Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 280579 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 5.0: The Pantheon: Arguments and Insanity [24/137]
« Reply #1455 on: September 04, 2015, 08:49:00 am »

Then you're not the leader, you're a recruitment consultant.
Yeah, that fits my description way better. I guess we don't really have a leader. Also, I feel like I should say this, if anyone wants to join the first pantheon, just ask!
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: September 04, 2015, 09:07:07 am »

"So I've been thinking and determined that the Council can do some pretty awesome stuff. Aside from the [whatever the new DBP's called], is there any other cool stuff we could make? Maybe a giant forge to make artifacts more cheaply? Or a giant mech that's also an angel that's also a dragon? Or a unified system of divine magic?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: September 04, 2015, 09:10:39 am »

"So I've been thinking and determined that the Council can do some pretty awesome stuff. Aside from the [whatever the new DBP's called], is there any other cool stuff we could make? Maybe a giant forge to make artifacts more cheaply? Or a giant mech that's also an angel that's also a dragon? Or a unified system of divine magic?"
"Massive trees the size of mountains that teleport above the cities of treekillers falling on them and thus crushing them into dust, then devours their souls?"
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 11:31:21 am by Demonic Spoon »

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: September 04, 2015, 09:15:40 am »

"Massive trees the size of mountains that teleport above the cities of treekillers and crush them into dust, then devour their souls?"

Something like that.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: September 04, 2015, 09:53:10 am »

Oh, does that mean we can all talk about our secret doomsday weapon? I've got this planet eater I can't wait to show you guys! I've hidden it's egg in the sun for anyone curious, you wouldn't believe the amount of heat that thing needs to be able to grow. Good luck finding it though, it will be like an Easter egg hunt. One with a doomsday counter...

Zenurion then look at the conversation log, suddenly noticing something.
You know you guys could just ask if you so desperately need me as your leader. After some consideration I agree to help you by ruling the alpha pantheon.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: September 04, 2015, 10:28:46 am »

A spiral appears
"It is nice that you use the name Alpha Pantheon because it underlines our position, yet you fledgling manage to insult it by proposing that you of all should rule it. That is ridiculous, it would be comparable to a cockroach that is granted a kingdom. Anyway, So you say you built a doomsday device, only to find yourself doomed some day soon. Now put on this neck collar and purr like a kitten, like you are supposed to."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: September 04, 2015, 10:32:35 am »

"If your intent is to provoke a Carnival of Carnage, keeeep talking."

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: September 04, 2015, 10:33:13 am »

A spiral appears
"It is nice that you use the name Alpha Pantheon because it underlines our position, yet you fledgling manage to insult it by proposing that you of all should rule it. That is ridiculous, it would be comparable to a cockroach that is granted a kingdom. Anyway, So you say you built a doomsday device, only to find yourself doomed some day soon. Now put on this neck collar and purr like a kitten, like you are supposed to."

"IT IS THE FIRST PANTHEON WHY DO YOU KEEP CALLING IT THE ALPHA PANTHEON"

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: September 04, 2015, 10:37:50 am »

A spiral appears

Yes. Sprillian, if you call it alpha pantheon one more time, there will be consequences.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: September 04, 2015, 10:52:41 am »

A spiral appears

Oh my, someone with an even bigger superiority complex than me and that other guy? I didn't knew it was even possible! Maybe I should start calling your little boys club the Aryan pantheon instead, striving for a pure divine race!

A spiral appears

Yes. Sprillian, if you call it alpha pantheon one more time, there will be consequences.

Didn't you just say you weren't the leader? That sounds like the kind of thing a leader would say, or at least someone who thinks he is.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: September 04, 2015, 11:18:36 am »

"Underneath of Words buries nothing but your interpretation, if you wish me to stop using the Alpha Pantheon name I will.

Anyway, fiend of common sense, you attempt to be dangerous, yet you make me laugh at you and perhaps spare a little pity for you. You may kneel to me if you wish, or you may leave now not to return."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: September 04, 2015, 11:24:09 am »

>This Aspect is merely responding in kind to your overgrown ego, Zenurion.  Had you approached as collaborateur, so would this Aspect's response have been in a collaborative manner.  As it is, this Aspect is left with asserting superiority to you to hopefully keep you in check.
>This Aspect will have nothing to do with Sprillian's behavior, nor Zenurion's inevitable fight with the aforementioned, save to remove them from the theater.
>In summation: Stop fighting, you idiots.  We're trying to watch a play.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: September 04, 2015, 11:50:36 am »

Jixiu enters the theater nervously, sitting next to a Kitsoony. "So, what is this play about?"
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: September 04, 2015, 11:53:27 am »

Jixiu enters the theater nervously, sitting next to a Kitsoony. "So, what is this play about?"
"The Madness of the Gods. It's called that for a reason. It's a completely unabridged enactment of all public godly conversations and actions since the dawn of existence."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: September 04, 2015, 11:55:47 am »

-snip-
-snip-
-snip-
-snip-
Mörkö roars with laughter, then suddenly takes a serious demeanour.
"I was not so sure about to First Pantheon, but I now have my verdict: you guys are dangerously incompetent right now. It is laughable, but it ends with my followers dead. So could you please either disband or work out your problems to work as a team?"

"The Madness of the Gods. It's called that for a reason. It's a completely unabridged enactment of all public godly conversations and actions since the dawn of existence."
"Yes, and by the looks of it, the second act will be even more hilarious."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 246