Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 279987 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 9.0 Toil and Turmoil [26/137]
« Reply #2550 on: September 19, 2015, 02:18:38 pm »

"Subject designate:("Sylvan"); response(); acceptable_
suggestion(); reasonable(; proposal=desirable_
concern:(legality:(wood-cutting)=false); activity:(criminal:("Don Giovanni))=likely[-]increase_
cooperation:(enforcement:(law:(preservation:(trees))))[?]_"
((If I'm reading this correctly, it's a offer to assist in preventing grand theft lumberjacking by the Don?))

"Any assistance in preventing lumberjacking would be greatly appreciated Zhin. Certainly, the Don has made clear his position in this, though I admit uncertainty as to the best way to counter him. Advice in this regard would also be appreciated."

>This Aspect has crafted a species of plant that should meet the requirements given.  That being:Viable wood-substitute, and not being or competing ecologically with a tree.  This Aspect requests that any efforts would support the existing creation.
"Due to recent creation on my part, I am currently unable to do so, but if they still exist in the future, I will help to spread them further"

((I'll make more of them next tick because I'm empty atm?))

The Don pulls out a cigarette with his free hand, puffing once before putting his free hand in his suit.

"So, ya decided ta try stoppin' lumerjacking, afta I warned ya?"

He gives off another puff, before taking out a second handgun identical to the first.

"That ya made clear. Ya also made it clear dat we can kill mortals who go 'gainst our sphere, din' ya?"

Don Giovanni then points the Gun at a Lawgiver, don't ask how he does it from this metaphysical location.

"Lawgiva. Der very name is a sin. Der existence is blasphemous ta me. By yer own rules, it would only be right fer me ta pull dis little trigger in my hand. Ya might tink it can come back from dis. I'm curios myself. Dees new bullets ain't been tested much. Might havta test dem on normal mortals first, prolly on somethin' nobody would miss. Like trees, dem big ones dat keep comin' back afta der killed. Dey would make nice targets, an' I could test out da new ammo. What do ya tink?"
"I think intimidation tactics and extortion are very unsavoury, but not illegal."

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2551 on: September 19, 2015, 03:18:46 pm »

The over brain prods the part Zenurion's brain that controls pain Violently, before rubbing the part that controls pleasure Quickly, and draining the part that controls Memory.
A CASE OF AMNESIA WILL, THAT MUCH I KNOW

Use 1 Flux to ward off the attack, sending a surge of pain to the over brain.
This madman have been repeatedly attacking a god, maybe we should lock him with the murderers for a while?

And I did not make an ominous vague statements. I said I wanted a part of the surface, which means that my creations will be attacked by your stupid trees.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2552 on: September 19, 2015, 03:25:00 pm »

The over brain prods the part Zenurion's brain that controls pain Violently, before rubbing the part that controls pleasure Quickly, and draining the part that controls Memory.

This madman have been repeatedly attacking a god, maybe we should lock him with the murderers for a while?

And I did not make an ominous vague statements. I said I wanted a part of the surface, which means that my creations will be attacked by your stupid trees.

YOU HAVE ALL READY ADMITTED THAT THE ONLY GOD TO DO "SUICIDE" WAS "ASSISTED" BY YOU, NOW YOUR PAIN IS NOT THAT EFFECTIVE AGAINST ME I HAVE ADAPTED SINCE YOU TORMENTED MY MINION, BESIDES I AM ALL READY IN YOUR HEAD
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2553 on: September 19, 2015, 03:34:29 pm »

"The only deity to suicide would have been terminated by me if he had not self terminated prior."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2554 on: September 19, 2015, 03:38:19 pm »

Zenurion quickly gains a familiar sadistic, disproportionate smile. His head turns to an unnatural angle with a cracking noise to face the other god:
Is this a challenge? I love challenges... Maybe I could drive you to suicide like the last one... Or tear the flesh out of your miserable shape... Hmmm....

THIS IS WHAT HE STATED DIRECTLY
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2555 on: September 19, 2015, 03:39:42 pm »

YOU HAVE ALL READY ADMITTED THAT THE ONLY GOD TO DO "SUICIDE" WAS "ASSISTED" BY YOU, NOW YOUR PAIN IS NOT THAT EFFECTIVE AGAINST ME I HAVE ADAPTED SINCE YOU TORMENTED MY MINION, BESIDES I AM ALL READY IN YOUR HEAD

I don't remember tormenting your minions, and both of your pathetic attempts at getting into my head have failed miserably. Now go lock yourself into the black chamber, it's for your own good.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2556 on: September 19, 2015, 03:44:12 pm »

The over mind's "cat hat" walks over to Zenturion and lays on his head. a few seconds later it is gone and Zenturion is later feeling someone in his head.
AS I TOLD YOU I AM IN YOUR HEAD
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2557 on: September 19, 2015, 03:46:33 pm »

"I propose the Overbrain get locked in the Black Chamber for two ticks due to two attempts of deific assault."

Proposal: Two ticks in the BC for the Overbrain due to Two attempts at assault.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2558 on: September 19, 2015, 03:54:20 pm »

"I propose the Overbrain get locked in the Black Chamber for two ticks due to two attempts of deific assault."

Support
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2559 on: September 19, 2015, 04:02:16 pm »

The over mind's "cat hat" walks over to Zenturion and lays on his head. a few seconds later it is gone and Zenturion is later feeling someone in his head.
AS I TOLD YOU I AM IN YOUR HEAD

That cat was a god. I doubt they can be used like that, especially against their consent

Support
Support

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2560 on: September 19, 2015, 04:04:45 pm »

"Actually, it's a literal cat that he's hiding in. Not me. If you looked, you'd note I'm sitting on someone else's head."

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2561 on: September 19, 2015, 04:27:00 pm »

"Actually, it's a literal cat that he's hiding in. Not me. If you looked, you'd note I'm sitting on someone else's head."

Uh? Weren't you on his head before he started attacking me?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2562 on: September 19, 2015, 04:28:32 pm »

Uh? Weren't you on his head before he started attacking me?

"Don' ask. Da real answa prolly makes certain tings look silly."

The Don continues to point multiple guns at multiple targets.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2563 on: September 19, 2015, 04:32:00 pm »

"I am both on everyone's head and not on everyone's head at any given time."

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2564 on: September 19, 2015, 04:54:38 pm »

"I am both on everyone's head and not on everyone's head at any given time."

All I need to know is if that cat was you or one of your cats. If that's not the case I'll go back in time and potentially create a paradox to beat him into a pulp.

...Wait, can he even do that? I'm pretty sure messing with the head of a god isn't something you can do without some kind of artifact, which would be ridiculously expensive...
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 246