Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 283082 times)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 10.0 Descent to Dissent [26/137]
« Reply #2640 on: September 20, 2015, 04:49:16 pm »

((WAR OF THE GODS LETS GO))

Nogis cheerly shouts at Zenurion."Hey Zenurion! How you doing?"

((I've been waiting for this for so long! :P))

Zenurion respond loudly in his still inebriated state:
Very well... friend? Wait, are we even friends? I can't remember, I mean I don't think I've seen anyone looking like a spinning blurry shade before.... So anyways, do you have a clue of what's going on here?

Thanatos turns his gaze toward Zenurion.

THE MASTER SENDS HIS GREETINGS SIR.

Oh right, tell him that too from me... I think?
THE KING OF THE ILLICIT IS INTENT ON DEALING DEATH UPON THE PEOPLE OF THE MORTALKIN.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2641 on: September 20, 2015, 04:49:55 pm »

((Actually its closer to 1000))

((I was exaggerating to make a point. In all honesty, its likely that you won't end up sending that many, or even a particularly notable amount, despite attempts otherwise simply due to balance reasons. Not that extra troops are a problem  :P. Even if they are just used as cannon fodder~!))

Zenurion was traveling with the Remanent of his last party in the woods to show them a few neat tricks and conclude a few drunken promise when the meteor started to fall. He address his group:

Oooh! Looks like the ass... I mean the other gods are making a firework show for us! Come with me, we don't want to miss that!

He then begins running, his group following him at the best of their capacity. They eventually reach an opening, leading to a field in which the war is taking place. Zenurion resume his talk:

Oooh, look! They even brought a whole parade!

Uh? Wait a second.... Aren't those The Don's creation? Looks like we have something interesting going on...

He then shout at the sky:

OY! DON! NEED HELP WITH WHATEVER THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?

"'Gainst dees mooks? Prolly not, but I bet yer demons wanna get der hands on souls, an half da enemy can't even worship right, so ya can get some useless ones. Da only ting I would be worried 'bout is some mook actin' in secret an' blowin' everythin' up or somethin' stupid like dat. Keepin' an eye out fer otha gods tryin' ta kill my boys in secret would be appreciated. Mebbe helpin' keep da meteors outa da way...."

[Si]
Gaia, Unpolluted Lands

"You're not, attacking... Eid. Y-you're... attacking, humans."
Si uses additional flux to increase the momentum of the meteor shower, making it harder to redirect.
"You're... forgetting, something... numbers. Your... army, is only, 3... groups, of mine. I have... plenty, of groups*."

((Well, I'd say 6 Flux, so she got some to spare, in case things either costs, or more stuff appears. Though maybe one or two more flux will be used, due to additional effect.))

* Each group should be at least 2 000 Skizani, and possibly 200 Skarati.

"Eid is his organization, which includes da humans. Da same way I is organized crime. If Eid does somethin', his followers did da same ting. No difference from da boss and da mooks in my book, dey is all one person.

An I ain't fergettin' nothin'. My groups is jus' as big as yours!"

((Wow, thats a hard hitting attack  :o))

The Don uses his final 2F to divert the assault toward his enemies, focusing on protecting high-valued targets.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2642 on: September 20, 2015, 04:50:05 pm »

The over brain calls strange weather... Its raining cows and bricks over Si's forces (7 Flux)
Tho over brain also sends his bastaegises in to a blood frenzy and directs them in the same direction.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #2643 on: September 20, 2015, 04:51:55 pm »

Nogis uses 3 flux to turn as many of dons troops as I can against the other troops.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2644 on: September 20, 2015, 04:54:27 pm »

Nogis uses 3 flux to turn as many of dons troops as I can against the other troops.
the over brain teleports in one of his Cebrains to counter it
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2645 on: September 20, 2015, 04:57:04 pm »

Nogis banishes the cebrain! (0 cost action)
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2646 on: September 20, 2015, 04:57:43 pm »

((Dude, Si used like 7 Flux and 7 Ichor in the last round of the sword fight.
The meteor storm is rather tame in comparison.))

[Si]
Gaia, Unpolluted Lands

"B-by... your, logic. I should... destroy, Gaia... because, your army... is, on Gaia. I-it's... indirect, attack.
Y-your, logic... is stupid.
"

the over brain teleports in one of his Cebrains to counter it
((That... sounds a bit like powergaming to me.))
Edit: ((It's not specifically the action, it's more the whole thing you've been up to as of late. With the mind probing, and stuff.))
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2647 on: September 20, 2015, 04:58:27 pm »

The over brain drops an elephant on Nogis
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2648 on: September 20, 2015, 04:58:32 pm »

At one point or another, A Carnival arrives on the outskirts of the battle. It does not engage, however many fighters may feel like they are being watched.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2649 on: September 20, 2015, 05:01:25 pm »

"Nogis, with a soft spot for elephents, stops battling for a quick seconds, tames the elephant with his godly powers, and RIDES IT INTO BATTLE

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2650 on: September 20, 2015, 05:01:49 pm »

At one point or another, A Carnival arrives on the outskirts of the battle. It does not engage, however many fighters may feel like they are being watched.

"Dey betta not be munchin' on any of my boy's souls or somethin' weird like dat..."

"Good job, moron, ya jus' made an enemy wit an established God. Dis ain' gonna end well fer ya."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2651 on: September 20, 2015, 05:03:35 pm »

The over brain now converts The elephant into a Giant Porcupine
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2652 on: September 20, 2015, 05:04:31 pm »

"Good job, moron, ya jus' made an enemy wit an established God. Dis ain' gonna end well fer ya."

"I am very scared. Wow! Like how many people are helping you! All I see is one! And that person is a brain who is insane in the membrain! Also, Zenurion, could you write down what's happening please? Or take a mental picture? I want this battle to be made into a wondrous song! You can be in it Zenurion! Isgon Rid the porcupine. He gets rid of the quills on the back first though.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2653 on: September 20, 2015, 05:05:54 pm »

The over brain now converts the giant porcupine into a normal porcupine
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2654 on: September 20, 2015, 05:06:36 pm »

The over brain now converts the giant porcupine into a normal porcupine
((Is this powergaming? Abe, I think you are a going a little to far.))
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 246