Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284357 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 10.0 Descent to Dissent [26/137]
« Reply #2685 on: September 20, 2015, 09:18:10 pm »

((Fine, geodes bonking them on the head it is!))

((They also lack heads  :P ))
((FINE.  Geodes smashing into them it is.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2686 on: September 20, 2015, 09:22:33 pm »

The Don continues blasting the enemy mortals as he puts another cigarette in his mouth.

"An' 'ere I was tinkin' we was good friends. Yer a conqueror yerself, ain't ya? I'm sure dis won' come back ta bite ya when ya find yerself at da otha end of da lynchin' rope. Dis guy can murda all tha luberjacks he wants, dis guy can murda all da criminals he wants, dis guy can' conquer all he wants, but ol' Giovanni can't get away wit nothin'."

The Don then blows a long puff of smoke, which expands around his body like a smoke bomb. When it clears, he is gone, but a faint voice can be heard.

"Yer gonna regret dees attacks soon 'nough anyway..."
A sound, disturbingly like laughter.

"Issue{morals[-]principle}=false_
issue{dynamics:(power)}=true_
mortals:("humans")=conquered:(self[-]pantheon:("Sworn,The")){only}_"

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2687 on: September 20, 2015, 09:29:52 pm »

The television slowly melts into a puddle of black goo, letting out a faint ethereal scream.
So the sworn is now fully at war... hehehehe...

Suddenly, Zenurion rises from the battlefield as a gigantic shadow! The colossal god only rises halfway through the ground, leaving anything under his waist underground. A gigantic portal shall rise in front of Zenurion, pouring at first waves of Hellions and Hellhounds, freshly teleported from their homeland. Their aggressive nature quickly pushes them to attack every single living being they can see! After the initial chaos, Hordes of Lambdent warriors and wizards will follow, bent on exterminating all life in the surroundings, regardless of their affiliation. Several of the Lambdent Lords will also attend to the fight, claiming the souls of their victims just as their underlings will do. A significant portion of the invading force will consist of Qualens tasked to destroy everything, leaving only a barren wasteland behind.
Use as many resources as needed for this.

You see? I didn't lie when I said I wanted a part of the world. I'm afraid you won't get them all for your little boys club, Zhin. Nothing personal here, you just happen to be in my way.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 09:44:31 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2688 on: September 20, 2015, 09:41:52 pm »

The over brain "Blobs out" congealing around all mortals aligned with him or the Don consumeing all others before teleporting away to one of his "Hives" where they should be safe for now, to release them
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 09:43:57 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2689 on: September 20, 2015, 09:44:39 pm »

The over brain "Blobs out" congealing around all mortals aligned with him or the Don before teleporting away to one of his "Hives" where they should be safe for now, to release them

The Don appears once again to the council meta-location, rather than the battlefield.

"Leave my boys der. Der stronger den some stupid demons, an' got more numbas too. 'Sides, ya don't have da Flux ta teleport ova seven thousan' people outa der. If ya did, ya coulda jus' done dat to da enemy in da firs' place."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2690 on: September 20, 2015, 09:48:37 pm »

Zenurion orders the Lambdent of the appropriate caste(s? who knows ;D) to reproduce as much and quickly as possible to increase the numbers of the race, using all of his remaining flux to boost their fertility.

Nothing personal to you either, Don. This is just a too good opportunity to pass.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2691 on: September 20, 2015, 09:58:44 pm »

The strange machine form of Zhěn Réng Jiāng seems to be grinning...the only real question was how to win. There were so many options, after all. A disease to decimate the enemy, as the one had used the remainder of his resources, and the other's troops were weak to it...a flood to wash them back into the hell they'd spawned in...simple, implacable genocide...or he could simply use troops of his own, creatures of his own. If the Coated Devil had spawned such beasts, it was not unfeasible he could do the same.

His coding practically shivered with anticipation. It was his to Control, now.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2692 on: September 20, 2015, 10:03:18 pm »

Zenurion orders the Lambdent of the appropriate caste(s? who knows ;D) to reproduce as much and quickly as possible to increase the numbers of the race, using all of his remaining flux to boost their fertility.

Nothing personal to you either, Don. This is just a too good opportunity to pass.

"I undastand. Business is business. I'm bout ta send all ya boys back through that portal da hard way anyway."

The Don picked up his old-timey phone again.

"Da demons is a bit smarta, but don' got no strategy. Since yer still tricken da moron mooks, try ta use dem as a wall between yas. Da bigges' threat is all dem Godly attacks, so try ta stay hidden 'til they let up. Use yer secret weapons, if ya need ta."

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2693 on: September 20, 2015, 10:08:33 pm »

The strange machine form of Zhěn Réng Jiāng seems to be grinning...the only real question was how to win. There were so many options, after all. A disease to decimate the enemy, as the one had used the remainder of his resources, and the other's troops were weak to it...a flood to wash them back into the hell they'd spawned in...simple, implacable genocide...or he could simply use troops of his own, creatures of his own. If the Coated Devil had spawned such beasts, it was not unfeasible he could do the same.

His coding practically shivered with anticipation. It was his to Control, now.

I can tell this is bluff because you have done nothing but laugh at your own alleged superiority so far. Now bring your own creation to fight or stay away from this. I don't really have any reason to slaughter my way to your city at this point, so I would recommend you not to act unless you can really back your words.

"I undastand. Business is business. I'm bout ta send all ya boys back through that portal da hard way anyway."

The Don picked up his old-timey phone again.

"Da demons is a bit smarta, but don' got no strategy. Since yer still tricken da moron mooks, try ta use dem as a wall between yas. Da bigges' threat is all dem Godly attacks, so try ta stay hidden 'til they let up. Use yer secret weapons, if ya need ta."

Good. Let's see how this will end then.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2694 on: September 20, 2015, 10:12:01 pm »

"Correction/;>_
action group:(self)=null{perceived}_
rule:(warfare:(primary))=|warfare{basis}=deception|_
ability:(affect:(city[-]self)){"Zenurion"}=minimal_
Apologies_"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2695 on: September 20, 2015, 10:12:24 pm »

The Carnival stays put. Simply not engaging unless engaged by one thing or another.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2696 on: September 20, 2015, 10:16:18 pm »

"Correction/;>_
Apologies_"

((If I understand you correctly you're saying you aren't going to act, that what you said was a deception and that Zenurion can't harm the city, before apologizing for the misunderstanding, Is that right? I'd rather have a confirmation before I reply to avoid saying something stupid.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2697 on: September 20, 2015, 10:17:03 pm »

((I think he is saying "You only think I did nothing! I am totally acting in secret right now woooooohooooo!"))

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2698 on: September 20, 2015, 10:32:19 pm »

"Correction/;>_
Apologies_"

I see. Then you will be happy to learn that I already know that, and am already applying this to a large degree in this situation, only if you don't back off, of course. The question is whenever you value these few settlements enough to go in an open war with the god if villainy over them...

The Carnival stays put. Simply not engaging unless engaged by one thing or another.

Not joining in the fun? Oh well, it's not like there's a shortage of toys to play with here anyways.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2699 on: September 20, 2015, 10:37:14 pm »

"Value:(settlement:("human"))=minor_
query{sub}/:}willingness:(war:(gods{6})); purpose:(destruction:(settlement:("human"))_"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 246