Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 280589 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 5.0: The Pantheon: Arguments and Insanity [24/137]
« Reply #1425 on: September 04, 2015, 02:06:03 am »

PROJECT CNCL002.00: Create The Sandbox <10> OPPOSE
ADMIN CNCL004.01: Remove unpassed obsolete proposals SUPPORT
THEME CNCL004.04: Make pizza the official food of the gods OPPOSE
PROJECT CNCL004.06: Reincarnation of lost souls <0E> OPPOSE
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 02:09:27 am by Demonic Spoon »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: September 04, 2015, 02:08:34 am »

Feeling slightly more confident in his creative abilities, Jixiu attempts to create the Chokobos, a race of Human sized sentient birds that are mostly incapable of flight. He creates 1,500 of them to start, placing them in the Cocoa Jungle.

Determine if Chokobos lay infertile eggs on a regular basis.
Determine if Efte lay infertile eggs on a regular basis.
Determine if Jeskia lay infertile eggs on a regular basis.
Determine if Racha lay infertile eggs on a regular basis.

[The following are utterly inane and do not at all need to be in an update; they are here simply so that I can state that they exist.]

Create the Peacock Throne, an exceptionally-created mundane wooden throne decorated with feathers and gems. Place it in the Murakaz throneroom.
Build the Murakaz Palace, the personal residence of Sadiq. It is situated  on El-Jannah waterfront and is where he governs his subjects. His courtiers, made up of high-ranking Djinn and other servants, often spend their days here administering Djinn society or petitioning Sadiq.
Build the Great Caravanserai, a great plaza that serves as El-Jannah's central meeting place. The Consortium has a major office here.
Found the Ashij Menagerie, a great zoo found in El-Jannah that houses many organisms from throughout the world.
All Djinn are now official citizens of El-Jannah. All other species may apply for citizenry by living in the city for a year and acquiring the support of two current citizens. All citizens are required to worship Sadiq. Citizens are guaranteed Sadiq's protection against others.

Create the Desert Penguin, penguins that can survive in the deserts around El-Jannah.
Create the Jannian Baboon, an amphibious primate.
Create the Sandshark, shark-like creatures that can survive in the desert.
Create Jennian Termites, extremely eusocial insects that create grand structures of sand and wood for their colonies.
Create the Dire Peacocks: elephant-sized Peacocks that live in El-Jannah.
Create the Teacup Elephant, a ridiculously small elephant species kept as pets by Janmian citizenry.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 03:29:58 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: September 04, 2015, 02:13:14 am »

(May want them to be sapient and not just sentient.)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: September 04, 2015, 02:14:22 am »

((That would make no difference to Sadiq.))
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: September 04, 2015, 02:27:06 am »

"Haunts are mammals, too. Speaking of which, the Alpha Pantheon still has not told me whether they want to take responsibility for the murders. I could solve this matter by myself, but I understand not everyone would appreciate it."
"Sorry, one of our members said they were discussing it with you so we thought the issue was being solved, then I kinda forgot. Ok, so first of all we're the First Pantheon not the Alpha Pantheon. Now that we're past that, what are you on about? What murders? I didn't see anything about any murders in the Tick report. What makes you think we did this anyway?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: September 04, 2015, 02:39:55 am »

"There is a group of mortal bandits heavily armed with magical weapons and set on genociding Haunts. When coerced, their leader prayed to your pantheon. The way I see it, there are two ways we can go about this: either your pantheon takes responsibility for these followers of its and we discuss together how to prevent it from happening again. Or it does not, and I will prevent it from happening again by myself. Which will it be?"
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #1431 on: September 04, 2015, 03:03:40 am »

Look over the Efte and Naedercynn laws and vet out any rogue additions.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: September 04, 2015, 03:06:41 am »

Attempt to hire Haunts for the Carnivale; they shall work in the 'scary' attractions.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: September 04, 2015, 03:11:46 am »

"There is a group of mortal bandits heavily armed with magical weapons and set on genociding Haunts. When coerced, their leader prayed to your pantheon. The way I see it, there are two ways we can go about this: either your pantheon takes responsibility for these followers of its and we discuss together how to prevent it from happening again. Or it does not, and I will prevent it from happening again by myself. Which will it be?"
(*looks through PMs*)
"Yeah, it does seem we got a prayer from some bandits. They prayed for us to save them. Jens sent down a hologram to see what was going on and found your glowing face. Srillian started doing something but Isgon stopped him because he said he was talking with you."

"The pantheon doesn't take responsibility because we didn't supply the bandits, contact them, or even know about them up until this situation. Just because they worship us it doesn't mean we're their masters. From a personal point of view, you may have a right to retribution against the bandits assuming they're in Humanity's territory, but I suggest you ask Lolohe first to make sure. He's better at this law stuff than me. Actually, he could probably help you with the legality of the whole situation. It would be useful for us to get the opinion of a proper lawmancer."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: September 04, 2015, 03:27:52 am »

Morthan heads to the play, and grants the actor playing Morthan a chest, filled to the brim with gold and jewels. After the play, he heads to the closest orphanage and burns it down.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: September 04, 2015, 03:31:43 am »

Morthan heads to the play, and grants the actor playing Morthan a chest, filled to the brim with gold and jewels. After the play, he heads to the closest orphanage and burns it down.

Teleport all orphams that would have been hurt to El-Jannah. They may stay as state wards, if they wish.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: September 04, 2015, 03:33:21 am »

" Wonderful! My intention was to grant some orphans a new home and you fell for it! Be sure to take good care of them!"

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: September 04, 2015, 03:37:05 am »

-snip-
"Very well, I will deal with the bandits myself. Technically, we do not have any laws on this sort of thing, so a lawyer would not help here."

After the play, he heads to the closest orphanage and burns it down.
((Morthan or the actor?))
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: September 04, 2015, 03:38:18 am »

Sadiq laughed heartily. "Pleased to help friend! Say, you didn't happen to want to burn more orphanges by any chance? We could be partners, yes?"

Offer every orphan in the universe residence/citizenship/support in El-Jannah if they would worship Sadiq. Use F to teleport those who accept if needed.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 03:49:41 am by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: September 04, 2015, 04:11:21 am »

"Sylvan wonders if Star People orphans can survive outside of outer space."
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 246