Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 279846 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 0: Birth [20/137] [Talk-only day]
« Reply #300 on: August 19, 2015, 08:22:50 pm »

((Aww. Falg is trying to steal my job of antagonizing everyone  >:())

"Hows about we all calm down and have a cup of Rotgut on the house?"

The Don summons a platter of white wine from the void, taking one for himself. He begins sipping from it, taking another when it finishes.

"Look here macs, we all gotta work together, at least on this. Even the worst enemies see eye to eye when salad is on the table. We need to make a planet, right? You ain't got nothing to fight over without one. Even if you just wanna explode it, you gotta make it first."

He swirls it around in its cup, changing it to brandy for his next sip.

"Statement); reasonable_
Reasoning); valid_
Suggestion=desired_
Agreement_"

*Don Giovanni silently dumps glass of beer on the machine.*
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: August 19, 2015, 08:28:27 pm »

The beer runs down the face plate of the machine, whose head tilts questioningly. A bit of it washes into the internal mechanisms, and sparks and smoke fly out from the gaps in the plating, and it jutters dangerously for a few seconds before righting itself.

"Qu_
Qu_
Qu_
Query); reason); action.pour[?]_"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: August 19, 2015, 08:30:44 pm »

Great, so we all agree that we need to agree, so now we need to agree on what we need to agree on so that we can all agree to agree.

...That sounds incredibly stupid when put that way.

The beer runs down the face plate of the machine, whose head tilts questioningly. A bit of it washes into the internal mechanisms, and sparks and smoke fly out from the gaps in the plating, and it jutters dangerously for a few seconds before righting itself.

"Qu_
Qu_
Qu_

...Did he really just break you?
Take the glass before he blow up or something.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: August 19, 2015, 08:32:07 pm »

"Qu_
Qu_
Qu_
"Hey Zhin, perhaps you should alter your form a bit? Maybe a water-tight form without an open console that everyone can access? You could go for an android body."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: August 19, 2015, 08:33:46 pm »

"Qu_
Qu_
Qu_

"You said you wanted a drink, so I gave ya one. Ain't that your mouth?"

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 1: Creation's Dawn [22/137]
« Reply #305 on: August 19, 2015, 08:40:02 pm »

Tick 1: Creation's Dawn (Expected Tick duration: 48-72h)

Through the scuffling and confused fighting, the gods have settled on several plans for creation:
CNCL000.00: Build a giant planet [IMMINENT PASS] <20*1.5*.15*.75 = 3.4E total>
CNCL000.03:Create a massive star to produce light [IMMINENT PASS] <40*.15*.75 = 4.5E total>
CNCL000.07: Create three planets [IMMINENT PASS, WHAT SIZES]
CNCL000.11: Create two planets [IMMINENT PASS, WHAT SIZES?]
CNCL000.12: Create a land planet [IMMINENT PASS, WHAT SIZE?]
CNCL000.15: Create asteroids [IMMINENT PASS] (assumed total surface area equivalent to Size-2/Moon) <20*.4*.15*.75 = 0.9E total>
CNCL000.16: Create magically active constellations [IMMINENT PASS, START NAMING THEM!] <1*.75*.2 = 0.15E each constellation>
CNCL000.26: Create a single normal-sized sun [IMMINENT PASS] <40*.35*.75 = 10.5E total>
CNCL000.27: Create a Size0 habitable planet with a full biosphere in orbit around whichever sun(s) get(s) created [IMMINENT PASS] <20*1*.35*.75 = 5.3E total>
CNCL000.28: Create a Size-2 habitable moon with a full biosphere in orbit around whichever planet gets created [IMMINENT PASS] <20*.4*.35*.75 = 2E total>

Spoiler: Gods (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Proposals (31) (click to show/hide)

Will require payment: CNCL000.00, 03, 15, 26, 27, 28
Estimated total expenses: 26.6E divided into an average of 8 players, approximate average cost per builder: 3.3E (This ignores the overlapping ior mutually exclusive proposals which will decrease this number)
Likely adding to funding for any and all: Itia and Lugen

New players are still welcome. Sphere ideas this Tick are Trade and Truth (*snicker*).

(The update script is broken at the moment)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: August 19, 2015, 08:44:12 pm »

((What are sphere ideas?))
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 19, 2015, 08:44:19 pm »

((Shouldn't that title be Creations Don   :P

So are we about to build one planet, three, or four? I think it is four, but just want to confirm it...And make the pun. ))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: August 19, 2015, 08:44:27 pm »

:o
>This Aspect advises that a form without external access would provide prevention against several forms of incident that have occurred.
>This Aspect advises to the others that they do not undertake actions that would be harmful to a system that runs on electrical power.
>This Aspect notes that the volume of multiple planetoids should be perhaps 2/3rds of the singular planet as specified in 000.00.
>This Aspect shall name a constellation The Crystal Arch, focus craft.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: August 19, 2015, 08:54:16 pm »

CNCL000.03: Support
CNCL000.11: Support, one large (size +1) temperate, one small (size ~-1.5) scorching
CNCL000.15: Support
CNCL000.26: Support
CNCL000.28: Support

Oppose everything else with [IMMINENT PASS] status.
Add Red rock underworld described in OOC under every planet during their creation:

"a deep, massive cavern layer (spanning the entire globe) made out of blood red stone and with a large amount of lava rivers, lakes and oceans spread around, just above the mantle. It wouldn't be connected to any cave system leading to the surface (or remotely close to) except for a few rare exceptions."
Contribute to every proposal that pass this tick.

Stuff happening! Finally!

ADDIT: STUFF
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 08:59:47 pm by FArgHalfnr »

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: August 19, 2015, 08:56:41 pm »

Alright, who wants to help me make a star? It will cost 4.5E, and I guarantee the more people who help me make it, the less it will cost to make.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: August 19, 2015, 09:01:54 pm »

Alright, who wants to help me make a star? It will cost 4.5E, and I guarantee the more people who help me make it, the less it will cost to make.

Already contributing. I swear I'll declare a worldwide(s) holiday dedicated to blasphemy against every god too lazy to help on this.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: August 19, 2015, 09:02:46 pm »

Already contributing. I swear I'll declare a worldwide(s) holiday dedicated to blasphemy against every god too lazy to help on this.
Well, some people need to help create a planet too.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: August 19, 2015, 09:03:25 pm »

CNCL000.07: One giant planet, one moon-sized planet and one average sized. The giant planet ought to be rocky, the moon-sized a water dominated one, and the average sized one a gas planet. Jens puts 4 Essence into this proposal variant if it succeeds.

"Star! Yes, star!" Jens puts 1 Essence into the massive star.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: August 19, 2015, 09:03:55 pm »

((1/4.5 essences into star))
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 246