Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 283107 times)

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 7.0 Mania!! [26/137]
« Reply #1800 on: September 08, 2015, 07:01:08 pm »

"Am I jumping the boat too early? Or just right. Also, NO ONE look inside of the first planet."

Why? What would happen if we did?

This seems to be a shody idiot trap. I reccomend not pointing at your bait next time.

"For your sake. Just don't"
"Why does that sound like a threat to me?"
"It isn't if you really want to keep your life, then don't!
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: September 08, 2015, 07:02:04 pm »

"Meh. I think Ill take your followers first Velles."

Good luck with that.

"The kitsoonies are yours right? I'm sure they won't mind pure ecstasy."
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: September 08, 2015, 07:03:31 pm »

"Meh. I think Ill take your followers first Velles."

Good luck with that.

"The kitsoonies are yours right? I'm sure they won't mind pure ecstasy."

Of course.

Bear in mind you're just adding to the list of charges against you, so fire away. I can fix whatever you do when you've been executed.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #1803 on: September 08, 2015, 07:04:44 pm »

"Really? Really? You. Ugh. Angel. Come down here." Isgon summons his angel to show everyone his wound he got from being shot by an arrow. "If that doesn't prove it, ask Morko, I told him about it. Though he might lie about it."

He doesn't look very dead to me.

Angel, please tell us in your own words, how you got this wound, who wounded you, and if there were any witnesses.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: September 08, 2015, 07:05:32 pm »

"When they die, they take 2 or 3 ticks to come back to life"
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #1805 on: September 08, 2015, 07:07:00 pm »

So this happened two or three ticks ago?
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: September 08, 2015, 07:07:24 pm »

"Oh yeah, Itia, that was sadiq. He killed my angel. Anyway, I hope you all know what you are doing. Zenurion will not thank you for saving him. Something big will happen, and something bad will happen. So, isgon uses 5 ichor to create 10 flux. He uses 5 flux to stop anyone from preventing him from teleporting away. He will then kill Zenurion, and teleport away, with the godslaying weapon. While flipping the gods off.

Sadiq's many masks contorted into collage of disappointment, skeptiscism and pity. He spoke in a tone similar to a certain hermaphroditic God of distant ages

"Isgon, you would accuse me of something I have no reason to do? This is...intolerable and beyond foolish. What possible advantage could I acquire? What reason would I have? Isgon, It is much more likely you lie to cover your faults or you are being misled by another who would tarnish my reputation. Fool or lier, you are not a friend any longer."

"Really? Really? You. Ugh. Angel. Come down here." Isgon summons his angel to show everyone his wound he got from being shot by an arrow. "If that doesn't prove it, ask Morko, I told him about it. Though he might lie about it."

"You show a wound and say it was by my doing. Child of idiocy,  I can show you a leaf on the forest floor, one of many, and tell you not from which tree it came. Prove to me how it is my doing. As for friend Morko....truly child, have you not considered that he is of my pantheon?"
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: September 08, 2015, 07:08:05 pm »

"Yes, I can give you the note that you attached to the arrow that pierced his flesh. Isgon pulls out the note.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: September 08, 2015, 07:08:30 pm »

Keep in mind that I've been playing off the ear up until now. I haven't previously collated stuff so I might discover some interesting facts myself. I'm not including anything Zenurion actually said because that would take WAY too long and I'm not bothered.

Zenurion will modify planets to contain large, deep, and mostly unreachable worldwide caverns made of blood-red stone and lava rivers, lakes, and oceans everywhere.
This was during Tick 1 and they probably exist in the planets we've created.

Talios has granted Zenurion approval to create a punitive afterlife: Hell. Zenurion has scheduled the creation of Hell in the Red Rock Caves on all planets.
There is literally Hell under the crust of literally every planet.

Zenurion has changed the plan for Hell so as to redirect any passages to Sheol to Cerberus' chamber.
Quite a lot can be done with this. It's rather telling that he attempted to link Hell with every other afterlife.

Zenurion assesses the chip for its usefulness as a planet. Its bounciness and sharpness would seem to be terrible things for any kind of life to have, not to mention the minor urge to do good deeds.
I don't know what to think of this. Might as well throw it in if anyone else can figure it out.

Zenurion focuses on creating thorns to embed into the chip and explode. Several similar triangular columns fly off the giant thing! (Zenurion: -5F) Zenurion collects the shards into a rough pile away from the gods taking care not to touch the apparently sharp edges.
This was when we were breaking the Bubble Glass. So yeah, Zenurion has primordial creation shards. Not exactly a trivial thing.

Zenurion has carved out the Red Rock Caverns deep in the crusts of all made planets (and possibly moons?) linked by rare, random gates. The walls of the Caverns are composed of bloodstone, a stone that acts as a barrier to souls. Zenurion has designated these Caverns as Hell, an afterlife reserved for evil souls of which there is sure to be an abundance. The obligatory links to Sheol redirect to the entrances of Hell, the largest of which is guarded by Cerberus, the leader of the tribunals that judge those who enter Hell. (Zenurion: -0E)
Here it is actually being created.

Zenurion has ensured that all moons save the crystal one, which Tenat has blocked, have liquid mantles and added underworlds to them.
Expanding Hell to more places.

A random earthquake shakes BroadRoad! None are killed, but many are upset at the damaged sets.
There has been a massive forest fire on Eden. It is stopped only after a subsequent flood.
This alone wouldn't be that incriminating, but Zenurion did nearly nothing this Tick despite being active.

Zenurion has created Hell coffee, a rich, strong variety growable only in Hell. He has also published a guide to growing and using it and spread it among the denizens of the underworld. Si has issued coffee seeds to the seed-dispersing angels. They seem to have changed to accomodate Si-affected lands. A strange humanoid appears and disappears, dropping another mini-obelisk which proceeds to explode.
This isn't really that relevant, but take a look at that transparent text.

A Crystallum settlement's mineral supply seems to have been tainted with chalk.
I suspect Zenurion has had involvement in this, considering the Lambdent later attacked them for seemingly no reason.

Oh wait, we're talking about our favorite food? Souls then, especially the innocent ones.
This is the only text quote I'll show because I'm not bothered looking for them and I only stumbled on this by accident. But anyway, apparently Zenurion is into eating tasty, innocent souls, but Hell doesn't have any. Is it too far of a stretch to think he plans on consuming a crap-ton of innocent mortal souls?

Lolohe explains that in addition to the Humans who were found after a few months with mild head injuries and slightly bloodied rocks, the Kitsoony reported that some Kitsoony had also been found in similar states after a few months of being gone. They suspect Zenurion or Morthan may have been involved.
This also mentions Morthan as a suspect but I might as well include it.

Quelor has put a magic school up for sale for the cheaper price of 4E and tossed a mundane rock from Gaia into the black portion of the Chip. There is a temporal minor disturbance and the rock disappears.
Eid has begun the investigation of the Expiration cult. A group of mortals of various species seem to be screaming around a vaguely humanoid sculpture with angled hair and fur. Blood (or maybe dyes?) is splattered everywhere, including on the sculpture. A Chip column is embedded in the ground nearby.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!"
"EEEEEeeeeEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee!!!!"
"Strange folk, aren't they? They've been screaming at the sculpture for Jens knows how many days!"
This is more to illustrate what Zenurion is capable of doing with his Bubble Glass chips.

1000 Lambdent mobsters and 100 Snow Mademen have attacked a Crystallum town! The attackers win with around 50% casualties and the defenders lose with around 80% casualties.

Lolohe is burning and in pain but otherwise unharmed.
Unexpected acid rain has killed off 1473 Crystallum.
A feeling of a malevolent, cruel force washes over all the gods.
I'm just going to let this speak for itself. This is also another Tick where Zenurion barely did anything, at least publicly.

That's all the evidence I could find in the IC. The stuff I have in my PMs is even more incriminating but it's gonna be more difficult to find what with how PMs are organised.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: September 08, 2015, 07:10:24 pm »

"Yes, I can give you the note that you attached to the arrow that pierced his flesh. Isgon pulls out the note.

I did not believe your case could get any weaker, but here we are.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: September 08, 2015, 07:12:06 pm »

I did not believe your case could get any weaker, but here we are.
"Really? Really? Well, yall suck. I hope your happy. So, GOODBYYEEEEEE. Isgon teleports out.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: September 08, 2015, 07:13:43 pm »

Sadiq grabs Isgon. "Fool of the stars, you are bound by others. Are you really trying to leave? Now tell me, what does the note say?"
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: September 08, 2015, 07:15:01 pm »

"Now that I think about it, it seems wierd that Sadiq would randomly kill Isgon's angel for trying to start a trade agreement (or something like that). Maybe he was framed? What note are you even talking about?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: September 08, 2015, 07:15:50 pm »

After a few months of trading with no incident of even the mildest disrespect or questionable behavior from the Djinn, Leviticus is found (temporarily) dead after a night of sweeping around a monastery. Piercing him is an arrow reading "That deal was not very good for us, friend."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: September 08, 2015, 07:17:14 pm »

>This Aspect SHALL NOT STAND FOR THIS.
Tenat shall use Flux to capture and erase the godslaying weapon from existence (preferably in a manner that grants Essence/Flux) before it can be used and counter the attack on Zenurion.  However, Tenat shall also restrain the belligerents from the Alpha Pantheon.
>This Aspect requests that the belligerents file their claims.  Otherwise, this Aspect shall take measures.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 08:14:11 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 246