Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 279848 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 9.0 Toil and Turmoil [26/137]
« Reply #2355 on: September 16, 2015, 10:50:36 am »

Using his share of the essence, in addition to any Ichor necessary, The Don finally creates Thorn Browning!

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fluff! (click to show/hide)

((...Please don't let this kill me  :P))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2356 on: September 16, 2015, 11:10:17 am »

Don Giovanni begins siphoning off his third of the god-killing sword, while keeping his pistol trained on the Angel. The others should probably take this que to do the same  :P.
Meow does the same. What his share it is put into is detailed in pm.

Meow will attend the MoTG play as well.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 11:13:22 am by Kevak »

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #2357 on: September 16, 2015, 11:40:17 am »

Listen to some standup.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2358 on: September 16, 2015, 11:43:40 am »

"Every' time der is a riot, yer Flux drops. Riots is caused by fear. Unless ya want ta tell us what ya really spent dem on. Ya been doin' tings in secret since da start, and dem riots have been happenin' since da start. Always helpin' ya, neva against yer races. Der ain't anybody else it could be."
"Yep, you are following Eid. I certainly have been doing something, but not causing riots. Really, does this look like my work?"
Eid checks on the protests. They seem to be from somewhat misguided folk unhappy with having to give more food/supplies toward projects. Fortunately, Lolohe says that there haven't been any reports of Thannel lynchings or major rioting. Quite a few of the protests do seem to be a result of new town laws banning such things as rowdiness after sunset, drinking more than four cups of wine, and having to burn and dispose of produce with flies around.
"If I wanted to cause riots, I would do it in a way that would actually increase my influence, not with these frivolous complaints. And they have not been affecting my race, because I left out such a weakpoint as centralized society. A riot in a 20-person community is more like a tantrum, no?"

"And pray tell, how did you get the idea that I would be the only one capable of causing a riot, with or without Flux?"
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #2359 on: September 16, 2015, 01:05:58 pm »

Prominent this tick is the Tree, symbolizing family and peaceful growth.
The gentle starlight of the constellation washes over Sylvan, relaxing it like a gentle lullaby. It turned it's attention from aggressive defence to a more peaceful growth and maintenance.

Sylvan creates 3850 Prophets bonded to Jacaranda trees at the centers of various Sylvanic communities (including the Covenant of the Wood cos why not) and other communities that are not hostile to Sylvan or his races from 6 Ichor and 2 Essence.

Incorporeal shapeshifting creatures, they take whatever form they judge is most suitable for their Audience. Healers and proselytizers both, they possess considerable charisma and healing powers. They are tasked with three main duties, the healing of soul-ailments among Evertrees and Tree-Kings to prevent attrition of their numbers, maintaining the faith among Sylvan-created races, and spreading Sylvanic worship to other races. Their healing abilities and ability to teach the ways of Dryadism help significantly with the latter two. They reproduce with Dryads via means of incorporeal spores.

[Affinity+2 (Dryadism) <x2>] [Charismatic+3 <x1.4>] [Combat-3 <x0.4>] [Disease Resistance-2 <0.6>] [Diplomat+3 <1.3>] [Exotic Affinity+1 (Boldmancy) <x2.6>] [Fruitful+5 <x2>] [Heal+4 <x4.0>] [Heal (only soul-eating/rending diseases) <x2.0>] [Incorporeal <x1.3>] [Intelligence+2 <x1.4>] [Lifespan-4 <x0.5>] [Loyalty+10 <x2>] [Magic resistance-4 <x0.5>] [Protection-2 <x0.6>] [Public speaking+3 <x1.3>] [Shapeshifter <x1.4>] [Single-gendered <x0.6>] [Size-3 <x0.77>] [Soulless (race) <0.5>] [Speed-1 <x0.8>] [Strength-1 <x0.8>] [Detect Puppeteer (5(Detect Puppeteer + Stringcutter)/3.2 (Stringcutter)=1.56)  <1.56>] [Teacher (Dryadism) <x4>] [Weakness (99.95% gold (rare) laced with the tears of the innocent (common-uncommon?)) <0.63>]

Through the Prophets introduce a new Intermediate Dryadism twisting that doubles the range limit of the Dryadic Bond

Sylvan investigates the lumberjack, who appears to be a woman dressed as a stereotypical lumberjack with a skirt, giving the impression of a man dressed like a woman. She seems to be praising Sylvan for creating interesting trees to fell.
Though in a merciful state of mind Sylvan still had little of it for lumberjacks.

Order a Lawgiver to kill the lumberjack, but not consume her soul. If possible, as a free action force her to become a tree in the Eternal Forest. The Lawgiver is to go on to kill any other lumberjacks it can find, it may consume their souls.
The Studious Tree King requests to be taken to a grove of eucalyptus trees to study them more closely.
Grant this request using 1F (also send him back again if needed). Use any leftover F to increase the Tree King's insight.

A council of Tree Kings has sent a strongly worded petition to the Forgeborn asking that they eradicate their dangerous fuel trees safely.
Privately request that the Tree Kings withdraw their petition to eradicate Fuel Trees. Fuel Trees are trees too after all.

The Guild of Temple Builders has been founded.
Commission the Guild to grow a grand Forest-Cathedral from living trees, dedicated to Sylvan (incase that wasn't obvious). If satisfactory, I will grant a request of theirs by way of reward/compensation/payment. The more impressive the cathedral, the greater the request I would be willing to grant. Advisable to make several different requests so I choose one from among them, matching to their accomplishment. There is no time limit on this commission, but faster completion will give a better evaluation.

Listen to Prayers
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 01:38:51 pm by Demonic Spoon »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2360 on: September 16, 2015, 01:09:36 pm »

"Every' time der is a riot, yer Flux drops. Riots is caused by fear. Unless ya want ta tell us what ya really spent dem on. Ya been doin' tings in secret since da start, and dem riots have been happenin' since da start. Always helpin' ya, neva against yer races. Der ain't anybody else it could be."
"Yep, you are following Eid. I certainly have been doing something, but not causing riots. Really, does this look like my work?"
Eid checks on the protests. They seem to be from somewhat misguided folk unhappy with having to give more food/supplies toward projects. Fortunately, Lolohe says that there haven't been any reports of Thannel lynchings or major rioting. Quite a few of the protests do seem to be a result of new town laws banning such things as rowdiness after sunset, drinking more than four cups of wine, and having to burn and dispose of produce with flies around.
"If I wanted to cause riots, I would do it in a way that would actually increase my influence, not with these frivolous complaints. And they have not been affecting my race, because I left out such a weakpoint as centralized society. A riot in a 20-person community is more like a tantrum, no?"

"And pray tell, how did you get the idea that I would be the only one capable of causing a riot, with or without Flux?"

"It does. I din' say ya where da only one dat could cause riots, I said ya where da only one ta cause all da riots. It would have ta be someone who was here from da beginin', knockin' out all da new blood. Dey started early, so it couldn't be dem. Eid was hit by it early, knockin' out him an da Alpha Pantheon fellas. I rememba da Sworn guys gettin' hit by it too, or it mighta bin dat city boy. Den ya knock out all da fellas who ain't active enough ta do it, Mr.Z who prolly has no problemo with a crime city, Meow and tha thief God who I was helpin' out dat turn, and yer da only suspect capable an' willin' ta do this. 'Sides, dat 20 person ting has its own weakness.

It was jus' a warnin'. Make sure it don' happen again."

[Affinity+2 (Dryadism) <x2>] [Charismatic+3 <x1.4>] [Combat-3 <x0.4>] [Disease Resistance-2 <0.6>] [Diplomat+3 <1.3>] [Exotic Affinity+1 (Boldmancy) <x2.6>] [Fruitful+5 <x2>] [Heal+4 <x4.0>] [Heal (only soul-eating/rending diseases) <x2.0>] [Immortal <x1.1>] [Incorporeal <x1.3>] [Intelligence+2 <x1.4>] [Loyalty+10 <x2>] [Magic resistance-4 <x0.5>] [Protection-2 <x0.6>] [Public speaking+3 <x1.3>] [Shapeshifter <x1.4>] [Single-gendered <x0.6>] [Size-3 <x0.77>] [Soulless (race) <0.5>] [Speed-1 <x0.8>] [Strength-1 <x0.8>] [Detect Puppeteer (5(Detect Puppeteer + Stringcutter)/3.2 (Stringcutter)=1.56)  <1.56>] [Teacher (Dryadism) <x4>] [Weakness (99.95% gold (rare) laced with the tears of the innocent (common-uncommon?)) <0.63>]

((Due to how magic works in this system, you probably can't use magic without a soul.))

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2361 on: September 16, 2015, 01:18:01 pm »

"Just so you know, I have 'no problemo' either with your city. And no, I will not make sure it will not happen again, as that would mean me having to set up some sort of surveillance network in your city to catch the culprit, because it. Was. Not. Me."

"Have you considered that maybe no god is guilty? Perhaps the mortals, by themselves, got tired of the unfollowable laws and decided not to follow any other laws, either."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2362 on: September 16, 2015, 01:24:59 pm »

"Just so you know, I have 'no problemo' either with your city. And no, I will not make sure it will not happen again, as that would mean me having to set up some sort of surveillance network in your city to catch the culprit, because it. Was. Not. Me."

"Have you considered that maybe no god is guilty? Perhaps the mortals, by themselves, got tired of the unfollowable laws and decided not to follow any other laws, either."

"Ya have shown dat ya want ta reduce banditry an' thievery an' crime. Ya ain't gonna like a town fer bandits an' thieves an' criminals, are ya? I considered dat. But there ain't no such thing as coincidences, is der? I don't mind dem breakin' laws, and riotin' on der own is a great past time, 'specially if they keep der zoot suits on. But dis riot seems ta have had a very specialized purpose, as did tha others. Ain't tha mortals doin' dis, and ya prolly don' really believe it is."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2363 on: September 16, 2015, 01:49:50 pm »

Quote from:  quote
THE OVER BRAIN searches for prayers to complete:Drunken Partier: "Glory to all gods of the mad!"
Form a bottomless bottle of beer, and give this mortal it
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 01:54:05 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2364 on: September 16, 2015, 01:52:58 pm »

Propose a zoo be created in the most populous city. The animals that are shown will be creatures made by the gods.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2365 on: September 16, 2015, 01:53:08 pm »

[Si]
Gaia, K'ruppt Land

Wait, get rid off... Did i know of the murder attempt all along?!
"I... I try, to be... just... yet, I knew. I, must be... punished."
Propose that Si be sealed away for 5 ticks. In a prison that's not in the Black Chamber, as that prison can't contain her.

((Si was contacted by Isgon when they were putting together the plot to kill Zenurion.))
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2366 on: September 16, 2015, 01:53:38 pm »

[Si]
Gaia, K'ruppt Land

Wait, get rid off... Did i know of the murder attempt all along?!
"I... I try, to be... just... yet, I knew. I, must be... punished."
Propose that Si be sealed away for 5 ticks. In a prison that's not in the Black Chamber, as that prison can't contain her.

((Si was contacted by Isgon when they were putting together the plot to kill Zenurion.))

Oppose. You didn't know.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2367 on: September 16, 2015, 01:56:26 pm »

...I don't know why, but I have a feeling something interesting is about to happen.
Spoiler: Prayer (click to show/hide)
Evaluate the strength of the CHAOTIC CORPS in comparison to the two groups that earned the titles. Also the resurrected Lambdent shouldn't be waiting in the Tribunal, they were given leading positions in CROWN CORPORATIONS last tick.

So anyways, I think I'll take care of something I delayed for far too long.
Spoiler: Hell stuff (click to show/hide)

Make a new broadcast in hell similarly to the previous ones, with the usual warning beforehand:
I've noticed some of you have been playing corrupt-a-wish when making pacts. While that's really funny it also scares customers away, so I'll ask all of you to keep that sort of things to bad payers and people trying to scam you. Disobedience here will have the same consequence as usual. Eternal damnation.

Also, I've started making hell more interesting. I'm sure you'll find plenty of neat stuff to make with these new things.

25% of those who disobey the order after it's application will be beaten to a pulp and eternally damned as a warning. The totality of those who disobey after seeing this will suffer the same fate.

Fearful Star-Person: "No, there is some strange ground-person cloth skin like what pictures of Zenurion show."
"CLOTH?"
Investigate.
Would you mind sharing whatever you find out with me? It's been like the third or fourth time someone has been putting my symbol in random places, as if they wanted to frame me for something. That's pretty insulting honestly, it's not like I'd give such an obvious clue if I were to do some evil plan...
Investigate the blood symbol of Zenurion found in Sheol by Eid.
Investigate the evil aura that was felt a few ticks ago. ((and no, I am not opposing the proposal to investigate it))
Investigate the location where chip shards were found at a strange altar by Eid in hell.

Look for more prayers to sustain on.
Come to the Madness' third act in person.

Propose a zoo be created in the most populous city. The animals that are shown will be creatures made by the gods.
Offer a few Hellhounds and Hellions for the zoo.
((That thing is for showcasing monsters, right?))

Edit: Expanded a bit on the insects that populate the viscera. They are now called Hellbugs and Lavaflies.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 07:24:58 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2368 on: September 16, 2015, 02:00:32 pm »

((Yeah))

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2369 on: September 16, 2015, 02:08:05 pm »

"Ya have shown dat ya want ta reduce banditry an' thievery an' crime. Ya ain't gonna like a town fer bandits an' thieves an' criminals, are ya? I considered dat. But there ain't no such thing as coincidences, is der? I don't mind dem breakin' laws, and riotin' on der own is a great past time, 'specially if they keep der zoot suits on. But dis riot seems ta have had a very specialized purpose, as did tha others. Ain't tha mortals doin' dis, and ya prolly don' really believe it is."
"The bandit incident was about them genociding my Haunts, not their banditry on its own. Your 'crime city' is fine by me, as long as what happens there stays there. As I have said multiple times, I have had nothing to do with the riots. I do not know what caused them, and frankly I do not care much. Run your own investigation and find out who, if anyone, actually caused them. You could use, say, that Essence you are trying to siphon from the Godslayer weapon without anyone's approval for it."
Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 246