29:33 pm »

>This Aspect has plans for a life form.  This Aspect, at this time, does not deem a reiteration of said plans necessary.
*shift*
"I personally have no plans.  Tenat is dealing with that entirely.  Might make some stuff later."
*shift back*
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 10:31:35 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 18, 2015, 10:30:07 pm »

Caxtos stands off to the side, he flips through an empty book with a trident held out to the side.
"It would seem I'm late to the party. *he closes his book* have we discussed creating life yet?"

"Ain't no point, if they ain't got firm ground, or less-firm water, or even less firm gas under their feet. Could probably handle that ourselves anyway."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 18, 2015, 10:35:48 pm »

The noise stops a few seconds after Zenurion stops messing with the god.

"Request); avoid repeating_
Suggest); patience[-]create noise barrier[-]avoid repeating_

"A habitable moon costs no more to create than an inhabitable moon, but why make it habitable? A habitable environment would be present in the form of a planet. I'd like it if the moon were left barren for cosmic variety, but I won't oppose any efforts to make it habitable."
"Barren=useless
Explication}_ //singular planet incapable of supporting superexotic habitats efficiently_
Warrant}_ //biological life suited to superexotic habitats incapable of surviving in likely planetary conditions_"

"Ain't no point, if they ain't got firm ground, or less-firm water, or even less firm gas under their feet. Could probably handle that ourselves anyway."
"Response:()valid_
Warrant:()reasonable_
Agreement_"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 18, 2015, 10:39:18 pm »

>This Aspect wishes to query as to the existence of alternate or parallel worlds, and the feasibility of interaction with them, to the figure known as the Game Master.
>This Aspect also wishes to query as to the reasons Zhin Réng Jiāng utilizes formatting commonly reserved for rendering commentary on the workings of a program for regularly intended output.
[/glow]
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 18, 2015, 10:40:21 pm »

Caxtos stands off to the side, he flips through an empty book with a trident held out to the side.
"It would seem I'm late to the party. *he closes his book* have we discussed creating life yet?"

YOU GUYS ARE ALREADY LIFE YOU WON'T START BREEDING I ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH TROUBLE KEEPING TRACK OF YOU

You look like you have a clue of what's going on. What are those things? And what the hell is going on?
"Um... well... I think we're voting on what to create in our world to begin with?" Jens seems to shrink back from the rather brash god.

"No, I don't think so..."

FINALLY SOMEONE USEFUL

"I believe you know the answer.. Of course, I cannot be properly certain at this point in time that you do not actually believe we are mortals.  As for the output of output from Zhin Réng Jiāng, it is certainly polite, and actually...Efficient, but not very personable.  Then again, in this state we do need such."
Oh, and by the way, Random fluctuations in the spacetime continuum produce a sudden explosion in front of the Labcoat Devil.

Meanwhile, a shift occurs.  What once was a plant becomes crystalline.
>Introduction is required.
>This Aspect is named Tenat.
>As Yena is growth, so is this Aspect. This Aspect, however, is planned, is ordered.
>This Aspect is meticulous shaping of events to ensure outcomes, whereas Yena is shaping in a general direction that will achieve an end.
>This Aspect wishes to note that the methods this Aspect uses will lend themselves to repeatability.  If this world was a chemistry set, this Aspect would measure, plan.  Yena would mix and watch.  Both methods have advantages.  This Aspect, however, finds that logic is more suitable to this Aspect's needs and magic branch.
>This Aspect requests a single sun, as it is more logical.
>This Aspect does not have an opinion on the subject of planets as currently stated.
>This Aspect requests that you leave this Aspect's similitude Zhin Réng Jiāng in peace, The Demon In A Labcoat.

Zenurion does not react to the explosion in any way, as if he never noticed it.
NOT MORTAL YOU SAY? GREAT, I WON'T HAVE TO GET RID OF YOUR CORPSES. WHY DO MORTALS ALWAYS MAKE SUCH A MESS WHEN THEY DIE ANYWAYS?

ALSO IGNORE WHAT I JUST SAID OTHER GUY WHO WANTED MORTALS BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT ONE APPARENTLY.

And fine, I'll stop messing with the computer. Geese you guys don't know what is a mistake or what?

Talios suddenly has a crook and flail in his hands. He moves to hook Zenurion with the crook.

Zenurion again fails to react to the assault
Oh, it's you. Wanna compare your tools to mine?

Zenurion push the hook away with his macestaff and begins holding it in a battle position. His already large smile widens even more.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 10:43:35 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #127 on: August 18, 2015, 10:43:30 pm »

Marrow sat quietly and listened to the other gods quarrel. He found their argument silly. There we're twenty or so gods all with different ideas about the universe. All lords of things that the other cared little about. No cohesion among them, just everyone talking at once. Talking ever increasingly louder. It hurt Marrows ears.

I am in favor of a single planet. Multiple planets would dilute the intrigue of the universe by dispersing it to the point where creations cannot interact.

Marrow knew that without order this group would never agree on an action. He returned to watching them squabble.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 18, 2015, 10:44:34 pm »

"A habitable moon costs no more to create than an inhabitable moon, but why make it habitable? A habitable environment would be present in the form of a planet. I'd like it if the moon were left barren for cosmic variety, but I won't oppose any efforts to make it habitable."
"Barren=useless
Explication}_ //singular planet incapable of supporting superexotic habitats efficiently_
Warrant}_ //biological life suited to superexotic habitats incapable of surviving in likely planetary conditions_"

"I did not consider the idea of a superexotic habitat. However, a barren moon will allow us to test weapons, artifacts, and magical spells without fear that it would affect any habitats. Moreover, its purity could make it a more powerful conduit if we decided to make it a magical constellation, but that's just a theory."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 18, 2015, 10:44:54 pm »

"Why not? It will be good practice. What will I win?"

Talios assumes a battle position and waits.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 18, 2015, 10:46:05 pm »

Caxtos looked with disdain at the loud and roudy remark. He took a step back to stand with Marrow and watch the other gods squabble.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 18, 2015, 10:47:05 pm »

"I believe you know the answer.. Of course, I cannot be properly certain at this point in time that you do not actually believe we are mortals.  As for the output of output from Zhin Réng Jiāng, it is certainly polite, and actually...Efficient, but not very personable.  Then again, in this state we do need such."Oh, and by the way, Random fluctuations in the spacetime continuum produce a sudden explosion in front of the Labcoat Devil.Meanwhile, a shift occurs.  What once was a plant becomes crystalline.>Introduction is required.
>As Yena is growth, so is this Aspect. This Aspect, however, is planned, is ordered.
>This Aspect is meticulous shaping of events to ensure outcomes, whereas Yena is shaping in a general direction that will achieve an end.
>This Aspect wishes to note that the methods this Aspect uses will lend themselves to repeatability.  If this world was a chemistry set, this Aspect would measure, plan.  Yena would mix and watch.  Both methods have advantages.  This Aspect, however, finds that logic is more suitable to this Aspect's needs and magic branch.
>This Aspect does not have an opinion on the subject of planets as currently stated.
>This Aspect requests that you leave this Aspect's similitude Zhin Réng Jiāng in peace, The Demon In A Labcoat.
Zenurion does not react to the explosion in any way, as if he never noticed it.NOT MORTAL YOU SAY? GREAT, I WON'T HAVE TO GET RID OF YOUR CORPSES. WHY DO MORTALS ALWAYS MAKE SUCH A MESS WHEN THEY DIE ANYWAYS?

ALSO IGNORE WHAT I JUST SAID OTHER GUY WHO WANTED MORTALS BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT ONE APPARENTLY.

And fine, I'll stop messing with the computer. Geese you guys don't know what is a mistake or what?
>This Aspect desires to impart to you the notice that your existence is no longer desired.
>This Aspect wishes to convey to you that this Aspect does know what a "mistake" is.
>This Aspect also wishes to convey to you that this Aspect is reasonably certain that your behavior was not a "mistake" upon your part, but more likely a malicious attempt to interfere with the workings of a system.  This Aspect is dissatisfied with that intention.  This Aspect will take measures to prevent the eventuality of such occurrences.  You have been warned.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 10:50:16 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 18, 2015, 10:48:31 pm »

(Good night be back in ~9-20 hours)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 18, 2015, 10:50:11 pm »

((...Does nobody know what Talk-Only means?))

"Gee-wiz, we need some kinda 'normal speech' translator for some of these crazy canaries. Can't make out a word of it."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 18, 2015, 10:59:27 pm »

"I believe you know the answer.. Of course, I cannot be properly certain at this point in time that you do not actually believe we are mortals.  As for the output of output from Zhin Réng Jiāng, it is certainly polite, and actually...Efficient, but not very personable.  Then again, in this state we do need such."Oh, and by the way, Random fluctuations in the spacetime continuum produce a sudden explosion in front of the Labcoat Devil.Meanwhile, a shift occurs.  What once was a plant becomes crystalline.>Introduction is required.
Zenurion does not react to the explosion in any way, as if he never noticed it.NOT MORTAL YOU SAY? GREAT, I WON'T HAVE TO GET RID OF YOUR CORPSES. WHY DO MORTALS ALWAYS MAKE SUCH A MESS WHEN THEY DIE ANYWAYS?

>This Aspect desires to impart to you the notice that your existence is no longer desired.
>This Aspect wishes to convey to you that this Aspect does know what a "mistake" is.
>This Aspect also wishes to convey to you that this Aspect is reasonably certain that your behavior was not a "mistake" upon your part, but more likely a malicious attempt to interfere with the workings of a system.  This Aspect is dissatisfied with that intention.  This Aspect will take measures to prevent the eventuality of such occurrences.  You have been warned.

Death threats already? I haven't even begun being a horrible person yet and you already call me malicious...
AND DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT I BELIEVE THAT TYPING CURSE WORDS ON A COMPUTER WILL BREAK IT?! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH YOU?

"Why not? It will be good practice. What will I win?"

Talios assumes a battle position and waits.

Zenurion's grin attain an even greater size when seeing him take a battle position.
He shouts:

AN INFLATED EGO PROBABLY!
While propelling himself at a blinding speed towards him.
Begin a sparing match with Qytesis, with a highly aggressive style
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 11:12:12 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 246