Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 280042 times)

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 7.0 Mania!! [26/137]
« Reply #2100 on: September 11, 2015, 08:05:21 pm »

Jixiu sighs heavily, resting his face against one of his palms. "I swear, I've never seen beings that bicker as much as us 'Gods.'"
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: September 11, 2015, 09:08:51 pm »

Jixiu sighs heavily, resting his face against one of his palms. "I swear, I've never seen beings that bicker as much as us 'Gods.'"
>This Aspect concurs.
((Trying a new thing for grins))
((E:Okay, transparent text plus glow/shadow just looks weird, changes reverted.))
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 09:12:18 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: September 11, 2015, 09:53:07 pm »

((well I feel like an ass for a late action :P))

Veles has the Kitsoony construct some hands for the Chokobos, which will be delivered via the travelling troupes with the message "These are a gift from Jixiu and Veles." ((unless Frostbyte has an issue with that, in which case the message shall be "These are a gift from Jixiu."))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: September 11, 2015, 09:57:45 pm »

(Nope! No problem!)
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: September 11, 2015, 10:05:27 pm »

Tenat shall ensure the packages reach their destinations safely and append her name to the list of benefactors should no objections be raised.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: September 11, 2015, 11:46:53 pm »

((I question how a race of preformers would know enough artifacery and have enough industry to produce golum arms for ten thousand people.))

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: September 11, 2015, 11:48:25 pm »

((I question how a race of preformers would know enough artifacery and have enough industry to produce golum arms for ten thousand people.))
((magic))

((alternatively, you could ask Zhin and his army of gnomes followers to do it))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: September 11, 2015, 11:50:42 pm »

((There was only one thousand, last I checked. And they only have to make one pair, allowing the Chokos to make the rest themselves  :P))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: September 12, 2015, 12:15:51 am »

((There was only one thousand, last I checked. And they only have to make one pair, allowing the Chokos to make the rest themselves  :P))

(See? This guy gets it!)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: September 12, 2015, 12:33:50 am »

((If this were a perfect communistic world and all of them had the capacity to do so by instinct. Yes, they could. However this is far from purrfect and people tend to be greedy. In the land of those without arms. He who has the arms is God.))

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: September 12, 2015, 12:38:06 am »

((If this were a perfect communistic world and all of them had the capacity to do so by instinct. Yes, they could. However this is far from purrfect and people tend to be greedy. In the land of those without arms. He who has the arms is God.))

(Then Jixiu will smite the greedy bastard and pass it on to one more deserving. He will also inform them of their predecessors failure and fate.)

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: September 12, 2015, 05:03:57 am »

(Then Jixiu will smite the greedy bastard and pass it on to one more deserving. He will also inform them of their predecessors failure and fate.)
((How Biblical of you. Killing the followers because they did something you designed them to do.))
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 8.0 Goshdarnit Guys Not Again [25/137]
« Reply #2112 on: September 12, 2015, 08:00:15 am »

Tick 8.0: Goshdarnit Guys Not Again (Expected Tick duration: 48-72 hours)
YG2 stats: ~450 PMs in | ~280 PMs out total

Srillian has commissioned the construction of a colossal spiral granite irrigation system connecting major water reservoirs and major cities, especially pantheon races' cities and spawned copious granite blocks and gold veins near major cities. (Srillian: -2E) Srillian has additionally provided some education to the architects and bulders and set out some laws. The Don has attempted to mute out Srillian's prohibitions and added another law. Srillian responds by starting to dance with the Don, who promptly leaves.

Si has granted #2 a K'ruppt token for having guided 10 lost souls. Si has also granted permanent bodies for souls who deposit K'ruppt tokens at the Pillar of Physicality. K'ruppt tokens are obtainable upon guiding 10 lost souls.

Cerberus, chief of the Hell tribunals, has appeared before the gods, apparently on orders to "keep them in check." Eid has asked if Cerberus is evil, and Cerberus seems to be neutral by requirement of profession. Talios has offered Cerberus a glass of distilled soul which Cerberus politely declines. Meow attempts to sit between Cerberus' heads, making Cerberus more uncomfortable. Si has asked a question from the Black Chamber which Cerberus could not hear for two reasons. Eid has offered to take Cerberus out drinking. A loud whisper asks if Eid plans on murdering him too. Srillian suggests sending Cerberus back to his domain. Itia seems to like Cerberus' voice. Eid's behavior seems to make Cerberus more awkward.

Eid researches the top two things and finds that disease and age seem to be the dominant causes of death.

Mörkö  has joined the Arcane Entente. Sadiq confirms this.

Eid has attempted to find some lost penguin souls and has devoured 9 lost High Elf souls. It seems lost souls for non-races are hard to find. Eid has determined that Cerberus is not an angel.

The Don has confirmed that the Lambdent are in fact having a terrible civil war thanks to Zenurion's odd absence.

Talios' disapproval of unauthorized afterlives seems to have the perverse effect of enhancing the Don's club.

Torqal has investigated the warring groups without killing anyone. It appears an old Skizani matriarch and a Naedercynn heiress began feuding over their world's Banana.

Morthan has created Morthan's afterlife consisting of a castle with special internal connections surrounded by a black waste under a black sky with red stars. There appears to be a dry river bed by the cliff under the castle. Those righteous to Morthan are allowed in this afterlife.

Talios has approved the Great Non-Stop Cinema of Mörkö, the Endless Carnival of Meow, the Endless Laboratory of Jixiu, Morthan's castle and lands, and the Crystal Gardens of Tenat/Yena.

Itia has potentially exposed a plot by the First Pantheon to kill Zenurion and showed the fighting currently taking place. Isgon has denied involvement in this, and Eid has potentially exposed a massive plot by Zenurion capable of wiping out several races entirely which Isgon has attempted to warn the gods about as well. Zenurion denies this, and Isgon's attempts to support Eid's

Veles, Jixiu, Talios, and Zhìn Réng Jiāng have boosted Zenurion's defense as much as possible. (Veles: -6F, Jixiu: -10F, Talios: -10F, Zhìn Réng Jiāng: -2F) Zenurion braces for further fighting. Itia has bound Isgon from escaping with all her Flux. (Itia: -8F) Isgon has attempted to wrestle free of Itia's blocking using all remaining Flux and some Ichor's worth of Flux and teleport away but failed from Itia's interdiction. Finally, Isgon bites out his godly heart and embeds fragments of his mind into the resulting Ichor before dying. (Isgon: -2I, +4F, -4F)

Isgon has been struck down!

Tenat has collected fragments of Isgon, attempting to send them into an infinite thought loop. Itia has also collected Isgon's soul shards. Eid, too, takes part in this activity.

Eid attempts to absorb as much Ichor, Essence, and Flux from Isgon's body (and soul?) as possible, investing 1F and 1E to get there first. (Eid: -1F, -1E)

Leviticus has appeared before the gods to show his lack of a wound. Leviticus responds to Arkford's question by describing an evening of sweeping up a monastery and suddenly dying. Isgon pulls out the note attached to the arrow that killed Leviticus. It reads "That was not a good deal for us, friend."

Eid has presented some evidence on independent investigations which seems as credible as Zenurion's claim to there being a doomsday egg inside one of the suns.

Tenat has begun an attempt to capture and erase the godslaying weapon, hopefully recovering some of the Essence that went into it along with restraining the belligerents from the First Pantheon. Tenat has attempted to restrain Zenurion using energy derived from the godslaying weapon's destruction. (Tenat: +E, +F, -F) Veles has set aside some Ichor in case Tenat should fail. Zhìn Réng Jiāng has announced a temporary alliance with Zenurion and requested that Tenat stand down.

The Don suggests that the Council send Isgon and Eid back in time to stop themselves from meeting Zenurion. Seeing as they met Zenurion anyway, it seems that this attempt would have failed.

Eid has left combat.

Zhìn Réng Jiāng has donated 3I to Zenurion. (Zhìn Réng Jiāng: -3I, Zenurion: +3I)

Zhìn Réng Jiāng has chosen the Canal system but has not yet delivered on the 2F for material transport. Sewers and waste disposal systems have grown from within the city. (Zhìn Réng Jiāng: -0E)

Zhìn Réng Jiāng looks inside Gaia and finds Hell a anormal planetary core. The giant void bit seems not to have grown (back) following the gods' taking of shards. Zenurion has begun a painting of Isgon using Isgon's body, such as it is, as a model. Isgon's body has suddenly shrunk as what can only be described as rapid muscle decay sets in. Meow has begun eating what is left of Isgon's corpse, gnawing on the legs. Morthan has removed Isgon's skull, shrunk it to a reasonable size, and turned into an amulet.  Meow has given Lugen a right arm. Quelor has taken Isgon's upper torso. Zenurion has taken Isgon's left hand. Zenurion's painting now includes the gods feasting and removing and parts generally desecrating Isgon's corpse (including Zenurion removing the hand). Veles requests remaining parts and is greeted with Isgon's skull-less head, upper body, left arm minus hand, and other leg. Nogis has taken a tooth-shaped bone. Si requests Isgon parts for her Winged Cuirass' wings. Nogis has taken Isgon's godly guts and made fiddlestrings and later a fiddle and a cello out of them and blessed them to improve memory when played and produce beautiful sounds. (Nogis: -2E) Mörkö has carved some of Isgon's bones into arrowheads and shaft and fletchings out of Isgon's featherss Sadiq has taken as much of Isgon's brain and skeleton as possible and sent it to El-Jannah for embalming and possible exhibition. Nogis has sent the instruments to the museum along with an Iaskej with Sadiq's permission. Veles has joined in by taking the remaining flesh.

Zenurion has created a massive statue of Eid, Isgon, and Srillian armed to the teeth with mean expressions with a large plaque reading "Eid, Isgon, and Srillian, the fathers of deicide" on Gaia in a major city.

Si has begun securing the Black Chamber to make it impenetrable. ((Use how much?))

Zenurion has definitely left the battle what with having showered off most of his flesh and skin. One of the new punishments in Hell is Showering.

The Lambdent appear to be embroiled in a large civil war started from a different ascension crisis, one that involves becoming a god more than inheriting rulership.

Tenat has grown a reincarnation spire dedicated to the faithless Crystallum in her greatest temple that pulls lost Crystallum slightly.

THe Don has ordered criminal organizations and his followers to purge spirals/Spirals wherever they see them. The Djinn and the worshipers of Sadiq have been instructed to preserve as many spiral/Spiral things assisted personally by Sadiq. Noting that his message has already been made clear, the Don orders that the museum be left untouched by his criminals.

Nogis has appeared and is being inspected by Zenurion for traces of Isgon. He has created 50000 Iaksej and taught them of fiddles and woodwinds. (Nogis: -7E)

(([Iaksej: Size-2] [Intelligence+2 <1.4>] [Focus-Build-Music] = Avg. 1.4E/10000))

Mörkö (9) has shot a hunting wolf and suddenly thinks of food and gets an urge to eat the arrows. (Mörkö: -1F)

Srillian, fearing imminent imprisonment,has  wandersd about the lands scattering 10000 tablets bearing the words and commandments of Srillian. A god/god(ddess)/force/cat has added a song addressed to spiral spiral soiral spiral spiral spirallions spinning and flipping to the background music.

Veles has commissioned a hundred pairs of hands for the Chokobos to be delivered by troupe. The troupes are to tell the Chokobos "These are a gift from Jixiu and Veles and Tenat."

Number of gods who are attempting to steal/take the godslaying weapon: 7
Number of gods who are doing so not hoping to gain anything:  0, probably :P

Surprisingly, the number of gods who have left the Council remains at 0.

Cerberus returns to Hell with a new tail to tell and a horrible headache.

Nothing significant happens to School of Thought or Delveology.

Si has been given the title Master of Puns!
An Efte cavern in Gaia has flooded.
There is much unrest among the Lambdents and the Jeskia leading to much death.
Races created by the First Pantheon report around 3000 more kidnappings than normal.
A spectacular meteor shower is visible on Boreas.
Belief in astrology is increasing among the peoples after a great possible coincidence.

Arkford tunes in to these prayers:
Concerned Efte: "Will you make the new Thieves' Guild illegal?"
Impish Deep Elf: "Watch as I apply resonance to this horrible wooden bridge!"

Talios summons a few more lingering prayers:
Worried High Elf: "The Deep Elves are becoming unruly and straying."
Foolish Efte: "I swear by Talios I will never serve Talios!"

Jixiu discoveres a few prayers:
Confused Spirallion: "How does building a spiral water way work exactly?"
Delighted Chokobo: "I have hands now!"

Don Giovanni has a little Family Time: ((Prayers take some time but are entertaining to make for me))
Misinformed Mobster: "So I wrap their feet in mortar and take them to a beach?"
Expansive Boss: "How should I expand my organization?"

Itia scopes some more prayers:
Fearful Star-Person: "Why is there a weird white cloth floating up here?"
Inquisitive Star-Person: "Is there really a star inside the planets?"

Zenurion mangles some prayers:
Greedy Djinni: "I wish for a ton of gold!"
Old Jeskia: "Make me live forever!"

Meow chases after some purrayers:
Excited Kitsoony: "the CIRCUS is ready! Spre?ad the laughterterterTERter!"
Random Headcat: "Mrow mrow meow purr meow meow purr meow? Meow mrow."

Sylvan absorbs some prayers:
Human Lumberjack: "I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK, I sleep all night and I work all day!"
Studious Tree King: "Which trees need fire to spread?"

Morthan extracts some prayers:
Dryad Lady: "I forced all the competitors in my town to fight each other! Am I the most beautiful now?"
Thannel?: "Please let me not be a Thannel! Two of my grandparents were!"

Tenat parses some prayers:
TALOS computer: ">YCQUHSBWKAWKRIAMIAM I AM I AM I AM YOU ARE YOU ARE NOT NOT NOT"
TALOS mage: "We did it! We did it! Thank Tenat for our luck!"

Zhìn Réng Jiǎng goes over some prayers:
Perplexed Pùrén: "Why does water from the stone river taste so bad?"
Bridge Guy: "Awwww... Now how will we smash invaders?"

Arkford's guild-raising project has yielded a League of Chefs and  a Thieves' Guild.

Prominent this tick is the Clown, symbolizing insanity and amusement.

GODS, RACES, AND LIFE AND DEATH: The script is still experimental, but godly incomes are likely to be correct within 5%. Do check races for sanity of values, though.

Spoiler: Gods (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Races (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Life and Death (click to show/hide)

ADMIN CNCL004.01: Remove unpassed obsolete proposals [PASSED]
TITLES CNCL007.18: Designate Si as Master of Puns [PASSED]

Sphere suggestions this Tick for new players: Oceans and Silence.

EDIT: Fixed incorrect godly totals
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 03:42:02 pm by Kilojoule Proton »

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: September 12, 2015, 08:14:51 am »

Nogis tells his Iaskej to form troupes of music players. He tells these groups to travel the lands and spread music.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: September 12, 2015, 08:21:17 am »

Eid has attempted to find some lost penguin souls and has devoured 9 lost High Elf souls.
(Why did I eat High Elf souls?)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 246