Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 280224 times)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 3: Contact and Creation [22/137]
« Reply #885 on: August 24, 2015, 07:48:12 pm »

Tick 4.0: Conflicts and Conflations (Expected Tick duration: 36-48 hours assuming a working internet connection)

The third planet, currently named Eden, is a giant garden world with much ocean, vast, diverse wetlands, and expansive plains. The gas giant may be a fourth planet after all.

(9/9 Muses)

The problem of moody, apparently insane gangs of youths has become less frequent among the Wisps and Star-People but has occasionally popped up in the other races.

(15) Of the 80 Djinn traders turned into mice, 26 have escaped unharmed and transformed back into Djinn Sadiq has reversed this temporary transformation for these lucky 26, but 54 are unaccounted for, and there are cat prints around the area. (Sadiq: -1F)

Isgon has used 6 Flux to increase the Jeskia birth rate. Many eggs are laid in this most recent "Stork Race."

The Racha have increased in number substantially and are exploring their surroundings, searching for other races. A custom of erecting monuments of stacked stone for their dead has spontaneously emerged.

The mortal races tend to think of magic as a useful skill and gift from the gods. Already there are many studying it and its applications, whether alone or with large teams.

(11) Zhìn Réng Jiāng has applied a food-preservation field in and around the City of Rule. This has encouraged trade caravans to trade more delicious perishables. (Zhìn Réng Jiāng: -1E)

Eid has granted Lolohe with the power of rulership. Lolohe can now manage tens of thousands fairly comfortably. (Eid: -1E)

Eid has removed the Skizani's unworshipfulness. A few of them have begun worship. (Eid: -0E) Eid has also created four Skizani prophets to spread belief in Eid among the Skizani and warn them to stay away from the City of Rule. (Eid: -1I)

Si has created 4000 unnamed weapon-conjuring creatures (Skarati?) undetectable to the gods but by direct, mundane methods. Teams of 200 have been sationed by Skizani settlements with plenty of food. (Si: -2E)

Mörkö has created 770 Haunts and spread them out as before.  (Mörkö: -2E)

Isgon and Jens have created 840 Jigons and placed them on the moon with the Jeskia.

Veles has granted the Kitsoonies permission to join the Masqued Carnivale provided that they revise and renew their contracts yearly with Kitsoony unions and perform no Kitsoony-related work. Veles has also encouraged the formation of independent troupes.

Don Giovanni has created 1000 Snow Mademen and placed them on Boreas. (Don Giovanni: -5E) The Don has also added woolly giant rabbits and Snow berries to their surroundings.

Itia has created 5950 Star-People. Some prayers include:
"Thank you for stopping the moody children problem!"
"Why is there a cold star there out there?"

Arkford listens to prayers:
"Is it true that we can destroy things just by making the right sounds?"
"Can you provide a piece of hollow metal in this shape?"

Talios listens to prayers:
"Why do my governors forbid the holy art of necromancy?"
"I want to see your afterlife!"

Sadiq has turned all ogori on Boreas wooly.

Zenurion: You have rewarded the parent-killer with increased strength, intellect, and magical connection while reducing his empathy. The "godslaying engine" is a chair that, when sat on, springs out a sign with a bunch of ranting concluded with "Therefore Gods Cannot Exist Period!" The inventor is clearly underwhelmed. The Tower dude thanks you for the assistance and begins buying plenty of stone. More prayers:
"What is Hell and how can I see it?"
"Is it true that I can sell my soul for love?"

Zenurion has also conjured an obelisk near a major city reading "HA! ZENURION INVENTED PRAYER ANSWERING! TAKE THAT 'GOOD' GODS!!"

Morthan listens to prayers:
"Stop this decay and hunger, O Kindly One."
"Grant me the sacred blood-thirst!"

Si listens to prayers:
"My flowers! Get off my garden! Shoo!"
"How can I be more like that beautiful lady who watches me?"

Si has created the Rod of Speaking and placed it somewhere on Zhìn. There is no apparent effect. (Si: -0E)

Talios and Zenurion have begun sparring. Their constant bickering has attracted the ire of Jens, who attempted to intervene but was stopped. ((Detailed summary later?))

Tenat:
"This one was not there at that time."
"These gardens are incredibly beautiful!" ((0E, yes))
"Awww"

Eid has summoned a cup of water for someone thirsty without spilling it, created 5000 Humans with Ichor for Lolohe's civilization (Eid: -5I), begin living in said civilization, and stroll through the city. ((@@@ detail later)) Eid has also soul-sensed four mundane rocks, which apparently have souls.

--more to come, have to leave--

((DreamerGhost: The Racha had a created Tick value of -1. They still increased in number and were affected by the general fertility boost but were just unprinted.))

Prominent this Tick is the constellation known as The Hive, emphasizing abominations and mutations.

Spoiler: Gods (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Races (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Life and Death (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Passed Proposals (click to show/hide)

Sphere ideas this tick are Loyalty and Wisdom. New players are always welcome.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 4.0: Conflicts and Conflations [23/137]
« Reply #886 on: August 24, 2015, 08:05:41 pm »

Jens uses 4 Flux to increase the birth rate of the Jigons. Then she uses 4 Flux to increase the birth rate of the Wisps.

"Let's see what the species of the worlds have in store for me."

Jens listens to prayers.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: August 24, 2015, 08:08:01 pm »

Isgon Uses 5E to create more Jeskia's. Isgon uses 4 flux to increase the birth rate of Jigons and Jeskia.

((More people increase more essence right???

Listen to prayers
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 08:13:24 pm by tntey »
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: August 24, 2015, 08:12:57 pm »

((Piety? I think you mean Essence income. But it should.))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: August 24, 2015, 08:13:51 pm »

((More people increase more piety right???
((Piety is worship quality. More people increases worship quantity. Both increase worship and thus Essence income.))
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: August 24, 2015, 08:19:21 pm »

Use Ichor to create another 6000 Púrén, and another 150 Zhǎngzǐ. The City is nigh-uninhabited. It brings on the feeling of...nakedness.

Continue inoculation against diseases that tend to be lethal, include those that have tendencies to lead towards sterility.

Use Essence to finish making the gates (for the moment) between the Cities on the separate worlds.

Respond/listen to prayers (I kinda half-expect that this is always occurring in the background, since I'm trying to lead 'manually'.)
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: August 24, 2015, 08:32:17 pm »

Talios picks up the crook which turns into a scythe. He waits patiently for the darkness to come closer.

Quote from: prayers
"Why do my governors forbid the holy art of necromancy?"
"I want to see your afterlife!"

"What? They dare scorn my gift? I will deal with this personally."

The offending governors are smote and their souls sent straight to the Tribunal of Hell, on the off chance Cerberus decides they belong there.

The mortal is given a vision of Talios' afterlife.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 08:35:13 pm by Vgray »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: August 24, 2015, 08:45:50 pm »

Tenat sets up a subroutine to listen to prayers each tick.
((Prayers, ctd.))
>This Aspect shall briefly explain, although this Aspect questions why the newly crafted are not taught this.
>This Aspect appreciates your appreciation.
>This Aspect would provide other assistance, however.  There are tomes in the Vault, available to all.

Spell tomes.  Vault.  Make this happen.
In addition, search for the lost souls.  If I find any, allow them to choose where they go, but offer them a chance to visit the Gardens first.
Plant the seeds of the idea for group telepathy entanglement in a Crystallum magus.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 08:54:51 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: August 24, 2015, 08:55:14 pm »

0-energy action: Eid conjures an obelisk next to Zenurion's. The obelisk is bigger and more ornate than Zenurion's. It reads, "Mortals should be treated with respect."
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 10:03:55 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: August 24, 2015, 09:08:21 pm »

1-Essence Action: Jens conjures up an obelisk next to the obelisk created next to Zenurion's obelisk. It is bigger and more ornate than both of them. It reads "If you haven't figured it out yet, some gods are a tad bit crazy!"
Generic Arms Race.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: August 24, 2015, 09:18:37 pm »

"You really must be more subtle, Kitten. Alternatively if Kitten is being framed; good job!"
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: August 24, 2015, 09:27:21 pm »

Teach the Wisps, the Jeskia, the Jigon and the Spirillians starreading, as well as to form together, for they are connected races. They shall build spirally cities. Use 2 Essence for this. Use 1 essence to create spiral based plant life on all planets. Grant a 1 essence boon to all the races mentioned before.
A giant spiral appears before the Spirillians
"Build spiral cities, and accept the Wisps, the Jigon, and the Jeskia amongst your ranks."
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 09:56:43 pm by Detoxicated »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: August 24, 2015, 09:37:26 pm »

Use 1 essence to create spiral based plant life on all planets.
Veto. ((Fight me.)) "This would kill all existing plant life. Unless you make it compatible with the native fauna, it would also lead to mass extinctions. If you don't want total annihilation, make it a 0-energy action and say that they're additions rather than replacements."
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 09:40:41 pm by Andres »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: August 24, 2015, 09:43:03 pm »

Use 1 essence to create spiral based plant life on all planets.
Veto. ((Fight me.)) "This would kill all existing plant life. Unless you make it compatible with the native fauna, it would also lead to mass extinctions. If you don't want total annihilation, make it a 0-energy action and say that they're additions rather than replacements."
Compromise:Ferns.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: August 24, 2015, 09:48:55 pm »

Itia has created 5950 Star-People. Some prayers include:
"Thank you for stopping the moody children problem!"
"Why is there a cold star there out there?"
"I MUST ADMIT I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH FIXING THE PROBLEM"
"INFACT I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST PUBERTY"

"NOT SURE MAYBE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS SHOULD JOURNEY TO IT TO WARM IT"

(Is this a council creation I didn't notice?)

Spend 3 essence creating large floating temples made of a glowing cyan stone for the Star-People to worship within. Then establish an order of priests called the Flying Stars, they are in charge of teaching, praying and helping other Star-People.
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 246