Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284343 times)

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 7.0 Mania!! [26/137]
« Reply #1965 on: September 09, 2015, 05:31:26 pm »

Wait... Isgon just suicided? Before he told us what was under Gaia, no less.

Selfish bastard.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: September 09, 2015, 05:34:39 pm »

"EID ALREADY DESTROYED THE GODSLAYER WHEN HE WAS CAUGHT"

Try to collect Isgons soul/shards.
Assist in doing this.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: September 09, 2015, 05:41:51 pm »

"It occurs to me that Isgon left his angel, yes? Is he not the leader of the Jeskia? We should ask of his opinion, yes?"
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: September 09, 2015, 05:43:24 pm »

"It occurs to me that Isgon left his angel, yes? Is he not the leader of the Jeskia? We should ask of his opinion, yes?"
"Yes, that's a good idea."

"Considering Zenurion's penchant for killing mortals, does that mean I too can kill mortals as I please without retribution?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: September 09, 2015, 05:52:01 pm »

Sadiq shrugged.

"I dislike such things, but by equal right, yes."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: September 09, 2015, 05:59:09 pm »

"Considering Zenurion's penchant for killing mortals, does that mean I too can kill mortals as I please without retribution?"

You really can't stop digging yourself deeper, can't you? Keep going on like that and you'll fall right in hell.
Wow, that metaphor was much more accurate than I thought it would be when I started saying it.

Also are you physically able to say anything that isn't a petty insult towards me? It's getting pretty repetitive honestly.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: September 09, 2015, 06:07:14 pm »

"He ain't any more. He ain't got da authority, now dat 'is gods kicked da bucket. We shoul' tink 'bout doin' somethin' ta him. Arrested, killed an' processed inta sometin' useful, or have em serve somebody else. Not in da pantheon, do."

"Dis moron can't feel da thin ice beneath his feet, can 'e?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: September 09, 2015, 06:15:39 pm »

"Or we could let him be; let him serve his people. If he agrees to sever all former loyalties to his maker, I say we can trust him to govern as he is currently doin."
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: September 09, 2015, 06:18:41 pm »

"I like this Idea, may the angel do as he pleases."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: September 09, 2015, 06:21:33 pm »

"Or we could let him be; let him serve his people. If he agrees to sever all former loyalties to his maker, I say we can trust him to govern as he is currently doin."

"I don'. I ain't exactly one ta promote someone who actually enforces da laws. His race is conquered now, ain't it? If we leave em be, dem shards will jus' activate an' he'll start serven whateva they take ova. Ain't no reason ta let him be. Ya can let 'em rule ova yer share all ya wan', but he ain't gonna keep control o' da whole race."

"I like this Idea, may the angel do as he pleases."

"Will ya Alpha Pantheon fellas shuddup 'bout yer opinions on dis? Ya attacked someone an' lost. Yer opinion don' matta, ya get no say in what we do with yer stuff now. Ya should be on yer knees beggen for yer life, if ya wanted ta say anytin' at all."

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1975 on: September 09, 2015, 06:23:36 pm »

"Well as an intelligent being I must tell you that I am actually just feeding you your own medicine, as you disobey laws on compulsion I am free to disobey YOUR word anytime I choose to. Also, it is called the First Pantheon."

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: September 09, 2015, 06:25:21 pm »

"Well as an intelligent being I must tell you that I am actually just feeding you your own medicine, as you disobey laws on compulsion I am free to disobey YOUR word anytime I choose to. Also, it is called the First Pantheon."
((Tntey sniffle a little at this amazing line))
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: September 09, 2015, 06:33:59 pm »

I'm getting tired of hearing all of these massive ego inflation and other idiocy, can't you guys kill them already or at least make them shut up? I'd use my remote but I can't seem to find it...
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: September 09, 2015, 06:39:38 pm »

[Si]

Propose we cast the Alpha Pantheon into the Black Chamber.
Propose we grant the prisoners of the Black Chamber a certain control of the lost souls in the K'ruppt Land, not direct, but able to guide them.
Propose we also punish Itia, but only for a tick or two.

Agree
Agree
Oppose

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Oppose
Oppose

Oppose

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Oppose
Redundant Proposal
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: September 09, 2015, 06:40:01 pm »

((The OP says Alpha Pantheon  :P))

"Ya are. An' I am free ta do whatava I wan' ta ya. Do ya tink anyone would care if I pulled outa bean shooter an' poped ya in the head in secret? I'm in mah rights ta kill ya right now. Or I coulda give some Flux ta Mr.Z an' let 'em do it. Ya ain't an intelligent being, if ya where, ya wouldn't talk back ta the guy who gots your life in his hands. I jus' squeeze an' yer gone foreva. But I ain't gonna do that. I might sit back an' watch someone else do it, but I tink havin' ya sit der an' watch helplessly is a betta message. So watch. Cuz if ya do anytin' more dan watchin', I'll have ta dole out a punishment myself."

The Don orders Criminal Organizations and his followers to destroy spiral shaped-buildings and structures, after taking care to evacuate them an put out insurance policies which they can then collect part of. Spiral shape plants are to be burned, Spiral Temples are to be desecrated, and generally any non-sentient spiral is to be transformed into non-spiral rubble or ash.

"Ya said dis was your symbol of powa, right? Den take dis symbolic gesture deep in ya heart. I ain't killin' ya. But I'm taking away all yer power."

Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 246