Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 283113 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 7.0 Mania!! [26/137]
« Reply #1995 on: September 09, 2015, 08:00:21 pm »

>This Aspect is named Tenat and is the god of Planned Small Actions To Greater Effect and Crystals.  This Aspect finds your name's similarity to a recently deceased god's somewhat suspicious but will abstain from judgement on said merits.

>This Aspect proposes that eye for an eye, etc., be followed in the punishment scheme or the repatriation scheme.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1996 on: September 09, 2015, 08:00:53 pm »

Examine Nogis to determine if he is infected by a shard of Isgon, without any care about personal space or politeness.

Hmm.... You should probably be told that you're a target for one of our lovely dead-god-turned-body-snatcher, by the way. He killed himself, before you ask.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #1997 on: September 09, 2015, 08:02:07 pm »

Nogis backs away from the God. What are you doing?
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1998 on: September 09, 2015, 08:17:32 pm »

>This Aspect proposes that eye for an eye, etc., be followed in the punishment scheme or the repatriation scheme.[/glow][/font]
Support.

>This Aspect is named Tenat and is the god of Planned Small Actions To Greater Effect and Crystals.  This Aspect finds your name's similarity to a recently deceased god's somewhat suspicious but will abstain from judgement on said merits.

>This Aspect proposes that eye for an eye, etc., be followed in the punishment scheme or the repatriation scheme.

"Considering you're the only aspect that exists now, why do you keep referring to yourself as "this" aspect?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1999 on: September 09, 2015, 08:23:59 pm »

Propose that the accused not be allowed to vote on their punishments.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2000 on: September 09, 2015, 08:25:56 pm »

I think I spawned at the wrong time!
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2001 on: September 09, 2015, 08:26:13 pm »

((EVERYONE BUT ME NEEDS TO BE EXECUTED! *Nobody else votes, the Don's passes, he takes over the world.*))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2002 on: September 09, 2015, 08:29:43 pm »

((EVERYONE BUT ME NEEDS TO BE EXECUTED! *Nobody else votes, the Don's passes, he takes over the world.*))
((Who would carry out those orders? Also, there's a thing called rebellion))

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2003 on: September 09, 2015, 08:30:18 pm »

Nogis backs away from the God. What are you doing?

Determining if you're infected by one of it's shard. Oh right, I suppose you also expect a presentation or something. Zenurion, god of Genius and Villainy, and proud survivor of a murder attempt. The guy who might try to take control of you is one of the aggressor. He somehow managed to become even more evil that me, the bastard...

If that's what get voted they'll have to repay for any damage that might've happened to the Lambdent civilization during my absence too. I am their emperor after all, my disappearance probably left a massive power vacuum...
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2004 on: September 09, 2015, 08:32:42 pm »

Sounds evil! Nogis lets the God inspect him.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2005 on: September 09, 2015, 08:34:45 pm »

Oppose!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2006 on: September 09, 2015, 08:39:32 pm »

"I am Qytesis Xyweus Talios, Lord of Oaths, Master of the Dead, Emperor of all Elf-Kin. I hope we can coexist."

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2007 on: September 09, 2015, 08:41:36 pm »

I hope we can!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2008 on: September 09, 2015, 08:49:19 pm »

((yeah, choosing to have the same text and colour as my character is not going to annoying or confusing in any way...))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2009 on: September 09, 2015, 08:52:33 pm »

((yeah, choosing to have the same text and colour as my character is not going to annoying or confusing in any way...))

((Your only option is murder. No choice.))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 246