Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284429 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 7.0 Mania!! [26/137]
« Reply #1890 on: September 09, 2015, 04:29:58 am »

"The others had nothing to do with it. I and Isgon were the only ones involved, putting Essence into the godslayer over time to manage the cost and decrease it."
"It takes three to create a Godslayer. Who, then, is the third collaborator, if not any of your pantheon comrades?"
"We just labelled it as a pantheon action, allowing us to bypass the requirement. In practice, the others truly had nothing to do with it."

"There is no need for a slaughter, but you, Eid, ought to learn to a) understand necessary evils, b) avoid prejudice towards those branded 'evil' (or anyone, for that matter), c) not take justice to your own hands when there is a better way, d) collect proper, rigorous evidence, e) present your thoughts without coming off as an insane, prejudiced conspiracy theorist, and f) not be condescending about being apologetic.
"a) I understand necessary evils, I just consider Zenurion to be a wholly unnecessary one. A necessary evil is killing a child to save three. Zenurion is killing a child while forcing the other three to watch, then killing the other three too. b) It's less prejudice to those 'branded' evil and more to those who 'are'. My prejudice on those who -are- evil is that they are evil, nothing else. c) This is acceptable, but I suppose I'll also have to learn to find those better ways. d) I did the best I could and I'm not sure if I can do any better, but I will promise not to act on anything except truly sufficient evidence, regardless of my efforts. e) By my estimate, about a third or more of the gods are at least mildly insane. Why pick on me out of everyone else? Honestly, this isn't something worth punishing over. f) I've had this problem before with Zhin. My attempts to be nice came out as condescending. That's something that should be solved with an apology rather than a quest, in my opinion."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: September 09, 2015, 04:57:11 am »

"Zenurion is in fact a necessary evil. One needs to look past the first impression, think deeper, read between the lines."

"Can you prove Zenurion is irrevocably evil and nothing else?"

"Exactly. Though you do not always need to do it yourself. It is no shame to ask what is the best way to deal with something."

"Good. Never assume what something you see truly means, and communicate your thoughts before acting upon them."

"I did not mean to imply you should be punished for it, only that you need to make yourself better about it."

"An apology works as a solution, or does it really?"
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: September 09, 2015, 05:12:24 am »

>This Aspect opposes punishments as not all facts of the matter at hand have been given.
>This Aspect notes the expenditures attached to the investigations Eid has made and suggests some credibility be granted to the aforementioned.

Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #1893 on: September 09, 2015, 06:02:09 am »

These proposals are madness!

Propose that deicide, attempted deicide, and preparation for deicide become illegal.
Propose that a master judge be voted on the enforcement and punishment of all laws be made, the judge being voted from the gods every 10 Ticks.
Propose that when it comes to enforcement of Council Law, all members of the Council will assist regardless of opposition or abstain status. The only exceptions are those who would die from doing so and the defendants.

Oppose first proposal.
First, define Deicide in non-vague terms. Second, this will probably be abused by any party with a grudge against another.

Oppose the second and third proposals.
I agree with Zenurion's reasons. My trust has been shaken considerably by the recent events.

Propose that Eid's angels will be destroyed, his shrines desecrated and his clergy lynched, all while he dwells the earth like a normal mortal obeying Zenurion.
Propose that Isgon be executed, his flesh fed to his followers, his bones turned into bone meal, and the remaining parts of his immortal soul be locked in the constellations.

Bloody hell! NO! Punish them, sure, but that is completely disproportionate to their crimes! If anything, Eid's punishment as stated is far worse than death!
Oppose both proposals!
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: September 09, 2015, 06:30:22 am »

Meow opposes all of the Eid proposals and supports both Punishment proposals.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: September 09, 2015, 07:02:32 am »

"The others had nothing to do with it. I and Isgon were the only ones involved, putting Essence into the godslayer over time to manage the cost and decrease it."
"It takes three to create a Godslayer. Who, then, is the third collaborator, if not any of your pantheon comrades?"
"We just labelled it as a pantheon action, allowing us to bypass the requirement. In practice, the others truly had nothing to do with it."

"There is no need for a slaughter, but you, Eid, ought to learn to a) understand necessary evils, b) avoid prejudice towards those branded 'evil' (or anyone, for that matter), c) not take justice to your own hands when there is a better way, d) collect proper, rigorous evidence, e) present your thoughts without coming off as an insane, prejudiced conspiracy theorist, and f) not be condescending about being apologetic.
"a) I understand necessary evils, I just consider Zenurion to be a wholly unnecessary one. A necessary evil is killing a child to save three. Zenurion is killing a child while forcing the other three to watch, then killing the other three too. b) It's less prejudice to those 'branded' evil and more to those who 'are'. My prejudice on those who -are- evil is that they are evil, nothing else. c) This is acceptable, but I suppose I'll also have to learn to find those better ways. d) I did the best I could and I'm not sure if I can do any better, but I will promise not to act on anything except truly sufficient evidence, regardless of my efforts. e) By my estimate, about a third or more of the gods are at least mildly insane. Why pick on me out of everyone else? Honestly, this isn't something worth punishing over. f) I've had this problem before with Zhin. My attempts to be nice came out as condescending. That's something that should be solved with an apology rather than a quest, in my opinion."

Again with the defamation so soon? For the record I never targeted a child. This is the kind of things that make me sure that you'll try again as soon as you get the occasion, you still believe you were right in your murder attempt. And no one is punishing you for insanity, you're being accused of trying to justify a bloody murder with it. But you still don't believe that your "evidences" are wrong, so why don't you go read my refutations? I was polite enough to read that... Thing of yours, so it would only be fair that you do the same in return...
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: September 09, 2015, 07:24:10 am »

Again with the defamation so soon? For the record I never targeted a child. This is the kind of things that make me sure that you'll try again as soon as you get the occasion, you still believe you were right in your murder attempt. And no one is punishing you for insanity, you're being accused of trying to justify a bloody murder with it. But you still don't believe that your "evidences" are wrong, so why don't you go read my refutations? I was polite enough to read that... Thing of yours, so it would only be fair that you do the same in return...
"I'm not accusing you of harming any child. I was just giving an example of the difference between necessary evil and the particular brand of evil you embody. I don't believe I was right in my decision to kill you, but that doesn't mean I have to like you either."

"On an entirely separate note, I have a couple questions to ask about the Lambdents. Do they take assassination contracts? Can payment be made in animal souls or do they have to be sapient? Before you ask, I have no intention of using them against you or anyone else."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: September 09, 2015, 07:59:20 am »

"I'm not accusing you of harming any child. I was just giving an example of the difference between necessary evil and the particular brand of evil you embody. I don't believe I was right in my decision to kill you, but that doesn't mean I have to like you either."

"On an entirely separate note, I have a couple questions to ask about the Lambdents. Do they take assassination contracts? Can payment be made in animal souls or do they have to be sapient? Before you ask, I have no intention of using them against you or anyone else."

I find it really funny that you consider using the creation of "LITERALLY THE DEVIL!" for your murder schemes, but don't worry, I will make sure that anyone answering your plea will be given eternal damnation personally. I have no idea why I'm answering this considering you just tried to murder me, (maybe I'm not so bad after all? Who knows, at least I wasn't the one to invent deicide), but I honestly have no idea here. They are free to make up their own pacts, this isn't something I regulate. As for souls I have no idea either, not that you'll get to know if I find out, you cheapskate. I wasn't able to keep track of them as much as I would've hoped to because of you and Isgon's murder attempt. Speaking of that I really need to go check them, I've heard there was some civil unrest because of the fact that I went missing for so long, once again by your fault...

... But first I need a shower. I can't just show myself with a mangled face like that. Any of you here have one? We don't exactly have water in Hell.

Just as he finishes his sentence, another piece of flesh falls off, as if to illustrate his previous point.

Create a massive statue of Eid and Isgon armed to the teeth and with a mean expression, with a large plaque saying "Eid and Isgon, the fathers of deicide". Place this statue on Gaia, in a densely populated and civilized area.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: September 09, 2015, 08:03:05 am »

"Just shroud your face in darkness, as you did in your spar with Talios."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: September 09, 2015, 08:05:46 am »

Propose that deicide, attempted deicide, and preparation for deicide become illegal.
Propose that a master judge be voted on the enforcement and punishment of all laws be made, the judge being voted from the gods every 10 Ticks.
Propose that when it comes to enforcement of Council Law, all members of the Council will assist regardless of opposition or abstain status. The only exceptions are those who would die from doing so and the defendants.

Oppose All given lack of definition, and the attempts to look good.

Propose that Eid's angels will be destroyed, his shrines desecrated and his clergy lynched, all while he dwells the earth like a normal mortal obeying Zenurion.
Propose that Isgon be executed, his flesh fed to his followers, his bones turned into bone meal, and the remaining parts of his immortal soul be locked in the constellations.

Oppose Both

Eid and Isgon are the perpetrators, not their races. Some alternatives:

Propose that Eid and Isgon's Flux and Essence caps be reduced to 0, shared equally between the remaining gods.

Propose that Eid and Isgon be sealed away for 5 Ticks, unable to act or gain Ichor/Essence/Flux.

I think it's clear that Eid and Isgon were involved, but what of the remaining members of Alpha Pantheon? Jens has disappeared lately, while Itia was the one who brought this to our attention. Srillian and Aedif we don't know about yet. Perhaps they should be punished for the aid in creating a godslaying weapon, as it was a Pantheon action?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: September 09, 2015, 08:19:04 am »

I think it's clear that Eid and Isgon were involved, but what of the remaining members of Alpha Pantheon? Jens has disappeared lately, while Itia was the one who brought this to our attention. Srillian and Aedif we don't know about yet. Perhaps they should be punished for the aid in creating a godslaying weapon, as it was a Pantheon action?
"It was a pantheon action, but only in name. The others aided the construction of the weapon only as a result of being in the pantheon. They supported the weapon's creation neither with Essence nor with moral support. Their hands are clean of this entire affair."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: September 09, 2015, 08:22:24 am »

I find your apparent selflessness bothersome.

I would suggest, though, that their hands aren't spotless. If Itia knew about it, Aedif and Srillian must have too.

They need to speak up, and right quick.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: September 09, 2015, 08:29:45 am »

Nah, I'll just go steal one from a mortal or something. If I start appearing as a bunch of darkness anyone will be able to claim that they are me by doing the same.

Itia should probably be spared for unveiling the plot. I'm pretty sure that Srillian on the other hand is deeply involved. Even if we ignore the fact that he keep rambling about how everyone but his pantheon are cockroaches (and the thinly veiled death threat), there's still the fact that he was trying to silence my whispers by sending back Cerberus in Hell, proving that he's at least fully aware of this. Honestly I was really surprised not to see him in the fight. Maybe he is too much of a coward, or as he would say it: "I shall not dirty my hands with such a disgruntling task! This is a work for the peasants, not a noble paragon of virtue such as myself! Now work, my slaves, go do as I command and bring me his head! I want a collection of every god's head in my palace before the next tick!"?

Zenurion steals a shower (regardless of whenever or not it was invented, he just do it) and bring it in a private room of the tribunal, which will become the shower room. He makes the necessary changes to accommodate the room for it, and ensure that it will receive water from a clean water source on the surface through a miniature portal, too small to let anything in, but enough to properly supply the shower. After taking a shower, he comes back to the assembly, practically any skin or flesh on himself having disappeared, leaving only a skeletal frame. His ruined lab clothes replaced with more traditional Lambdent clothing, he nonetheless keep wearing his somewhat less damaged Labcoat, which is now permanently marked by angel blood and Ichor.

((Purely cosmetic honestly, no real need to process it KJP))
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 08:41:40 am by FArgHalfnr »

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: September 09, 2015, 09:35:28 am »

[Si]

Si makes the Black Chamber impenetrable, from outside or in, especially to reality warping effects. Then makes it so it only lets in or out those she allows.

Edit: ((Use Ichor if necessary.))
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 09:36:59 am by Happy Demon »
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: September 09, 2015, 09:39:26 am »

"It was a pantheon action, but only in name. The others aided the construction of the weapon only as a result of being in the pantheon. They supported the weapon's creation neither with Essence nor with moral support. Their hands are clean of this entire affair."

"If dats da case, how did he blow da lid on yer operation? Dey obviously knew 'bout it. Knew 'bout it, funded it, didn' say anytin'...Might 'swell be a Criminal Organization."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 246