Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 275948 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 9.0 Toil and Turmoil [26/137]
« Reply #2580 on: September 19, 2015, 07:51:16 pm »

... BESIDES I AM ALREADY IN ZENTURION'S HEAD THUS YOU WOULD HAVE TO LOCK HIM IN AS WELL, BESIDES I AM DIRECTLY MESSING WITH HIS HEAD ELECTRIFYING CERTAIN PARTS OF HIS MIND WHICH I AM ATTACHED TO.

...Except you're not. We already established that this kind of action was not possible without a massively expensive artifact, if possible at all.
IT IS EASY ENOUGH, BECAUSE IT IS A FORM OF TORTURE, WHO KNOWS WHAT I HAVE LEARNED FROM YOUR THOUGHTS? OR I COULD FLOOD YOUR BEING WITH FLUX TORMENTING YOU FOR A THOUSAND YEARS, PERHAPS I SHOULD POKE YOUR EYES UNTIL THEY FALL OUT? ALSO WHO LET THE DON OPEN UP ZENTURION'S HEAD?
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2581 on: September 19, 2015, 07:56:13 pm »

... BESIDES I AM ALREADY IN ZENTURION'S HEAD THUS YOU WOULD HAVE TO LOCK HIM IN AS WELL, BESIDES I AM DIRECTLY MESSING WITH HIS HEAD ELECTRIFYING CERTAIN PARTS OF HIS MIND WHICH I AM ATTACHED TO.

...Except you're not. We already established that this kind of action was not possible without a massively expensive artifact, if possible at all.
IT IS EASY ENOUGH, BECAUSE IT IS A FORM OF TORTURE, WHO KNOWS WHAT I HAVE LEARNED FROM YOUR THOUGHTS? OR I COULD FLOOD YOUR BEING WITH FLUX TORMENTING YOU FOR A THOUSAND YEARS, PERHAPS I SHOULD POKE YOUR EYES UNTIL THEY FALL OUT? ALSO WHO LET THE DON OPEN UP ZENTURION'S HEAD?

"Nobody is in anybody else's head. Now knock it off, we're at a bloody play, and you're being disrespectful to both the actors and the audience."
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2582 on: September 19, 2015, 07:57:27 pm »

The over brain Has Left the building
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2583 on: September 19, 2015, 07:58:35 pm »

Yep, he's insane. Too insane to function as a god like the late Isgon that is. I know we're pretty much all insane in a way or another, but it's usually controllable or benign...
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2584 on: September 19, 2015, 08:09:47 pm »

"Explication>_//the proposal was opposed because the proposal would set a poor precedent; additionally, no flux was used, thus harmless in end_"
>Upon further reflection this Aspect concurs and abstains.
>This Aspect once more finds this Aspect agreeing with Zenurion regarding the Over Brain's sanity, or lack of.

Tenat looks at the person requesting silence and indicates the still-extant Field Of Muting around the gods from the last play.
If it isn't,  make it bloody well so.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 08:14:50 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #2585 on: September 19, 2015, 09:39:12 pm »

((if RoleplayGeeks character lets me))Become a huge opera house in ((roleplayGeeks)) city. Bring the Isgon fiddle and cello to the opera house. Use as much ichor I need to create the opera house.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2586 on: September 19, 2015, 09:52:51 pm »

((it's Essence and Flux you'd be using to do that, I think))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #2587 on: September 19, 2015, 09:54:46 pm »

((Using ichor to create essence))
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2588 on: September 19, 2015, 11:16:02 pm »

The over brain wonders psicicly mumbling about fire, unsolvable puzzles, traps, and gods
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2589 on: September 19, 2015, 11:17:51 pm »

((Using ichor to create essence))
((*spending E/F caps to create I?))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2590 on: September 19, 2015, 11:20:04 pm »

((No, he is saying he is turning Ichor into Essence then using it for his project.))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2591 on: September 19, 2015, 11:28:27 pm »

((No, he is saying he is turning Ichor into Essence then using it for his project.))
((if RoleplayGeeks character lets me))Become a huge opera house in ((roleplayGeeks)) city. Bring the Isgon fiddle and cello to the opera house. Use as much ichor I need to create the opera house.
((This looks like an incarnation of SOME sort.  Eh.))
Sigtext

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2592 on: September 20, 2015, 12:23:03 am »

"I propose the Overbrain get locked in the Black Chamber for two ticks due to two attempts of deific assault."

Proposal: Two ticks in the BC for the Overbrain due to Two attempts at assault.
Support, but not for that reason. "If this continues on, sanity in this Council goes so far in the negative, it turns over and becomes maximally positive. And we do not want that, lest we could not make more plays about it."
Apropos, Mörkö attends the play.

As Zenurion say this, everything of him that wasn't already made of solid shadows turns into pure darkness, leaving only his eyes and teeth glowing red.
"Copycat."

There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2593 on: September 20, 2015, 01:13:56 am »

"I propose the Overbrain get locked in the Black Chamber for two ticks due to two attempts of deific assault."

Proposal: Two ticks in the BC for the Overbrain due to Two attempts at assault.
Oppose

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2594 on: September 20, 2015, 01:31:33 am »

"Don't think you can last two ticks with that purrticular brand of insanity?"
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 246