Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284373 times)

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 9.0 Toil and Turmoil [26/137]
« Reply #2340 on: September 16, 2015, 09:43:21 am »

Propose that Eid's, Srillian's, Aedif's, and Jens' Flux and Essence caps are halved and shared equally amongst the other gods of the Council
Oppose
((Can you guys vote? IIRC the Black Chamber blocks all communication but I might be wrong))

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2341 on: September 16, 2015, 09:55:29 am »

"Ey, Mörkö if ya don't knock it off with dees stupid riots I'll hafta knock off some of yer guys. I waz fine wit it when it was helpin' me, but when ya do it ta my boys it makes me angry. Yeah, I know it was you. Ya didn't work ta hide it well enough."
"Sorry, but I am not causing them. Where did you get that idea? Are you trying to follow Eid's footsteps with baseless accusations?"
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: September 16, 2015, 09:56:56 am »

"Ey, Mörkö if ya don't knock it off with dees stupid riots I'll hafta knock off some of yer guys. I waz fine wit it when it was helpin' me, but when ya do it ta my boys it makes me angry. Yeah, I know it was you. Ya didn't work ta hide it well enough."
"Sorry, but I am not causing them. Where did you get that idea? Are you trying to follow Eid's footsteps with baseless accusations?"

FightFightFightFightFight...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: September 16, 2015, 10:00:10 am »

"Every' time der is a riot, yer Flux drops. Riots is caused by fear. Unless ya want ta tell us what ya really spent dem on. Ya been doin' tings in secret since da start, and dem riots have been happenin' since da start. Always helpin' ya, neva against yer races. Der ain't anybody else it could be."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: September 16, 2015, 10:01:43 am »

Fearful Star-Person: "No, there is some strange ground-person cloth skin like what pictures of Zenurion show."
Asteroi Builder: "THE TEMPLE WE BUILT WITH THE CRYSTALLUMS HELP IS FINISHED/LOOK AT ITS WONDERFUL CYANITUDE"
"CLOTH?"
Investigate.

"WONDERUL! GOOD WORK MY FOLLOWERS"
Gaze upon its cyanitude.
Teach the builders some runes that allow them to move the build through the sky with ease. Encourage the use of these runes throughout the Star-Person and Astreroi kingdom.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #2345 on: September 16, 2015, 10:10:07 am »

Investigate. Bolster the law enforcement to deal with unlicensed thieving, and cases of Guild thieving without leaving/checking receipts.

Unbolster the Law Enforcement, while encouraging widespread corruption in their ranks. Have some of my boys burn or hoard all receipt making materials, forcing thieves to steal without them.

Oppose.
Don't even try, mate.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2346 on: September 16, 2015, 10:12:03 am »

Unbolster the Law Enforcement, while encouraging widespread corruption in their ranks. Have some of my boys burn or hoard all receipt making materials, forcing thieves to steal without them.

Support Gio in this endeavour, at least in stealing materials for receipts.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2347 on: September 16, 2015, 10:13:20 am »

Quelor tracks some prayers:
Forgeborn Sundial Salesman: "Could you bless my inventory? Or at least make them look blessed for a few days?"
"Sure."
Bless the salesman's inventory.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: September 16, 2015, 10:14:39 am »

Investigate. Bolster the law enforcement to deal with unlicensed thieving, and cases of Guild thieving without leaving/checking receipts.

Oppose.
Don't even try, mate.

Several members of Star-People paladin orders are sent to keep the peace and maintain order.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #2349 on: September 16, 2015, 10:15:20 am »

Create music makers. Small iaksejs that make people want to hear music. They can give birth very fast and very quick. They have short life spans.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2350 on: September 16, 2015, 10:23:39 am »

Travel with Kitsoony performers again, noting conditions in the Carnivale, whatever Circussy thing Meow has going on and independent troupes.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 11:18:09 am by hector13 »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: September 16, 2015, 10:24:05 am »

Don Giovanni begins siphoning off his third of the god-killing sword, while keeping his pistol trained on the Angel. The others should probably take this que to do the same  :P.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2352 on: September 16, 2015, 10:24:50 am »

Veles takes his share of Essence from the sword, spend 1F to try to eke out as much as possible.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 10:35:47 am by hector13 »

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: September 16, 2015, 10:32:19 am »

Delicious addictive hallucinogenic snow has begun falling around the portion of the City of Rule on Boreas. It seems to be able to affect even Star-People and Crystallum, strangely enough. Caravans carrying it have already reached many Gaian and Edenic cities.

A very grand showing of Madness has been scheduled in the near future. Quiet gods are encouraged to attend.
Sigh...
Study its affects on the Star-People and encourage people to stay indoors for now.

Attend the grand showing of Madness.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2354 on: September 16, 2015, 10:48:00 am »

[Si]
Gaia, K'ruppt Land, Black Ring, Ichor Section -> Gaia, K'ruppt Land, Black Chamber

Si goes into the Black Chamber.
"I... can't, just... do, that. You're... supposed, to be... punished."
Confirm the conditions set in update post for Tick 9.0 (Reply #2332).
"N-no... no other... income. Y-you'll just, use it... to escape."
Oppose the proposal to release the Alpha Pantheon by Tick 10, as it's redundant.

Gaia, K'ruppt Land, Black Chamber -> Gaia, K'ruppt Land

Then Si goes to the surface.
I could do something with this.
Si creates the Pillar of Mentality, in the south-west circle on the surface, right in the middle of it.
The Pillar of Mentality allows a deeper understanding of the abilities of the bodies the lost souls have.
Even having some knowledge of how much time they have left until their bodies lose physicality (if they travel outside the K'ruppt Land).
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 246