Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 276037 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 2: Birth of Life [22/137]
« Reply #570 on: August 21, 2015, 06:04:25 am »

Take Human form and meet a Djinn. Hang out with it and see what it's like. Listen to the advice it gives and the aid it offers.

((I just remembered something...))

Do the following only if it doesn't cost any energy:
Soul sense on myself and the other gods. Do we have souls?
Soul sense on two gods with different levels of energy. Do they look any differently?
Soul sense on myself and a god with two spheres. Anything particularly different?
Soul sense to check whether plants have souls or not and how souls are different between smaller and bigger plants.
Keep an eye on Humanity and see if they're born with souls.
Soul sense to watch a human from the point of birth to an adult. How does a soul change during that time?
Soul sense to check if I can see Power when it's still part of the void. I then use soul sense to see if I can see worship itself or spherical influence itself.
Soul sense to see if there's a difference between the souls of dead Humans and living Humans.
Soul sense to look for any residual divine energy in an area on the planet that's devoid of life.
Soul sense on someone as they die. Do I see any kind of bond connecting to their body? Do I see it break?
Kill a penguin and rip its soul apart. Soul sense while doing so.
Soul sense to find non-sentient animals. Do non-/sentient animals glow less than sapient animals?
Soul sense on Humans and Djinn. Do I see any difference?

(1, 5) Eid has fired the biggest 0-energy fireball and had it instead backfire, killing 5 Humans,
(Argh! What were Humans even doing there?! Who just hangs out in a mountain!?)

Resurrect the Humans and apologise profusely. Heal those who got food poisoning. (I guess I'll have to use Ichor.)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 06:10:19 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: August 21, 2015, 06:11:27 am »

[Si]
The Earth-like Planet

Too little life, needs rectifying.
Si will create 4 nameless angels, each with an endless bag of seeds.
Spoiler: The Angels (click to show/hide)
You need power.
Si grows claws on her hands, and thrust them into her flesh, before moving them, tearing big wounds in her body. Which bleeds black Ichor.
She puts 1 Ichor into each angel, totaling 4 Ichor.

"Y-your... task. Spread, seeds... s-spread... l... life."
Her black Ichor stains the land.
Si's wounds seal, but not before bleeding an additional Ichor onto the land, changing part of the land much more than normally.
All life (flora and fauna) born or grown up in this land will be grey-fleshed, red eyed (not glowing), black blooded, and have a unique taste and composition.

Eating of this life will temporarily make you suffer the effect of Si's presence, but it will extend your life up to twice of what it would be.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: August 21, 2015, 06:13:05 am »

(Andres: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hill_people)

Task willing Djinn to join the Consortium, a society of Djinn merchants who will organise trade between Human settlements.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: August 21, 2015, 06:15:48 am »

Si will create 4 nameless angels, each with an endless bag of seeds.
"If you give me the Essence, I can make the angels for you. If my sphere lets me save some of the Essence, I'll give it back to you."

Si's wounds seal, but not before bleeding an additional Ichor onto the land, changing part of the land much more than normally.
All life (flora and fauna) born or grown up in this land will be grey-fleshed, red eyed (not glowing), black blooded, and have a unique taste and composition.

Eating of this life will temporarily make you suffer the effect of Si's presence, but it will extend your life up to twice of what it would be.
If it doesn't cost energy to do so, soul sense on the flora and fauna. Kill and eat some of the flora/fauna.

EDIT: If it doesn't cost energy to do so, soul sense on the people I resurrect.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 06:25:59 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: August 21, 2015, 06:37:27 am »

"Create:(life:(sapient:(focus:(rule[-]convert[-]worship));(quality=high))); designate "Zhǎngzǐ"_
Create:(life:(sapient:(focus:(serve[-]expand[-]worship));(quality=med-low))); designate "Púrén"_
Create:(life:(sentient:(domestic:(mundane)[-]wild:(mundane))))_
Create:(Life:(nonsentient[?]:(wild:(mundane)[-]crop:(mundane))))_
..._
Create:(city).exe_
Materials:(city)=_
..._
Self_"

The machine rips off one of it's own arms when it finishes speaking, gripping it by the shoulder, before using it as a grip to rip pieces off left and right. As the machine seems to commit suicide, ripping itself to pieces, large chunks fall to the planet(s), whereupon they form the first of the creatures that would serve the Divine Emperor. The god itself seems to throw all but a small portion of it's body to the planet(s), landing in the most ideal locations for a city of such a size as it would become. And then, the city seems to build itself from the divine materials, while the scrap of god left reforms into something resembling it's previous form, save perhaps a third the height and width.

Create the Zhǎngzǐ(add Intelligence+1 to the Zhǎngzǐ, by the way, please) and Púrén, use 5 Ichor in the process. They will be located on the edge of
Find the perfect place to place my city, the most ideal location for one of it's size, preferably with room to expand both horizontally and vertically. Give up the vast majority of my power and independence to become a city for my people. Use the remaining Flux and Essence I have to improve the result. It has many names, Shǒudū, The Grand City, The Eternal Palace, but the first and foremost among them, is Rule. The City of Rule.
Create various mundane (but not necessarily generic) wildlife, from feral creatures that will almost certainly never be domesticated to what will easily be made into work animals and those bred for meat or other uses.
Create many various mundane (but not necessarily generic) forms of flora, from those useful for building once cut down and those that can be planted and harvested and otherwise farmed for food to those with medicinal properties to those that happen to be poisonous. Variety is necessary.

Teach and guide my people, in person, since I am now quite capable of it.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 10:29:01 am by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: August 21, 2015, 06:41:16 am »

((I seem to have started a trend of self harm as a means of Ichor spending.))
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #576 on: August 21, 2015, 06:44:36 am »

Eid: The Djinn advises that you trade him some of those useless heavy, shiny rocks in exchange for a solid, appropriate-for-building rock approved by his friend, the greatest builder in the lands.

Eid has attempted to use "soul sense" on a number of things without energy consumption, whatever results that may bring. Following a fit of severe acute whimsy, this 0-cost investigation may yet produce some results not already known:
Spoiler: results that brought (click to show/hide)
The sick and dead come back are unreachable without Flux or Essence, i.e. it costs energy, however minuscule, to resurrect people.

Si: You create the four unnamed angels who distribute seeds and spill your Ichor on them and the ground, transforming the nearby flora and fauna in this region into gray-fleshed, red-eyed, black-blooded versions of themselves and giving them a distinctive taste. Consuming them invokes you and grants significant life extension. (Si: -1E, -4I)

Sadiq: A number of Djinn join the Consortium immediately. They seem to be very eager to expand its influence but take their situation as a test of their abilities.

((Rolepgeek: How much are you sacrificing?))

((Happy Demon: Start a betting pool for who's next? :P))

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: August 21, 2015, 06:46:10 am »

((90%
We have to go deeper

How much control do I have over my new body/how big is/will it be, by the way, and can I have it split between all three planets?))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: August 21, 2015, 06:49:47 am »

"Friend Zhin, what do you think about my Little Brothers bringing trade to your peoples? Oh, and material for...you?"

a circus of penguins begins chasing Eid at over 170kph,
"Such...interesting creatures! I must have some!"

Ask some Djinn to go tame these marvellous penguins and if successful, use them as a trade good for the Consortium. Sadiq will keep a colony for himself. Djinn successful in the task will be awarded by a collective favour of 1E for any non-destructive purpose.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 08:16:36 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: August 21, 2015, 06:50:44 am »

The sick and dead come back are unreachable without Flux or Essence, i.e. it costs energy, however minuscule, to resurrect people.
(I said I was willing to use Ichor.)
Resurrect the people I killed and heal the people I made sick with Ichor.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: August 21, 2015, 06:54:29 am »

"Friend Zhin, what do you think about my Little Brothers bringing trade to your peoples? Oh, and material for...you?"
"Out_
Outco_
Out_
Outcome:(desi_
Outcome:(desirable)_
Races:(other)=welcome:(conditional:(work:(trade[?])[-]respect[-]behave)))_"
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 06:56:51 am by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: August 21, 2015, 06:55:29 am »

Mörkö creates 3000 Haunts, (as price checked in OOC, but also with the trait Combat-1,) and distributes them in packs of 10-20 to sparsely inhabited areas near other civilizations. The packs shouldn't be too far away from each other, to ensure genetic diversity. (5,46E if I calculated right.)

"Eid, your 'Soul Sense' is interesting, but I find it curious you did not even consider asking me, the god of Perception i.e. senses, for help. Maybe your data would have been more reliable that way."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: August 21, 2015, 06:56:41 am »

Morthan creates 5k Thannels and distributes them evenly among the humans.
Morthan uses 10 Flux to increase the fertility of all mortal races for one turn.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: August 21, 2015, 06:56:53 am »

"Out_
Outco_
Out_
Outcome:(desi_
Outcome:(desirable)_
Races:(other)=welcome:(conditional:(work:(trade[?])[-]respect[-]behave)))_

"Ah friend, you'll not regret this partnership! And from the sound of it, you need to get some produce in you!"

Alert the Consortium about their new godly customer. Advise them not to vandalise the city. To do so is death only slightly delayed.

Mörkö creates 3000 Haunts, (as price checked in OOC, but also with the trait Combat-1,) and distributes them in packs of 10-20 to sparsely inhabited areas near other civilizations. The packs shouldn't be too far away from each other, to ensure genetic diversity. (5,46E if I calculated right.)

"Eid, your 'Soul Sense' is interesting, but I find it curious you did not even consider asking me, the god of Perception i.e. senses, for help. Maybe your data would have been more reliable that way."

"A question friend, but these Haunts of yours...would they be willing to trade? Though they crave spooks and scares, surely they must want for other things, yes?"
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 06:59:27 am by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: August 21, 2015, 06:58:59 am »

Isgon creates fauna and flora for his Jeskai's
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 246