Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 280635 times)

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 5.0: The Pantheon: Arguments and Insanity [24/137]
« Reply #1350 on: September 03, 2015, 06:14:01 am »

[Si]
Gaia, Unpolluted Lands -> Gaia, The K'ruppt Land

Th-they, don't want to talk to me.
Si flies away, to the K'ruppt Land, and manifests physically.
I'm weak, I need to recover. This land which feel like me, maybe it'll help in my recovery.
Si uses her flux to dig a hole in the ground and make a chamber. In there she shall rest, and try to use some of the life of the land to fill the chamber with Ichor-like substance.
She shall attempt to use this, in some way, to heal her wounds.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #1351 on: September 03, 2015, 06:28:44 am »

Shove the Efte. "You starting something!?"

It seems to me, that you are the one who started this by appearing in front of him, swearing and threatening.

"Fight me, cunt! Come on! You wanna talk shit, how 'bout you do it to my face!?"

Yes, yes you did start it. Arkford claps slowly.

((Who else is tempted to empower the Efte to the point it can easily beat up Eid?  :P))

((Way ahead of you ;D))
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: September 03, 2015, 12:06:54 pm »

"Alpha Pantheon, it has come to my attention that some of your followers are committing genocide on some of mine. Tell them to cease this at once."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: September 03, 2015, 12:08:29 pm »

"Alpha Pantheon, it has come to my attention that some of your followers are committing genocide on some of mine. Tell them to cease this at once."

What do you mean?
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: September 03, 2015, 12:12:55 pm »

"Do bandits armed with flaming swords ring any bell? I am not sure which one or ones of you are responsible, but do I need to tell you how disappointed I am at such an unprovoked attack? Of course, the mortals may have come up with this by themselves, in which case I would request you manage your followers better."

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: September 03, 2015, 01:19:52 pm »

Always looking the same is boring.
Curtains suddenly fall around to hide Zenurion, and vanish a few seconds later, revealing a somewhat different appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I thought it was only fitting that I get a crown for being the Great Eternal God-Emperor of Lambdent.

He then notice the argument going on.
Oh great, that will be awesome for my documentary! You two just wait a second while I go find my camera.
Zenurion then vanish for an instant, coming back with a bucket filled with souls freshly baked from hell instead of a camera. He then start eating them while watching the two argue.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: September 03, 2015, 01:31:29 pm »

"Sorry to rain on your parade, Zenurion, but Isgon and I moved to discuss this privately. Though the rest of the Alpha Pantheon might want to join."

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: September 03, 2015, 01:33:37 pm »

I want to keep this between me and you Morko.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 5.0: The Pantheon: Arguments and Insanity [23/137]
« Reply #1358 on: September 03, 2015, 02:08:06 pm »

(Expected remaining Tick duration: 24 hours assuming working connection and lack of travel)

Leviticus has told the Jeskia to begin building settlements around Eden's moon.

News has spread of the upcoming greatest showing of Madness of the Gods yet. Despite the gods' poor behavior in the play's first showing, they are still welcome to attend. The event is to take place in an immense Kitsoony-Racha theatre, possibly the largest of its kind.

Talios listens for some prayers:
#1: "Can gods really die?"
#2: "Could you donate some of your blood for an interesting experiment?"

(9) Si has recolored the flowers in the flower guy's garden. (Si: -1F)

Sadiq checks on if the mosquitoes affect Djinn. They are mostly a nuisance with their noisiness and occasional feasting on fruit or fellow traders, but the Djinn seem mostly unaffected otherwise. Surprisingly, no significant disease outbreaks result from the mosquitoes in the less corporeally challenged races.

The Boreal administrator has recruited a team of Tree-Jitsu mages to help cover more of the planet in forest.

Sylvan has blessed the sacred ground. After asking around, Sylvan has learned that Llynallos was a cloaked humanoid mage in brown robes wearing a mask of twigs who drafted the Covenant of the Wood to gather a group to defend the forest in exchange for housing anywhere in the forest and easy food. The sacred ground has become more fertile and is lined with moss, grass, and various seedlings.

Sylvan has granted all mundane trees rudimentary intelligence, created the dryads (from his leaves?), and the Tree Kings (from his branches?) to rule over the Dryads. Most of them have been assigned to aid the Administrators instead. (Sylvan: -1I-2I-1I)

A group of Star-People have begun traveling to the distantm smaller, and colder sun. Itia has encouraged the Star-People in general to write more stories and songs.

Zenurion has renamed the Sillians as the Sallacians.

Tenat has legalized Cofe but continues destroying it.

Quelor's petitioners have returned:
#1: "But time travel!"
#2: "This looks fun and safer than sitting in a bad lab!

Following some incidents of contract violation, Veles has removed all Kitsoony performers not working for Kitsoonies, providing them emotional support and encouraging them to unite. (11) Meow has teleported the wronged Kitsoony back to their settlements. (Meow: -2F) Sadiq has checked to see if the Carnivale is behind this, but at least those closest to the Consortium seem to have treated and paid Kitsoony well.

Veles has investigated a little more and found that many of the wronged Kitsoony were hoping to earn massive pay from dodgy contracts.

Itia sees these prayers:
#1: "Can you make a planet that is a star?"

#2: "Why do we need nighttime?
--more to come--

Prominent this Tick is the constellation known as The Fulcrum, emphasizing engineering and mechanics.

---MORE TO COME--
Spoiler: Passed Proposals (click to show/hide)

Sphere ideas this tick are Creation and Peace (*snrk*). New players are always welcome.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: September 03, 2015, 02:26:53 pm »

Yena shall aid Sylvan's recovery?growth? with some spare Flux.
"It's only fair that I help out.  After all growth IS my sphere."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: September 03, 2015, 02:34:04 pm »

[Si]
Gaia, Kruppt Land, The Black Chamber

In the underground chamber which Si had created.
There's so many lost souls, many are the second Sisska, I must see what I can do.
Si will pull 10 lost Skizani souls into the chamber, they'll manifest as floating globs of black liquid.
Si will listen to them, to maybe solve their problems.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 5.0: The Pantheon: Arguments and Insanity [23/137]
« Reply #1361 on: September 03, 2015, 04:22:48 pm »

Itia sees these prayers:
#1: "Can you make a planet that is a star?"

#2: "Why do we need nighttime?
"MAYBE ONE DAY I HAVE OTHER PLANS FOR NOW"
"THANKS FOR THE IDEA THOUGH"

"TO SEE THE STARS AND OTHER HEAVONLY BODIES BETTER"

Take this follower to a nearby tall mountain and show her all the sights of the sky. Itia would then like to put on a bit of a light show with some bright multicolor explosions of light for the follower.
Liston to more prayers.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: September 03, 2015, 04:30:11 pm »

Sylvan has blessed the sacred ground. After asking around, Sylvan has learned that Llynallos was a cloaked humanoid mage in brown robes wearing a mask of twigs who drafted the Covenant of the Wood to gather a group to defend the forest in exchange for housing anywhere in the forest and easy food. The sacred ground has become more fertile and is lined with moss, grass, and various seedlings.
Create several fruit trees which bear luscious fruit year round in the general environs of the Covenant of the Wood, they are of no species that yet exist, though quite similar to some other mundane trees, and their fruit's taste is somewhat unique (but good). Give minor 0 cost general blessing to Llynallos.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 04:35:58 pm by Demonic Spoon »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: September 03, 2015, 05:10:17 pm »

"Veles, my friend, the Carnivale seems to have had made no foul on its promises and words; from what I can tell, the Kitsoony were content working for them. Perhaps you could ask them, yes? If they agree, they could come back perhaps?"

Spoiler: Proposals (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 05:17:43 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: September 03, 2015, 05:14:34 pm »

Tenat shall support the City Of Rule Improvement Project.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 246