Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284533 times)

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 7.0 Mania!! [26/137]
« Reply #1905 on: September 09, 2015, 10:08:50 am »

[Si]

"A-alpha... Pantheon... a-all, of them, must be... punished. S-sealed, in the... Black, Chamber.
Th-they shall not, leave... and nobody, will... enter. W-without... my, permission.
"
Not even... him. Claws shouldn't wound a god that much.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: September 09, 2015, 12:20:48 pm »

"Who are you to speak about the pantheon this way, there is no Law existant as of yet preventing us to do anything. Create a natural base for the gods to act upon and maybe we can discuss the sealing away of our people."

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: September 09, 2015, 12:29:08 pm »

"Who are YOU, to plot against the rest of us from the shadows? To attack one of our own, with intent to KILL, based on nothing but theories and suspicions!?"
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: September 09, 2015, 01:18:13 pm »

Zenurion leaves the battle if he hasn't already done so. In theory he should already have left considering he went to steal and use a shower, but it never hurts to make sure.
Oh great, you come at the best time possible Srillian.

As it turns out Eid is hiding the truth from everyone, actively obstructing the search for real evidences. Don't you all remember how many times he said that only he and Isgon took part in that murder plot? Well that's a very, very dirty lie. Of course we already all knew that but now there's concrete proof of that fact. I present you the latest summary of the battle:

Faction 0
Isgon (10I, 7F) wielding an unknown sword
Eid (7I, 2F) wearing unknown armor

Faction 1
Zenurion (5I, 7F) wielding a macestaff and an unknown sword and wearing unknown armor
Meow (10I, 8F) focusing on Isgon
Morthan (10I, 7F) focusing on Eid
Strange angel of Zenurion? (?, ?)
Cloud of Lambdent focusing on Isgon

(Meow: -5F)

Zenurion parries skillfully, but Eid's blasts and Isgon's blade still manage to wound him. (Zenurion: -1I)
Isgon launches a furious charge at Zenurion, flickering slightly! Zenurion is badly wounded! (Zenurion: -2I)
Meow is suddenly in many places at once, and the caverns have been kittified!
A cloud of Lambdents appear and scream at Isgon, visibly slowing his reactions! They are cut down quickly!
Many Meows pounce on Isgon, trying to bite off his sword arm! Isgon sweeps and cuts through Meow! (Isgon: -3I, Meow: -4I)
Following a duel with a strange possible angel of Zenurion, Azrak has been struck down! Meow attempts to steal his soul, but it has already left for Eid's afterlife.
Morthan charges in a strong aura of decay, making for Eid and weakening him! (Eid: -2I)
--more descriptions to come? in a hurry--

Isgon: -8I
Eid: -6I
Azrak: Killed
Srillian: -2I
Srillian: -7I
Zenurion: -3I
Meow: -4I
Morthan: -4I
"angel": -5I

Sword: Survived! (still held by Isgon)

Can you see it? I highly doubt Srillian could've been harmed in the battle if he wasn't taking part in it...
In other words, Srillian was not only aware of the attempt, or helping the creation of the weapon, he was actively taking part in the fight! Now it's pretty obvious that this stupid speech from Eid was a pile of lies considering the fact that he's still actively conspiring.

Edit:
Check on the Lambdent civilization, to try and determine it's current state and any unusual or noteworthy events, without making it known to them that I am doing so.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 01:23:41 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: September 09, 2015, 01:25:25 pm »

"Who are you to speak about the pantheon this way, there is no Law existant as of yet preventing us to do anything. Create a natural base for the gods to act upon and maybe we can discuss the sealing away of our people."

"Also means dis mook 'ere has one Ichor left. A stiff breeze could kill em' dead. If anybody wants ta take em up on dat 'no law' ting and plink da guy with a' few Flux, we can see if 'e changes his song from beyond da grave. Isgon gots two an Eid gots one, dey ain't in da shape ta fight anbody off dat wants ta finish em."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: September 09, 2015, 01:40:15 pm »

((Take back my 5 Ichor thang.))
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: September 09, 2015, 01:45:33 pm »

"I only aided in battle to protect my brethren."

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: September 09, 2015, 01:48:26 pm »

"Oh, yes. You only aided them in attempted assassination. Because none of your pantheon have made your contempt for Zenurion clear. Please, keep digging yourselves your holes."
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: September 09, 2015, 01:50:30 pm »

"Don' matta, still makes Eid a dirty liar."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: September 09, 2015, 02:11:50 pm »

It's always hilariously funny when the supposedly good guys manage to outdo the bad guys in villainy, and then still claim to be good guys afterwards. Seriously though, good job to all of you. I didn't even knew it was possible to fall this low. Looks like I'll have plenty of work to do to catch up with you...

... Well maybe later, I think I deserve some vacations after that huge mess of a murder attempt. And Meow, did you plan to release the third act of the madness of the gods soon? This time you won't even need to use any trick to drive everyone insane, they'll probably all try to gouge their own eyes out when they'll see the sheer incompetence from their gods that was displayed here.

Oh right, and before I forget:

Wasn't I the one under attack here? They wouldn't need any help if they had any clue of what they were doing, they were the ones to start the fight after all, which they surely wouldn't have done if they weren't sure to win. And that's besides the fact that they didn't even knew at this point that they were severely outnumbered, and the fact that it was still reasonable to expect that I would be unable to survive more than one more hit...

So in other words: liiiiiiiaaaar
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: September 09, 2015, 02:16:33 pm »

[Si]

"All, gods, of the... Alpha, Pantheon... seal in... Black, Chamber. Th-they, can't... act... and can't, be attacked."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: September 09, 2015, 02:17:23 pm »

"I actually was not responsible for the kittification of the theater. I'm curious as to who did it. May have been the actors."

"I intend to release a new act every few ticks barring major events."

The Madness of the Gods. Act Three is released in an indestructible book and handed to a preforming trope that regularly preforms the first two acts.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: September 09, 2015, 02:21:41 pm »

"I suggest we spare Itia from whatever punishment we decide upon. She brought this to our attention, and she truly seems to regret her actions."

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: September 09, 2015, 02:23:01 pm »

[Si]

"I-Itia... guilty, seal away... less, time."

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: September 09, 2015, 02:26:39 pm »

((What makes me a good guy?))
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 246