Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 280472 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 1: Creation's Dawn [22/137]
« Reply #435 on: August 20, 2015, 09:02:25 am »

Spoiler: Veles' Votes (click to show/hide)
Does anyone object to me creating some copies of myself, around about 5 Flux worth, and climbing about all over the jagged chip thing, to see what it is and what it might do? Might even get to collect a sample!

((IcyTea totally stole my after-life idea >:( I don't care if it was only ever in my head before sleepy-time, I demand recompense! Back to the drawing board...))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: August 20, 2015, 09:07:47 am »

"The more investigating the closer to discovery we become. Do try to determine the chemical makeup."

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: August 20, 2015, 09:09:05 am »

Isgon tries to sense any of the chips memories or thoughts, if it has any
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: August 20, 2015, 09:16:41 am »

Veles uses 5 Flux to create some four-limbed creatures with prehensile tails. These creatures climb about on the jagged chip and try to collect some samples, returned to him.

((presumably just using flux is considered exercise? Is the check for exercise for every individual Flux used, as in 5 Flux gets 5 checks, or per use, as in 1 use of 1 Flux is checked the same as 1 use of 10 Flux?))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: August 20, 2015, 09:17:26 am »

"For the record, I do enjoy a well-made bread stick.

Now what is dis chip thing? If a God made it, ya better fess up. If not, lets tryta chip it inta smaller chips."

The Don pulls out the Holy Gat from his shirt, making a Tommy Gun worth 10 Flux and begins shooting the object!
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: August 20, 2015, 09:19:06 am »

"Process_count(create.constellation:("Eid"))=15_
Process_count(create.constellation:(self))=3_
Cost:(create.constellation:("Eid"))=0.000E_
Proposal.CNCL000.16=null:("Eid)_
Cost:(create.constellation:(self))=0.551E_
Proposal.CNCL000.16=true:(self)_"
"Thought we had to pay 0.15E per constellation. Seems I misread."

"Oh, great. This 'empty world to fill with creations as you see fit' isn't as empty as I thought. I want my money back," Mörkö requests sarcastically.

Perception powers: Activate! Mörkö 'looks' at the object from 'farther away', trying to 'see' any sort of form or shape in it. The terms are inexact, but are close enough for ones not very acquainted with the sphere of Perception.
"It's probably the edge of our Bubble. Nothing too important so long as no one breaks it."

(Hey KJP, I think Zenurion should share in the payment of the constellations as a supporter. He's making his own constellations, after all, unless he's planning to make them outside of the proposal.)

((I already specified at the beginning of the tick that I would fund every proposal that pass this tick as if I had voted for them))

CLNC001.03: OPPOSE! Otherwise everyone will declare constellation war and make tons of constellations only to contradict each other like Eid is already doing.
"That's a bit insulting. Which of my constellations do you think is better broken? Or were you talking about someone else's constellations? I honestly don't care if you break someone else's. Wouldn't really be my business."

Every single of the constellations you created for no other reason than being contrarian, or at least that's what everyone you're annoying with that petty mess of yours probably think. You can't just decide how the world is gonna work by yourself, there's plenty of us with different opinions and you can't do a damn to shut us all. ;)

Redirect any entrance to hell from sheol to the entrance of the tribunal, so that anyone trying to enter will have to be accepted by Cerberus.

Create new constellations:

The Hollow soul: Fear and death
The Tribunal: Punishment and damnation
The Shipwreck: Bad luck and storms
The Eye: Surveillance and paranoia
The Singularity: Technology and fear of the unknown
The Hive: Abominations and mutations
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: August 20, 2015, 09:20:42 am »

"Purrhaps you should test its resistance to various damages rather than purely kinetic."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: August 20, 2015, 09:21:16 am »

The Don pulls out the Holy Gat from his shirt, making a Tommy Gun worth 10 Flux and begins shooting the object!

Veles pinches the bridge of his nose

How do you imagine this to help us find out what it is, Gio?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: August 20, 2015, 09:25:10 am »

"Purrhaps you should test its resistance to various damages rather than purely kinetic."

"What? You mean like poisinin' the rock? Just silly that is."

He, of course, speaks over the rhythmic ratatatatatatatattaat of the gatataatatat.

Veles pinches the bridge of his nose

How do you imagine this to help us find out what it is, Gio?

The Don is confused about being pinched in a body part that he was unaware he even had. This causes him to blink with eyes he doesn't have.

"Better dan putting a bunch of monkeys on it. You see, its a big part now, but if we shoot it, it turns into small parts. We can take those small parts individually and test 'em out ourselves, real private like."

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: August 20, 2015, 09:25:22 am »

Use 10 5 Flux to create various abominations that will fight each other to death.

Edit: Not as much actually
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 06:10:47 pm by FArgHalfnr »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: August 20, 2015, 09:29:33 am »

The Don is confused about being pinched in a body part that he was unaware he even had. This causes him to blink with eyes he doesn't have.

"Better dan putting a bunch of monkeys on it. You see, its a big part now, but if we shoot it, it turns into small parts. We can take those small parts individually and test 'em out ourselves, real private like."

((Veles was pinching Veles' nose :P))

It would make it easier, but that's assuming it does break into smaller pieces. If something made this, it might antagonise them.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: August 20, 2015, 09:32:47 am »

It would make it easier, but that's assuming it does break into smaller pieces. If something made this, it might antagonise them.

((He doesn't have a nose, check his sheet))

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: August 20, 2015, 09:35:51 am »

((He doesn't have a nose, check his sheet))

((Name: Veles (Vell-ez)

Sphere: Theft and Trickery

Primary form: Appears as a fox-like humanoid, ginger-haired with white streaks. Slightly tanned skin, pointed nose and has a very wide grin when moved to smile.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: August 20, 2015, 09:35:58 am »

Mr. Gio is even more confused, wondering who the heck just pinched him...

"If maybes where babies we wouldn't have ta make a new race. Ain't you ever hear the phrase 'Odd Objects Attract Fire'? Only following the natural order of things here. If dey didn't want it ta get shot up, dey shouldn't a made it so shootable."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: August 20, 2015, 09:39:58 am »

"Create:(afterlife:(focus:(preparation:(return[-]service)[-]learning[-]utility));(style:(city[-]devout));(input:(devout:(self)[-]dead:(lost:(city:(self))))); designate "Diyu"_
Create:(constellation:(focus:industry[-]perseverance)); designate "Ox and Yoke"
Create:(constellation:(focus:order[-]authority)); designate "Magistrate, the"
Create:(constellation:(focus:war[-]unity)); designate "Phalanx, the"
Create:(constellation:(focus:culture[-]trade)); designate "Four Bridges"

Analyzing:(object:(foreign[-]unknown))_"

Create an afterlife designed to prep the souls it takes in to return to the material world and serve, one way or another, as well as facilitating constructive discussion, invention, and learning, plus increasing the devotion/loyalty and teaching how better to serve Zhìn Réng Jiāng. It takes in souls who die in The City(when it is created) without an afterlife to go to, or those souls which become lost near the city, and the souls of those who serve/follow/worship(there is little difference, really) the Heavenly King.

Create four more constellations, since everyone seems to be

Use three Flux to analyze the 'jagged chip'. Magically, electromagnetically, chemically, everything, preferably.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 246