Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284478 times)

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 2: Birth of Life [22/137]
« Reply #660 on: August 21, 2015, 07:40:08 pm »

"I propose we create The Sandbox. It would be a nice way to spend the time, and it would allow us to simulate things that would otherwise have negative consequences."
"Um, the Sandbox? A new plane, I'm guessing? Wouldn't the second and third planets work as testing grounds for stuff?"
"The Sandbox allows one to create anything they wish without spending anything, so it'd be far easier to do it that way. It'll also allow us to create our own planes more easily, for we can connect them to it."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: August 21, 2015, 07:41:12 pm »

"I propose we create The Sandbox. It would be a nice way to spend the time, and it would allow us to simulate things that would otherwise have negative consequences."
"Um, the Sandbox? A new plane, I'm guessing? Wouldn't the second and third planets work as testing grounds for stuff?"
>No.  The other planets would not work as testing.  That is not their purpose, nor is the Sandbox's purpose to support life like planets.  The Sandbox is, insofar as this Aspect can gather, a plane on which simulations entirely too destructive to otherwise carry out, like crashing everything together, or otherwise to simulate events that are not to happen.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: August 21, 2015, 07:42:19 pm »

Good idea, might get some use out of it. Support.

Two flux to bypass the objections. No need to make it so mortals can't enjoy it.
Indeed.  Tenat shall add ambient music similar to that of Minecraft to the rotation.
Yena will add classical music.

Support The Sandbox.

Add two different soundtracks: an agonizingly boring and irritating elevator music and a surprisingly enjoyable elevator music. The first 45 seconds of both will be identical, to add some suspense.
The boring one will be called "Domino", while the enjoyable one will be called "Crescendo"

Heh, should be fun to watch.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: August 21, 2015, 07:43:15 pm »

The City of Rule will only have music approved by The Heavenly King played, and then only when it would not interfere with work. Various work crew songs will be added to the medley, however, as will slow, peaceful tunes for when contemplation or peace and sleep is desired.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: August 21, 2015, 07:45:55 pm »

Let's add an opt-out to the music. Anyone who doesn't want it in the background simply needs to do a particular gesture involving feet and smacks to toggle it off.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: August 21, 2015, 07:47:15 pm »

>Ideally, celestial background music should be able to predetermine when, where, and what is to be played, including silence.
That.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: August 21, 2015, 07:47:34 pm »

Let's add an opt-out to the music. Anyone who doesn't want it in the background simply needs to do a particular gesture involving feet and smacks to toggle it off.

Agree, but simply make it a mental decision. Many species don't have feet.

Willing entertainment-minded Djinn are instructed to make friends/connections amongst the Kitsoony.

((Self Reminders: Troupe, Carnivale, Fox, Logistics)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 08:00:58 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: August 21, 2015, 07:49:32 pm »

Agree, but simply make it a mental decision. Many species don't have feet.
>Ideally, celestial background music should be able to predetermine when, where, and what is to be played, including silence.
Also, add some tracks of ominous music, for dangerous situations.
And battle music.
Sigtext

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: August 21, 2015, 07:51:50 pm »

"The Sandbox allows one to create anything they wish without spending anything, so it'd be far easier to do it that way. It'll also allow us to create our own planes more easily, for we can connect them to it."
"I'd like to support it, but I'm a bit low on Essence. Sorry."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: August 21, 2015, 07:58:38 pm »

Talios stands at the foot of the largest mountain on Gaia/planet 1 and shapes a pair of skeletons from the earth. He frowns at the frailty of the larger one, but continues, adding tissue muscles and organs and whatever else it is humanoid mortals need.

With a shiver of Essence the first of the Elfkin comes to life.

"Welcome to existence my child. I am your creator, and as long as you serve me loyally, you shall have my protection. You were born to lead. Everything you see before you is your birthright."

With another spark of essence the second of the Elfkin comes to life.

"This creature is like you, but not. Their purpose is a much humbler one. To serve."

Talios creates the Elfkin. (High Elves and Deep Elves.)

Use Ichor if necessary.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 08:17:53 pm by Vgray »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: August 21, 2015, 09:53:57 pm »

((Self Reminders: Troupe, Carnivale, Fox, Logistics)

((I appear to be supremely paranoid of everyone's intentions... what do you have in mind >:( :P))

Veles adds some lounge music to the playlist
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: August 21, 2015, 10:28:19 pm »

That.
"Indeed, indeed."

Mörkö adds in Silence II, an ambience album that simulates an abandoned industrial zone, with all its haunting thumps and creaks. It is only to be played when the being is completely alone.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: August 21, 2015, 10:31:14 pm »

If it doesn't cost any energy, Eid creates an automatic silence player which makes the universe more silent separate from the automatic music/sound player being created. It only plays silence when ambient music would be unnecessary or really inconvenient (such as when someone tries to sleep but can't because someone's fighting on the other side of the globe).
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: August 21, 2015, 10:32:22 pm »

(((...We could always just play them lullabies to sleep  :P))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: August 21, 2015, 10:36:39 pm »

(((...We could always just play them lullabies to sleep  :P ))
((eeeeeeeeh.))

Should The Sandbox happen, simulate possible outcomes of a Crystallum/Star Person mate pair.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 11:06:09 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 246