Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 283096 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 4.0: Conflicts and Conflations [23/137]
« Reply #1110 on: August 26, 2015, 11:08:20 pm »

"Hoƿ ſadnin Žat Žou-"

Mörkö sputters and coughs.

"Ahem. How saddening that you make, then go and watch a play without me. And ignore my presence when I come anyway and pickpocket each and every one of you in the darkness of the theatre."

((Spending half an hour on every post just isn't sustainable. Old Ęgliſc is hereby limited to particularly dramatic posts.))

Somewhere, Don Giovanni is giving a thumbs up to someone who had just placed a well-aimed artifact of speaking normally down a certain God's thought.

((Your unreadable accent will be sourly missed. Like I said, Shackspherish might be easier  :P))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: August 26, 2015, 11:15:27 pm »

"Ahem. How saddening that you make, then go and watch a play without me. And ignore my presence when I come anyway and pickpocket each and every one of you in the darkness of the theatre."
"Don't bother. Don JoJo's clearing everyone out with his ticket scalping. The most you'll get is probably some paperclips and a Subway coupon."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: August 26, 2015, 11:32:24 pm »

"Don't bother. Don JoJo's clearing everyone out with his ticket scalping. The most you'll get is probably some paperclips and a Subway coupon."
"Who do you think gave me the hint? After all, a certain god never entered the audience..."

"Regardless, I now announce that there is in fact a secret way to protect your pockets from being picked. I am sure some of you have some artifacts they would really like to keep, or plan to create some. There are several beings in the world with thieving abilities, you know that. But for the low price of 6E I can stop them. Contact me privately if you are interested. And no, this is not yet a protection money scheme. I promise I will not steal from any god, regardless of whether or not they buy my service."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: August 26, 2015, 11:37:42 pm »

"Who do you think gave me the hint? After all, a certain god never entered the audience..."

"Regardless, I now announce that there is in fact a secret way to protect your pockets from being picked. I am sure some of you have some artifacts they would really like to keep, or plan to create some. There are several beings in the world with thieving abilities, you know that. But for the low price of 6E I can stop them. Contact me privately if you are interested. And no, this is not yet a protection money scheme. I promise I will not steal from any god, regardless of whether or not they buy my service."

*Outside the Arena, The Don is counting money while whistling*

"I wonda if dat protection bracket that Polo guy set up is doin' him any good. Better not make it too difficult ta steal tings..."

((...Cornflower blue is a color?))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: August 26, 2015, 11:43:07 pm »

"this is not yet a protection money scheme."
((...Cornflower blue is a color?))
((I second that.))
>This Aspect heard that.
Tenat will see if the Vault will store objects in addition to papers.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: August 26, 2015, 11:49:22 pm »

"Arguments and insults aside, I've just realised that our lives are actually rather peaceful. No one's trying to kill anyone else, the mortals are too apart from one-another to cause conflicts or wars, and there aren't any crises we need to respond to. Altogether, it's actually kinda nice."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: August 26, 2015, 11:51:14 pm »

"Arguments and insults aside, I've just realised that our lives are actually rather peaceful. No one's trying to kill anyone else, the mortals are too apart from one-another to cause conflicts or wars, and there aren't any crises we need to respond to. Altogether, it's actually kinda nice."

(Aaaaand you jinxed it. The next update is going to be nothing but bloodshed and war.))

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: August 26, 2015, 11:57:19 pm »

Create the afterlife described here.
"Most of the surface will be volcanic, though explosive volcanoes will be extremely rare. Each volcano will primarily produce one type of molten metal, and normal lava will be near-exclusively produced by rock melting from exposure to molten metal. Non-volcanic areas will be nearly universally frozen deserts. There will be regularly spaced supply buildings, each one having forges, constantly regenerating supplies of fuel for Forgeborn, and smaller, but still regenerating, supplies of food and water for more conventional species. In addition, public afterlifes will be easily accessible, due to the fact that most mortals will find this environment hellish. Is this an adequate description?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: August 26, 2015, 11:57:58 pm »

((Honk.))

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: August 26, 2015, 11:58:12 pm »

(Aaaaand you jinxed it. The next update is going to be nothing but bloodshed and war.))

((Well my creation will probably be revealed then, who knows what will happen with that :P))

Edit: ((And I've been working really hard to get a drawing done before that. I'll probably fail since I still have a lot of stuff to finish.))
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 11:59:54 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: August 27, 2015, 12:22:46 am »

Lugen goes around looking for groups that seem compatible with its spheres.

Lugen uses all available Flux to create small, flying, teleporting copies of itself to aid in the search.

You're all quite energetic aren't you? I'm almost envious.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: August 27, 2015, 12:25:54 am »

I create a Human with Bodyguard+3 and Loyalty+5. He will be assigned to protect Lolohe.
I create a Human with Affinity+2 to feromancy instead of plasmamancy. It also has Loyalty+3 and Intelligence+2. Its job is to advance metallurgy.
I create a Human with Musical+4 and Loyalty+1. Its job is to make good music.
I create a Human with Teleport+4 and Loyalty+4. Its job is to serve as Lolohe's messenger.
I create a Human. His name is Steve.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 05:15:47 am by Andres »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: August 27, 2015, 12:28:46 am »

Meow places a cat on Steve's head. He is to wear the cat as a living hat.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: August 27, 2015, 12:30:05 am »

Eid informs Steve that he is under no obligation to do such a thing.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 05:19:31 am by Andres »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: August 27, 2015, 12:32:07 am »

Meow informs the cat that it is free to apply scratches if Steve does not comply.
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 246