Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 279841 times)

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 2: Birth of Life [22/137]
« Reply #735 on: August 23, 2015, 12:52:43 am »

Listen to prayers.  Protect Tenat's worshippers first, then others, from Zenurion.  A crystal flood wall shall spring up to block the city's flooding.

WHAT THE ****** ARE YOU LITTLE **** EVEN **** TRYING TO **** DO?? THAT'S NOT EVEN YOUR **** BUSINESS YOU ***** ***** **** ******* ******* DOES THAT ***** MEAN WAR YOU **********?!
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: August 23, 2015, 12:58:02 am »

((You know that KJP is going to roll a die to give you random answers, right?))
(He'll roll to see whether I get useful information or not. This means there's a chance I'll get useful information.)

Listen to prayers, if there is any. If there isn't, cause as many random 0E disasters as possible to strike random mortals while making it obvious that I am behind it, also flood an entire coastal city with a tsunami, giving the water a blood coloration beforehand.
Block with no energy.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 01:12:58 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: August 23, 2015, 12:59:34 am »

"Subject designate:("Zenurion"); plan=undesirable[-]acceptable:(conditional:(affect:(self)=false))_
If:(target:(disaster)=self); Then:(conflict:(Zenurion[-]self)=likely)_"

Use Flux to help vaccinate followers and those in/near the city to various more dangerous diseases
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: August 23, 2015, 01:03:07 am »

"Subject designate:("Zenurion"); plan=undesirable[-]acceptable:(conditional:(affect:(self)=false))_
If:(target:(disaster)=self); Then:(conflict:(Zenurion[-]self)=likely)_"

Use Flux to help vaccinate followers and those in/near the city to various more dangerous diseases

I'll remember that...

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: August 23, 2015, 01:11:11 am »

Talios considers his crook with a somehow bored look on his face.

"You still want to spar Devil?"

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: August 23, 2015, 01:20:10 am »

Talios considers his crook with a somehow bored look on his face.

"You still want to spar Devil?"

Anything to distract me from that idiocy.
Begin sparring with Talios, with a more controlled approach than last time.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: August 23, 2015, 01:24:11 am »

As before, assume a battle stance and wait for the Devil.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: August 23, 2015, 01:28:06 am »

((question, are we supposed to act out the fight or is it done in the update?))

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 3: Contact and Creation [22/137]
« Reply #743 on: August 23, 2015, 07:21:06 am »

Tick 3: Contact and Creation (Expected Tick duration: 24-36 hours)

Two races have been created today: The Star People of Itia and the Wisps of Jens!

The second planet has been confirmed as a mostly barren, icy world with a lush, temperate equatorial belt. The third planet has mostly been locked in as a garden world with large oceans, abundant wetlands, and mostly temperate lands, but this is by no means final.

One of these three planets is a giant planet, but perhaps, it is a separate planet entirely. It may even be a gas giant.

Lolohe has been informed of the existence of Thannels. He hopes to find a "cure for Thannelism" but has imposed a two-year quarantine on 49-year-olds.
Eid has taught the Kitsoony about heroism and heroic stories in which good triumphs over evil and of circuses, parades, festivals, and carnivals. Sadiq has taught the Kitsoony of the role of props in theater.
(9/9 Muses)

Si has continued stalking the Kitsoony, maintaining some distance and focusing on the isolated/alone. Her presence changes those around her, darkening their blood for several days. After some questioning from other gods, Si has begun concealing her presence, even silencing some loud music somehow attached to her by Veles, the somewhat worried creator of the Kitsoony, who also managed to warn the Kitsoony of the danger associated with the music. Fortunately, it appears that Si's presence has no lasting physical effects. (Si: -3F, Veles: -2F)

Eid examines, with Mörkö's assistance, the resurrected/healed people with "soul sense" and discovers that none of the people are really different except the dead people have a slightly higher need to shower. Phew! (Mörkö: -1F)

Arkford has placed Efte-specialized translation devices at the mouths of Efte caves. (Arkford: -1E)

Following Zhìn Réng Jiāng's transformation into the City of Rule, 250 Zhǎngzǐ and 5000 Púrén have been created along with a distinctive assortment of flora and fauna for building, medicine, food, and a variety of other purposes. Zhìn Réng Jiāng has begun teaching and guiding the Zhǎngzǐ and the Púrén in the ways of building a civilization, and rumors of the City of Rule's unique traits begin spreading. (Zhìn Réng Jiāng: -12I)

(15) Zhìn Réng Jiāng has begun administering vaccines to those living in and around the City of Rule against the more deadly diseases. (Zhìn Réng Jiāng: -

(12) Sadiq has granted the Consortium 2 Flux's worth of speed boosting for their caravans, and trade rapidly grows to include even some of the less convenient locations. Sadiq has also spawned 1000 Djinn from the Cairns, making 100 of them into Brass Caste Djinn and granting them priority for administration of organizations. The Djinn have begun the widespread use of predetermined pieces of metal in place of various other goods, increasing the potential value of each caravan. (Sadiq: -2F, -4E)

Sadiq has also created the Masqued Carnivale, a band of traveling entertainers intended to spread entertainment. It is to be managed by Djinn and will explore the world searching for entertainers to recruit and attractions to include, many of them involving masks. A few Djinn have joined as entertainers, and they have stopped just outside of BroadRoad hoping to attract some Kitsoony entertainers through the use of lucrative contracts. Veles has looked through them very, very carefully and initially found them too vague for his liking.

(10) Finally, Sadiq has begun the construction of El-Jannah, his holy city and the center of Djinn culture, on a desert coast by a large river. Sadiq has sent supplies and materials and probably Djinn through the use of 3 Flux. (Sadiq: -3F)

((Brought to you by the Coin of No Cost, where the price is the prize!))
Eid has used "soul sense" to find a difference between a novice and a master mage. The novice has a soul and the master doesn't, the master mage has a soul while casting and none when not casting, the soul of an angel is different from that of half of all Humans and is different from half of all master magic users surveyed.

Tenat has constructed the Vault, a central neutral structure for holding and protecting documents and agreements and providing a safe way to later modify them only with agreement. Vault Doors, access terminals to the Vault, have been distributed to major cities and knowledge of their construction has been released.(Yena: -4E)

(11) Mörkö has conjured a revolver with one loaded bullet, dropping it between Veles and Sadiq. Rose and Lupin are agitated by the competition for use of guns. (Mörkö: -1F)

Zenurion has threatened multiple disasters if he receives no prayers:
"O mighty Zenurion, I offer you this spear by which I slew my father and mother. Grant me power and strength!"
"Could you help me test out this thing that is a godslaying engine and not just a trick?"
"Zenurion, where should I start my tower?"

Tenat, too, listens for prayers and hears these:
"Is there any way to hasten our growth?"
"Can I visit your Crystal Gardens?"
"How should I improve my chaomancy?"

Tenat has erected a flood barrier of crystal to protect the Crystallum (Yena: -2F)

There are rumors of increased bandit activity on Gaia.

A meteor has obliterated apart Tenat's barriers without harming anyone!

Prominent this Tick is the constellation known as The Scales, emphasizing justice and law.

((Stirk: Hopefully the difference wasn't too much))
((FArgHalfnr: Since it's unlikely to have lasting effects, whatever works is fine. Here is a sample of what I'd probably end up producing:
A bored Zenurion and a bored Talios have begun sparring! Zenurion strikes Talios, but the attack is parried! Talios counters and Zenurion manages to deflect the blow. Zenurion swings wildly and misses but manages to trip Talios! Talios strikes back and hits! This goes on for a while.
))

Spoiler: Gods (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Races (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Life and Death (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Passed Proposals (click to show/hide)

Sphere ideas this tick are Loyalty and Wisdom. New players are always welcome.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #744 on: August 23, 2015, 07:26:03 am »

((I thought that I'd already supported the sandbox.))

Support CNCL002.00
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #745 on: August 23, 2015, 07:34:34 am »

All of the Djinn traders have turned into mice!
Spoiler: Proposalog (click to show/hide)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: August 23, 2015, 07:35:43 am »

Skizani: 1248 births, 832 deaths, 832 lost souls
"I see a loose end in someone's planning. Please do not let this become a problem."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: August 23, 2015, 07:39:49 am »

Isgon uses 5 flux to increase fertility in Jeskia, as well as increasing the amount of babies born at once. Isgon uses 1 flux to increase survival rates of Jeskia mothers during labor.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: August 23, 2015, 07:41:14 am »

"O mighty Zenurion, I offer you this spear by which I slew my father and mother. Grant me power and strength!"

There are rumors of increased bandit activity on Gaia.
Prominent this Tick is the constellation known as The Scales, emphasizing justice and law.
((Wow. I almost feel sorry for them.))
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: August 23, 2015, 08:10:17 am »

((I notice Racha missing from Life andDeath))

Have a look at how Racha are doing and what mortal races think about magic.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 246