Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 279521 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 8.0 Goshdarnit Guys Not Again [25/137]
« Reply #2325 on: September 16, 2015, 12:52:27 am »

"Meow, Veles, and Don have the godslayer now. I'll hope they do the responsible thing and destroy it."

"Eid fought like a Demon ta keep it. Yer lucky I kept it outta his hands."
"I fought like a demon to help Tenat get it, actually. He could actually be trusted to destroy it rather than use it, unlike you."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2326 on: September 16, 2015, 01:00:01 am »

"I fought like a demon to help Tenat get it, actually. He could actually be trusted to destroy it rather than use it, unlike you."

"So da alpha pantheon an' a friend gets tagatha ta steal a sword-an' ya think its a bad idea fer me ta stop ya, who made da sword an' attacked someone in da first place? Ain't gonna happen. Ya don't get ta prophet from yer own stupidity, dats our job."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: September 16, 2015, 01:06:55 am »

"prophet"
(I really hope that's a pun and not a bad attempt at an accent. :P)

"So da alpha pantheon an' a friend gets tagatha ta steal a sword-an' ya think its a bad idea fer me ta stop ya, who made da sword an' attacked someone in da first place? Ain't gonna happen. Ya don't get ta prophet from yer own stupidity, dats our job."
"If by "profit" you mean you're destroying it by siphoning its Essence, I really don't care. Just don't use it to kill or attack gods and I'm cool."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2328 on: September 16, 2015, 04:56:27 am »

"Yes, it should either be destroyed or stored by the Council, not any other pantheon or individual. Whatever we do with it, should be transparent so that everyone can account for it."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2329 on: September 16, 2015, 05:04:17 am »

Propose we destroy the godslayer by siphoning away its Essence. The First Pantheon will not get a cut.

"You guys better destroy it before we destroy it for you."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2330 on: September 16, 2015, 05:28:28 am »

"Where should the siphoned Essence go? Giving it to gods would not work, as there probably isn't exactly the correct amount for even shares. I would say giving the Essence to the Council treasury would be a better idea, to be used for some big project later on.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2331 on: September 16, 2015, 05:49:27 am »

"Where should the siphoned Essence go? Giving it to gods would not work, as there probably isn't exactly the correct amount for even shares. I would say giving the Essence to the Council treasury would be a better idea, to be used for some big project later on.
"If it gave us 40E total, then it would give you guys 2E each no questions asked. 25 gods minus the 5 in the First Pantheon is 20."

Propose that the siphoned Essence gets banked by the Council.
Abstain on the above proposal.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 9.0 Toil and Turmoil [26/137]
« Reply #2332 on: September 16, 2015, 07:28:42 am »

Tick 9.0: Toil and Turmoil (Expected Tick duration: 48-72 hours)

Troupes of Iaskej have begun wandering, playing music everywhere.

Veles has mentored a great Thieves' Guild over the course of several years and revealing himself properly. Arkford has directed the legalization and regulation of the Thieves' Guild, forcing thieving to be restricted to Guild members. This inspires much outcry from cities and towns with Thieves' Guild activity, and many push for it to become illegal again. Non-Guild thieves have begun brazenly stealing and planting random items in random peoples' homes in protest. Thieves of the Guild maintain that its legality is important.

Nogis is encouraging the rise of music and writing guilds in major cities.

(12) Mörkö switches the target of one of the Isgonbone arrows to the victim rather than the archer and shoots a deer. The deer turns and flees in an apparently normal way (in response to being shot at). (Mörkö: -1F)

Zenurion has resurrected the Lambdent killed in the godly assault to full condition and are waiting in one of the many infamous waiting rooms of the Tribunal. (Zenurion: -1E) He has also made a live announcement while pacifying the strongest aggressors, forcing the warring to a halt. 20 bellicose Lambdent resist and 10 are slaughtered, and the rest improve their behavior. Zenurion then demands that all void cult materials be brought forward, and nothing happens. Finally, Zenurion has founded CROWN CORPORATIONS probably to mediate between the other factions and reassigned CARRION CONFEDERATION and N'HRKUL NATION to those that most closely satisfy the requirements. This marks an overall return to normalcy and much smaller-scale violence for the Lambdent.

Two Lambdents have been dispatched to negotiate an answer for the prayers to Zenurion. The one seeking a ton of money has agreed to sacrificing 7 children and giving his soul to Zenurion and the one seeking immortality has agreed to bathing in the blood of 39 children and consigning his soul to Zenurion. The first has completed the given conditions and been crushed by a falling sarcophagus filled with a ton of fairy money while the second now prays for an ultimate nausea cure and an endless spring of clean water.

The Don finishes his latest burst of Family Time:
Misinformed Mobster: "Ah! Or I could start making shoes made of concrete and hosting a beach festival!"
Expansive Boss: "Got it."

The Don has created 50000 Associates, named their largest settlement Shikagoh, the Den of Rouges, and given it all-restricting laws. Already there is a yearly festival celebrating its founding by painting the town rust red. (Don Giovanni: -2E)

Dryad Lady: "Telfaam."
Morthan has granted the woman angelhood along with a host of powerful social abilities. (Morthan: -7E)
((The affinity is not the first, so the cost goes up to 7.74)
Thannel?: "But they got sent off to the quarantines for several years!"

THE OVER BRAIN has arisen! Following a small tour over Gaia, Morthan explains that the giant fleshball is simply a god and that they shouldn't be too scared. This only results in more panicking.

Arkford has drained the flooded Efte cavern and replaced damaged/destroyed items. Several random old bridges have collapsed mysteriously after an Elf-kin caravan's passage.

(10) Tenat inspects the computer and finds that it is constructed exactly as designed but somehow operating outside of its instructions. Something intelligent may be working inside it non-physically, and the somewhat carelessly applied wards on the building may be partially at fault. Tenat exorcises and deactivates the computer for now. (Tenat: -0F)

Srillian has created 25000 more Spirallions. (Srillian: -3E)

Arkford has provided sufficient samples of thermophobic water and vibration metal to the Efte and Naedercynn and granted them free rein to do as they want with them. Crazy experiments have already begun.

THE OVER BRAIN has created the school of mental manipulation and provided some guidance on its use to wise mortals. (Stacks Delveology, 1/2 free schools used)

Nogis has cancelled the creation of Gospels. (Nogis: -1E)

THE OVER BRAIN has created 50 Cebrains and spread them around cities but is opposed by Mörkö and with 3F (2E+3F minimum to force creation). (Mörkö: -3F) Tenat warns the Crystallum for the presence of Cebrains, and Quelor and Sylvan warn their kind similarly. THE OVER BRAIN has created 700 Bastaeges, assigning 14 to each non-existent Cebrain. (THE OVER BRAIN: -2E)

((Insufficient Essence, avoiding Ichor usage without confirmation))
Si has added 4E to the impenetrability of the Black Chamber. (Si: -4E)

Sylvan has created 3 Lawgivers and Phylacteries to seek out and remove threats to trees and created 6500 pairs of Dryads and Faceless Treants at the outskirts of various races' cities. (Sylvan: -11I, -1E) An Augur has joined the Seers' Guild. Its talents are greatly appreciated and its role can be described as "wise talking tree." Nogis cancels turning all Lawgivers and Phylacteries into mice after fierce opposition. (Nogis: -1I, +2-2F)

Quelor has created Untissa, a silver Forgeborn-like servant to warn the Forgeborn about the Cebrains. Quelor has also declared the Bananas of Discord sacred on account of being silver divine artifacts and created a holy text about Cebrains, Untissa, and the Bananas and distributed them across every Forgeborn hive. (Quelor: -2E)

Sylvan investigates the lumberjack, who appears to be a woman dressed as a stereotypical lumberjack with a skirt, giving the impression of a man dressed like a woman. She seems to be praising Sylvan for creating interesting trees to fell.

The Studious Tree King requests to be taken to a grove of eucalyptus trees to study them more closely.

Delicious addictive hallucinogenic snow has begun falling around the portion of the City of Rule on Boreas. It seems to be able to affect even Star-People and Crystallum, strangely enough. Caravans carrying it have already reached many Gaian and Edenic cities.

After Zenurion's search of Nogis seems to turn up Isgon shards, Tenat has begun attempting to purge the shards, but this does not seem to be a plausible action to take.

Nogis has set the music that plays when entering afterlives to "Stairway to Heaven." In a strange twist of amusing oversight, this remains the case when entering Hell.

THE OVER BRAIN has created Crazica, an afterlife for its followers in which equivalents exchange memories somewhat pointlessly only to be burned or rendered into lost souls to sell prepackaged with euphoria.

Jixiu has created the schools of Runecrafting, stacking Libromancy and mirroring Pact Binding, and Alchemy, mirroring Umbramancy. (2/2 free schools used)
Confused Spirallion: "Just completing a commission"
Delighted Chokobo: "Now if only I could learn to use them more quickly!"

Nogis has created Snippers, a puppeteer-detecting Iaskej-like race. (Nogis: -0E)

THE OVER BRAIN has begun attempting to kill off the snippers by summoning 6 cows, 10 vipers, . (9) Nogis applies 2F to ward against this nuisance, successfully shielding the still-concentrated Snippers. (Nogis: -2F) THE OVER BRAIN continues by pelting tens of buffaloes and vipers on the shielded Snippers.

Sylvan checks on the Covenant of the Wood and finds that they have successfully managed to keep their area free of any fires, beavers, pests, or lumberjacks at all. The leaf litter built up provides a lovely bed for tired forest-dwellers and something else.

Srillian has voluntarily entered the Black Chamber but has not yet been sealed in. Si allows Srillian speech with Lost Souls in the increasingly afterlife-like K'ruppt Land while opposing usage of godly powers beyond communication with lost souls.

Itia has created Cieux, the heavenly cyan cities of light. It is linked to the skies of each planet, and there is constant celebration within the cities, which continuously launch fireworks and produce audible slaughter and music. Tenat links it with soundproofing to the Crystal Garden.

Itia has relegalized Zenurion worship but asks that the current Etoile continue to discourage it.

(9) Srillian has given the Spirallions a fertility blessing. (Spirallion: -5F)

Zhìn Réng Jiāngmanages some prayers:
Perplexed Pùrén: "How gross!"
Bridge Guy: "OK, but I still wish we had an impressive-looking bridge outside."
(9) Zhìn Réng Jiāng has also donated 3F toward moving supplies for the project. (Zhìn Réng Jiāng: -3F) A well-decorated canal covered in great rafts now extends from the City on all three planets.

There seem not to be any Cebrains, but Zhìn Réng Jiāng senses a faint probing at its strange mind.

Itia reflects on some prayers:
Fearful Star-Person: "No, there is some strange ground-person cloth skin like what pictures of Zenurion show."
Inquisitive Star-Person: "That sounds fine, I'll keep out."

Talios summons answers to prayers:
Worried High Elf: "Some have begun worshiping false gods of blood and iron. They disturb the others and cause some violence."
Foolish Efte: "Wait, you exist? Can you make me a powerful necromancer?"

Nogis has created the Ha! Ha! Comedy Club focusing on stand-up comedy in the most populated Iaksej city.

Talios has produced a great painting of himself sparring with Zenurion.

Zenurion has made bloodstone treated with blood turn orange permanently. There is some complaint from the Lambdents in the more heavily-fought-in areas.

Si has created a ring-shaped chamber, the Black Ring, around the Black Chamber with three entrances and made it the new healing chamber. The northern sector has been dedicated to recovering Ichor and the south-western section to Essence recovery. (Si: -2I) THE OVER BRAIN helps as much as it can.

Eid, Srillian, Aedif, Jens have been sealed in the Black Chamber until the Council agrees on a proper punishment which it should probably do in one (1) Tick.
Permitted actions while sealed away probably include the following (to be clarified by Si):
  • Attempting to escape
  • Answering prayers but not necessarily granting them
  • Guiding lost souls on K'ruppt land
  • Hiring a representative to organize something with the sealing organization
  • Talking to those on K'ruppt land
  • Sending dreams to followers
  • Receiving income from worship/influence
  • Attacking others sealed away
  • Playing the harmonica

There is some fear about all life ending on "The Day of the Sword," an event preceded by a proliferation of sword-related symbols and omens.
Rioting has occurred in Shikagoh following the introduction of a law against rioting! Visitors are turned away by the excessive discord.
A massive traveling circus with thousands of members has recently set up camp and begun preparing for a month of revelry and fun.
A council of Tree Kings has sent a strongly worded petition to the Forgeborn asking that they eradicate their dangerous fuel trees safely.
All the rock and dirt above the TALOS computer seems to have mysteriously disappeared.
A very grand showing of Madness has been scheduled in the near future. Quiet gods are encouraged to attend.
There has been a large-scale quarantine escape by Humans and Thannels, and an estimated 85% have broken out somehow.
The mortals seem to have invented "Monster Cards," collectible anachronistic woodcuts of various races and monsters. Of great interest right now are "Rare Gospel Cards," misprinted cards with distorted pictures Gospels apparently made when Nogis canceled creating the Gospels.
First Pantheon and Arcane Entente races' rulers move to ban Plasmurgy and Cosmic magic from their lands.
The City of Rule's infrastructure has improved further.
There is a minor temporal disturbance.
A larger Expiration cult has visited a temple to the gods of The Sworn and smashed its statues and splattered surfaces with various smelly, disgusting paints while singing blasphemous songs.
Another small war has broken out between some Skizani and Efte.
There has been a recent solar flare in the larger, hotter sun.
A Dryad elder has taken the novel step of legalizing Don Giovanni worship while deporting all who dare look like they worship him.
Clowns have become synonymous with monsters after many incidents of clown-related disappearances coupled with an increase in clown-related play production.
Children everywhere have begun burning extra coal in winter. The ones who don't don't continue not-burning coal.
An informal study conducted by an anonymous guild concludes that people with Headcats make less money than those without.

Jixiu experiments with this prayer:
Puzzled Chokobo: "Why are there strange colorful folk near our village?"

Itia looks out for a prayer:
Asteroi Builder: "THE TEMPLE WE BUILT WITH THE CRYSTALLUMS HELP IS FINISHED/LOOK AT ITS WONDERFUL CYANITUDE"

Arkford picks up a prayer:
Recently Re-Robbed Robert: "Make the Thieves' Guild illegal, please! I was just robbed again!"

Zenurion arranges to listen to a prayer:
Lambdent Veteran: "The CHAOTIC CORPS will triumph over your imposed factions!"

Sadiq listens to a friend:
Consortium Explorer: "Ah, we have finally brought a flock of the fabled ice penguins!"

THE OVER BRAIN searches for prayers to complete:
Drunken Partier: "Glory to all gods of the mad!"

Talios brings forth a prayer:
Disturbing Child: "My parents just died!"

Nogis listens to the sweet aroma of prayers:
Museum Visitor: "Are those giant instruments really from the bones of a dead god? Do gods even have bones?"

Quelor tracks some prayers:
Forgeborn Sundial Salesman: "Could you bless my inventory? Or at least make them look blessed for a few days?"

The Don steals some prayers:
Recently Re-Robbed Robert: "Make the Thieves' Guild illegal, please! I was just robbed again!"

Some prayers crystallize in Tenat's view:
Curious Crystallum: "How should we incorporate diamonds into our diet?"

The Guild of Temple Builders has been founded.

Prominent this tick is the Tree, symbolizing family and peaceful growth.

GODS, RACES, AND LIFE AND DEATH: The script is still experimental, but godly incomes are likely to be correct within 5%. Do check races for sanity of values, though. Secret races, plagues, and diseases should now be producing closer to correct income.

Spoiler: Gods (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Races (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Life and Death (click to show/hide)

Sphere suggestions this Tick for new players: Wisdom and Fire.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2333 on: September 16, 2015, 08:24:36 am »

Send a dream/daydream to Lolohe, telling him to pray to me so I can answer it, thus opening up communication with him.

Lolohe will be my representative in the Council when he's on break from running the Human civilisation.

Propose that I and other members of the First Pantheon be released from the Black Chamber on Tick 10.

Chill in the Northern section of the Black Chamber and soak up that sweet, sweet Ichor while playing a harmonica.

Eid through Lolohe: "Hey Si, can you make it so we can also get Ichor and Flux while we're in the Black Chamber? Worship and Income doesn't give us that stuff. Oh and can we create stuff while we're in here? Can we create stuff on the outside if we run it by you first?"
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 08:28:02 am by Andres »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2334 on: September 16, 2015, 08:39:20 am »

Propose that I and other members of the First Pantheon be released from the Black Chamber on Tick 10.

Oppose

I don't think criminals get to choose when they're released from prison... but we do need to figure out a punishment for you.

Propose that Eid's, Srillian's, Aedif's, and Jens' Flux and Essence caps are halved and shared equally amongst the other gods of the Council
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2335 on: September 16, 2015, 08:40:39 am »

Propose that Eid's, Srillian's, Aedif's, and Jens' Flux and Essence caps are halved and shared equally amongst the other gods of the Council
Oppose

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #2336 on: September 16, 2015, 08:42:35 am »

Several random old bridges have collapsed mysteriously after an Elf-kin caravan's passage.

I thought I told you to clean up and rebuild afterwards.
Force the offending Elf to clean up and rebuild the bridges.

A larger Expiration cult has visited a temple to the gods of The Sworn and smashed its statues and splattered surfaces with various smelly, disgusting paints while singing blasphemous songs.

That wasn't a very good idea, now was it?
Clean the temple. Imprison the offenders in the dungeons at my pleasure (I am not pleased. They will be in there for a good while). If there are no dungeons, make some. Ward the dungeons against magic and external influences.

Another small war has broken out between some Skizani and Efte.

((What do you mean another war? I wasn't aware of any previous ones.))
Investigate what they are fighting over.

Arkford picks up a prayer:

Did they not give you receipts the previous times? Did you not show the thieves your receipts?
Investigate. Bolster the law enforcement to deal with unlicensed thieving, and cases of Guild thieving without leaving/checking receipts.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2337 on: September 16, 2015, 08:45:22 am »

Oppose

Quick point: the more you oppose your punishment, chances are you'll spend much longer than you want to in the Black Chamber.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2338 on: September 16, 2015, 08:48:38 am »

Did they not give you receipts the previous times? Did you not show the thieves your receipts?
Investigate. Bolster the law enforcement to deal with unlicensed thieving, and cases of Guild thieving without leaving/checking receipts.

Teach all thieves some methods on how to avoid detection by law enforcement.

Edit: ((Bad double-post, sorry :-[))

Edit2: ((since nobody is posting :P))

I assume from the distinct lack of "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE" from the other members, I'm free to join the Arcane Entente, so... that's what I'm announcing.

There is a minor temporal disturbance.

Investigate with 3F. What caused the temporal disturbance and what has changed.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 09:32:48 am by hector13 »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2339 on: September 16, 2015, 09:34:27 am »

((Associates: 33253 births, 2899 deaths, 0 lost souls

Wow! These guys are gonna out-breed everyone in a few ticks  :P.))

The Don cracks his knuckles. He pulls out a large handgun and points it at Lolohe's head.

"Don' make any stupid moments an' I won't havta fill ya with sunshine. Ya see, I decided dat part of yer punishment would be loosin' a good portion of yer race. Ta me. I can get ridda any Angel of Eid who gets in da way. I like dem humans. An' I take tings I like."

Don Giovanni then orders any willing and able Capo to begin helping him take over Human civilization! He uses 5F, distributed between blessing the abilities of the Capo to making the current leadership look incompetent.

"Ey, Mörkö if ya don't knock it off with dees stupid riots I'll hafta knock off some of yer guys. I waz fine wit it when it was helpin' me, but when ya do it ta my boys it makes me angry. Yeah, I know it was you. Ya didn't work ta hide it well enough."

Unbolster the Law Enforcement, while encouraging widespread corruption in their ranks. Have some of my boys burn or hoard all receipt making materials, forcing thieves to steal without them.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 246